4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Just a quick question. I've seen several "diary entry" notes pop up, but haven't found where to actually read them. I've looked all over and figure I'm missing something simple. Anybody know? Thanks.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Just a quick question. I've seen several "diary entry" notes pop up, but haven't found where to actually read them. I've looked all over and figure I'm missing something simple. Anybody know? Thanks.
Okay I am in the same boat as well. However I just went through the OS and went to game/images/diaries and read them there :)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Check out this post from the Dev.

Regarding the diary pages :
They're on the office computer, click the "computer" buttons that are above the "currently empty" cam spots.
1572564458156.png
1572564458156.png

Do you think we need to make this a little clearer/obvious for players?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Check out this post from the Dev.
Well crap - thought I clicked those, even though they weren't looking like diary pages. I admit I have sped through several posts in the last week since the release so I just missed it.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Do you think we need to make this a little clearer/obvious for players?
Doing so might stop or slow down people asking where the diary pages are.

Of course, I could be wrong. People are people - some are intelligent, others less so, and far too many even less than that.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So the game still ends when you got the mail from your dead beat father? Also nice game changes and i liked the story of the maid.
I played the game when you only could do the sexual stuff with her i almost mis it haha.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hİ, i download the latest version and download the bug fix too. Started new game, all dialogs are done. But i dont have any
scene like sex or something with anyone. What should i do ? or what i have done wrong.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I downloaded the bug fix, but it still doesn't work. put it in game file. did I do something wrong. plus, my computer won't accept .rar files.
Not sure what you mean, do you mean, that when you overide the Game folder, it does not work?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Why am I unable to scroll down on Texts? Anyone else have this issue?
No, my problem was when there was too much back and forth and you go beyond a screen you had to click "Reply" or "Continue" (I forget which) and if you clicked too fast, the text box would be gone. When it was gone, you couldn't scroll up to read it all adn new text once the screen was full was off the screen. So it was click "Continue", scroll, back to click "continue" scroll ... etc.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I very much liked this update, is amazing that the maid has her own story and isn't just a sex object, and the bugfix just worked perfect for me.
I found a small - lets say inconenience not a real error - just look at the text in the attached picture. It happend when i talked to Sally about her bikini ai ihe lake, relationship 2 toward 3.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
I might be stupid, though as the plant has been moved and is not clickable .. where do I find the cheats now ?

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes