4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Ok, so I'm having problems playing this game. I've built relationships, affection and so on, and I'm informed about new diary pages. But I cannot find out how to read these pages, and I can't watch the scenes triggered by them. Also, the "level up" figures simply show an "under construction" warning. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
"Under construction" means you have reached an end in the current relationship for the current version of the game. As for the diary, click on your phone, then cameras(you can also go into your office and click on the computer), above the squares you can see little tiny monitors, when you hover over them you will see a name in the upper left corner (fe. Joann, Holly, Office etc.) clicking on the monitor will open a new page where you can see the available diary pages.

Reactions: darlic

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
"Under construction" means you have reached an end in the current relationship for the current version of the game. As for the diary, click on your phone, then cameras(you can also go into your office and click on the computer), above the squares you can see little tiny monitors, when you hover over them you will see a name in the upper left corner (fe. Joann, Holly, Office etc.) clicking on the monitor will open a new page where you can see the available diary pages.
Thanks a lot. It's just that I was under the impression that there'd be more content for each character. Guess I'll have to wait. 8)

Junkert

Jun 17, 2018
I am geeting told that the picture IRND-Molly-Level2-afternoon-1.png is missing when receiving text from molly.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I think I finished every path in this version.
I'm hoping all the way not to run into the father.
He wants to make everyones life miserable.
This mc is keeping quiet about it.
Just typical of a mc trying to solve problems by himself and make matters worse.
It was great how much they put in the compressed version which was a lot.
The only problem is when I try to check Hollie's text the game crashes.
In the next version I am doing Mollie's path first.
Might as well do the bad part first when the dad shows up.
I hope they find a permanent way to get rid of him before he ruins the story.
The story is great. Little or no problems for a sanbox game.
Once you figure out the gameplay the story goes fast.....peace.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I had to edit many spots in the script for the 2nd parts of the sisters stuff from [rel.si] to [rel.s] so that she was called sis instead of Sally I also had to edit many ones as well to [rel.s] so he called her sis instead of Sally.

Some places the sister calls the game she is playing sims and other places she calls the game sins. Even one of options to pick when talking to the sister is named sins 4. So not sure if it's suppose to be sims or if it's suppose to be sins.

I saw many spots where part of a line was repeated or a word was repeated twice and one has some weird stuff in the sentence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be interesting when he starts looking for that shiny bright thingy I was searching off and on outside to see if anything would pop up but I never saw anything. Now to wait for more sister stuff and keep up the great work

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I had to edit many spots in the script for the 2nd parts of the sisters stuff from [rel.si] to [rel.s] so that she was called sis instead of Sally I also had to edit many ones as well to [rel.s] so he called her sis instead of Sally.

Some places the sister calls the game she is playing sims and other places she calls the game sins. Even one of options to pick when talking to the sister is named sins 4. So not sure if it's suppose to be sims or if it's suppose to be sins.

I saw many spots where part of a line was repeated or a word was repeated twice and one has some weird stuff in the sentence.

It will be interesting when he starts looking for that shiny bright thingy I was searching off and on outside to see if anything would pop up but I never saw anything. Now to wait for more sister stuff and keep up the great work
Anyway we can fix it ourselves? When I try it it just crashes the game.
I need to know where the main script is maybe.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dariop

Open the RPY file that pertains to the sisters 2nd talks in notepad and then search for the brackets and edit them. If the game crashes when you try to start the game look at which one is causing the crash for me it was the cheat file so I have to close the game and delete the cheat.rpy file and then start the game again. Later I deleted the game files and was able to find a copy of the dev.rpy file and placed it into my game folder and it unlocked everything for me console wise.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
dariop

Open the RPY file that pertains to the sisters 2nd talks in notepad and then search for the brackets and edit them. If the game crashes when you try to start the game look at which one is causing the crash for me it was the cheat file so I have to close the game and delete the cheat.rpy file and then start the game again. Later I deleted the game files and was able to find a copy of the dev.rpy file and placed it into my game folder and it unlocked everything for me console wise.
So you mean do it fresh without cheats mods or patch.
Then save then add cheats mods or patch.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I feel like the game makes much more sense without the incest.
Why's that? To me it doesn't seem like the dad/mom backstory or the one between MC and his mother and sister would make sense if we assume that Molly had Sally before marrying the father or was completely unrelated to MC.

Reactions: Mormont

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dariop

No when I was saying when my game was crashing it was caused by me extracting the game files as the cheat.rpy file would cause the game to throw up a traceback error. But closing the game and deleting the cheat.rpy file and then starting the game again the crawsh was gone till you closed the game or reloaded the game screen then I had to repeat. After awhile I got tired of the crash and deleted the files and extracted them from the zip and then just placed the DEV.rpy file in the game folder to open console and then edited the file. I can't remember if the .rpyc files were in the folders already or not but if they are already in the folders all you should have to do is start the game and the rpyc files should make the rpy files then.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Why's that? To me it doesn't seem like the dad/mom backstory or the one between MC and his mother and sister would make sense if we assume that Molly had Sally before marrying the father or was completely unrelated to MC.
The dialogues between MC and the Mother gives the vibes of a Husband and a wife!

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I feel like the game makes much more sense without the incest.
Totally disagree, the whole build up angst in history and the interactions totally dependent on conflict between desire and familiar boundaries. Also the whole father threat and his desire to protect M and S pivots around them been related. (Though I have to say the total inaction of MC after threat was ridiculous as was his justification that he keeping secret to protect everyone....as if he alone can protect 7 women spread out 24 hours a day. Its kind of forced stupidity and leaves everyone in danger rather than protecting).

Reactions: J..D

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Totally disagree, the whole build up angst in history and the interactions totally dependent on conflict between desire and familiar boundaries. Also the whole father threat and his desire to protect M and S pivots around them been related. (Though I have to say the total inaction of MC after threat was ridiculous as was his justification that he keeping secret to protect everyone....as if he alone can protect 7 women spread out 24 hours a day. Its kind of forced stupidity and leaves everyone in danger rather than protecting).
I am agreeing with the familiar boundaries and such, however the father threat, I don't see that as a physical threat. I don't think he views it as a "I need to protect everyone 24/7" and more of a "hey, I'll see you in court because I think what you got is mine" kind of thing. If Boom decides to go with a father as a creeper and doing stuff, then the infrastructure is there (with the cameras, etc.) but I thought this was more of a lets not make the MC's life all sunshine and rainbows to threaten the tranquility of him just getting all the pussy he wants.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I am agreeing with the familiar boundaries and such, however the father threat, I don't see that as a physical threat. I don't think he views it as a "I need to protect everyone 24/7" and more of a "hey, I'll see you in court because I think what you got is mine" kind of thing. If Boom decides to go with a father as a creeper and doing stuff, then the infrastructure is there (with the cameras, etc.) but I thought this was more of a lets not make the MC's life all sunshine and rainbows to threaten the tranquility of him just getting all the pussy he wants.

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
For everybody who is interested in the progress report on how things are going with Private Community and Research Into Affection.

:)

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes