4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Totally serious question: Are there sex scenes beyond the cleaning woman BJ?

I got to the next level relationships organically with everyone except Belle (who was invisible that whole time), got sick of waiting and applied the cheats.

The only things I can find references to having missed are a date with Belle which may or may not have had a makeout sesh, and then a kiss with littlle sis and Mom. I've gone through all the locations and all the dialogs at this point (with maxed stats), and get lots of those same repetitions of prior incidents, but no action.

Am I missing something? Because it would be a shame if this game basically had 1 sex scene, and a reluctant one (by the MC) at that.
You missed sex scenes with Hollie. Handjob, blowjob, eating pussy and vaginal sex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
All the links to the PC version are either been deleted or takes well over 2 hours to download, please we need at least a MEGA if not Google for the main download. (Also some of them require an account to use.)

The bug fix "Workupload" has been deleted, and nopy took over 5 min to download a 2.9 Mb file..

All Nopy and Nopy2 are so slow that even downloading the bug fix of only 2.9 Mb took over 5 min to download.

The compressed version using MEGA only took 30 sec. to download with my fast internet.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Seeing complaints about NOPY is surprising for me. With paid VPN (used many countries) and without VPN most of the time I got very good speeds. There were some times it became very slow but it was mostly temporary and related to overload I guess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Seeing complaints about NOPY is surprising for me. With paid VPN (used many countries) and without VPN most of the time I got very good speeds. There were some times it became very slow but it was mostly temporary and related to overload I guess.
I can only stat my experience with nopy and with this coming out 2 months ago then there should be no overload, all nopy including nopy2 was well over 4 hours to download.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I can only stat my experience with nopy and with this coming out 2 months ago then there should be no overload, all nopy including nopy2 was well over 4 hours to download.
It maybe related to regional ISP issues, bandwith limiting, country blocking, etc, just checked all the NOPY links with VPN and all downloads are at good speeds for me. I hope the problem can be solved, so good luck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does the dev hang out here or can one of his patreon get this to him.

The "Diary Pages" update before the action takes place.
The very first day that M & S arrives there "Diary Pages" updates with info that has not happen yet.
As soon as I left there house that first day it said the "Diary Pages" were updated and I went and took a look and this last page has info that has not happen yet. PrivateCommunity 2019-12-19 09-08-25-55.jpg

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added several tags for this VN.
Creampie, Handjob, Lesbian, PoV and Romance.
Almost had "Ahegao" but no tongue sticking out. PrivateCommunity 2019-12-19 14-21-44-35.jpg

Reactions: bobbo69

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Does the dev hang out here or can one of his patreon get this to him.

The "Diary Pages" update before the action takes place.
The very first day that M & S arrives there "Diary Pages" updates with info that has not happen yet.
As soon as I left there house that first day it said the "Diary Pages" were updated and I went and took a look and this last page has info that has not happen yet. View attachment 491125
Hi a1fox3, quick question before I reply properly to you and others.
Which version are you playing?
The 0.1.7f version or the 0.1.8 version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Boomatica
I am on the 0.1.7f that is listed on the 1st post.

It seems that all "Diary Pages" when they come out have info that has not happen, they pop up as soon as you hit the level that the actions can happen and not after the events happen but the very first day once you level up the girls. (The very first day when you level up the girls the "Diary Pages" update comes out.)

I also had this PrivateCommunity 2019-12-19 15-36-51-19.jpg

Plus this should be sunset not sunrise. PrivateCommunity 2019-12-19 15-37-53-03.jpg

Last edited:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I am on the 0.1.7f that is listed on the 1st post.

It seems that all "Diary Pages" when they come out have info that has not happen, they pop up as soon as you hit the level that the actions can happen and not after the events happen but the very first day once you level up the girls. (The very first day when you level up the girls the "Diary Pages" update comes out.)

I also had this View attachment 492001

Plus this should be sunset not sunrise. View attachment 491999
Thank you for the quick reply ^^

Regarding the Diary bug :
Thank you for reporting this, we played around with some of the characters starting level variables for the 0.1.7 update.
It would appear we forgot to update the diary unlock variables to match, resulting in some of the pages unlocking one level earlier for most of the characters...

This will be fixed in update (0.1.9)

Regarding those other bugs you've reported :
(Sisters lake dialog) this has already been noted down to be fixed in the next release.
(Mothers beach dialog) this is new to us, thank you ^^

Regarding the version on the first page :
I released (0.1.8) over a month ago, I didn't even realize it hadn't been updated here yet *Wooops*
But to be honest, the 0.1.8 version was mainly just a bug fix/improvements to the Security Screen UI.

I would post the current build (0.1.8) links for you to update the main thread but to be honest, the next update (0.1.9) will be out in just over a week, the last thing I'd want is for this tread to hit the (Latest Updates) page before that time, as people don't read and will assume that update was just released, not that it was actually released a month ago.

Reactions: bobbo69 and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Boomatica I agree just wait till 1.9 comes out to update here.

Hey I also found a few typo's and things but did not know if it would be of a help to post them or not.

If you need testers for this I can help if you like.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Boomatica I agree just wait till 1.9 comes out to update here.

Hey I also found a few typo's and things but did not know if it would be of a help to post them or not.

If you need testers for this I can help if you like.
Hey, sorry for the late reply, focused on making sure I hit the deadline for the release at the end of this month.

Regarding your offer :

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Jay_H
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes