4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

ManKaNoRz

Nov 4, 2019
hey bro... When I use computer on reception I see an applicant I keep clinking for almost every morning but nothing happens?? and the live webcam are all black screen?? can someone help me??

Jul 31, 2018
Is anyone having trouble with these download links? It may just be my very slow internet, but I've tried using the nopy link a few times and the download always says it fails. I've looked at the other ones and they seem to not be working for me either. Idk if someone has a mega link or not, but that would be appreciated. Don't mean to be a bother. Wouldn't be asking if the others were working for me.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is anyone having trouble with these download links? It may just be my very slow internet, but I've tried using the nopy link a few times and the download always says it fails. I've looked at the other ones and they seem to not be workign for me either. Idk if someone has a mega link or not, but that would be appreciated. Don't mean to be a bother. Wouldn't be asking if the others were working for me.
Try a download manager like JDownloader if you don't already. Maybe that helps?!

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
Jul 31, 2018
Try a download manager like JDownloader if you don't already. Maybe that helps?!
Will that help save progress on a download if it stops? Because I've used Nopy in the past and when it works it works, but on some downloads they just get to a certain point and stop. When I go to My downloads in chrome and hit resume it just ends up restarting from the beginning.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Will that help save progress on a download if it stops? Because I've used Nopy in the past and when it works it works, but on some downloads they just get to a certain point and stop. When I go to My downloads in chrome and hit resume it just ends up restarting from the beginning.
Sorry, took a minute ... I've never had to pause a download before, so i had to test it.
In JDownloader Nopy will return to its progress after a full stop.

Edit: In Browser it starts over again ... my recommendation stays. Use JD ;)

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry, took a minute ... I've never had to pause a download before, so i had to test it.
In JDownloader Nopy will return to its progress after a full stop.

Edit: In Browser it starts over again ... my recommendation stays. Use JD ;)
Thanks! I'm definitely going to have to look into that because I think that is the same issue happening with some of the other links. Also I'm not familiar with those other sites. Maybe civilization will come to my middle of nowhere area, but until then I'll keep shoveling coal into my modem. My internet performs as well as a team of nursing home patients playing basketball. haha

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Is anyone having trouble with these download links? It may just be my very slow internet, but I've tried using the nopy link a few times and the download always says it fails. I've looked at the other ones and they seem to not be working for me either. Idk if someone has a mega link or not, but that would be appreciated. Don't mean to be a bother. Wouldn't be asking if the others were working for me.
I use JDownloader and generally look for Nopy links. Of late, I've been having issues as well with downloading from Nopy, although if I stick with it the download does complete. I would try another link.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
hey bro... When I use computer on reception I see an applicant I keep clinking for almost every morning but nothing happens?? and the live webcam are all black screen?? can someone help me??
Hi ManKaNoRz,
Sorry for the very late reply.

The reception computer is still a very long going development process.
"I'll be sure blacken out her application, for now, to avoid confusion"

Once the characters currently in-game are well developed is when I'll start introducing the application/building system into the game.

As for the Web-cams, these are also under development and the 0.1.7f build is very buggy when it comes to the cams.
This has however been fixed in the 0.1.8 build I put out 2 weeks ago but still lacking content for them as it'll be something I slowly add to over the next couple of months.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
while installing latest version I kept getting this error

Data error. PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\game\images\Cameras\Sammie_Lounge_1_6.jpg

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
any point of downloading this yet or is it still just refixing of old content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last two updates as you can see had a LOT of new content.
3 character worth of content actually (Alongside a lot of smaller pieces of content for everyone (Texts) :)

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
J..D Boomatica

You might want to have a mod update the preview images on the OP for you, it still shows the old maid model just now

People might be little surprised that model is nowhere to be found in game now lol

May 13, 2018
Totally serious question: Are there sex scenes beyond the cleaning woman BJ?

I got to the next level relationships organically with everyone except Belle (who was invisible that whole time), got sick of waiting and applied the cheats.

The only things I can find references to having missed are a date with Belle which may or may not have had a makeout sesh, and then a kiss with littlle sis and Mom. I've gone through all the locations and all the dialogs at this point (with maxed stats), and get lots of those same repetitions of prior incidents, but no action.

Am I missing something? Because it would be a shame if this game basically had 1 sex scene, and a reluctant one (by the MC) at that.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Totally serious question: Are there sex scenes beyond the cleaning woman BJ?

I got to the next level relationships organically with everyone except Belle (who was invisible that whole time), got sick of waiting and applied the cheats.

The only things I can find references to having missed are a date with Belle which may or may not have had a makeout sesh, and then a kiss with littlle sis and Mom. I've gone through all the locations and all the dialogs at this point (with maxed stats), and get lots of those same repetitions of prior incidents, but no action.

Am I missing something? Because it would be a shame if this game basically had 1 sex scene, and a reluctant one (by the MC) at that.
You missed sex scenes with Hollie. Handjob, blowjob, eating pussy and vaginal sex.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes