4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

ChaoticGamer207

Oct 26, 2017
So im on on android right and whenever it gets to a point where i need to input words such as naming people or myself it refuses to accept my input even when i try regular keyboards and g board any idea whats going on and or how to fix it anybody?

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Map/ESHome.rpy", line 319, in script
    $ initJump("ESHome")
  File "game/Map/ESHome.rpy", line 319, in <module>
    $ initJump("ESHome")
  File "game/Functions/Location.rpy", line 17, in initJump
    initMapDisplay()
  File "game/Functions/Display.rpy", line 29, in initMapDisplay
    initMapLocations()
  File "game/Functions/Display.rpy", line 14, in initMapLocations
    CharactersDList["Emily"].Location = [["Pool", "Beach"][initRel("Emily") - 1], "Pool", "ESHome", "ESHome"][Timeday - 1]
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ initJump("ESHome")
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ initJump("ESHome")
    initMapDisplay()
    initMapLocations()
    CharactersDList["Emily"].Location = [["Pool", "Beach"][initRel("Emily") - 1], "Pool", "ESHome", "ESHome"][Timeday - 1]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Private Community 0.1.7
Wed Nov 06 18:31:25 2019

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Why am I unable to scroll down on Texts? Anyone else have this issue?
I'll be honest, I'm unsure as to why you can't scroll the text messages.

That being said we do hope to make it so that the text "auto" scroll with each new message in the update in a couple of days time.

I very much liked this update, is amazing that the maid has her own story and isn't just a sex object, and the bugfix just worked perfect for me.
I found a small - lets say inconenience not a real error - just look at the text in the attached picture. It happend when i talked to Sally about her bikini ai ihe lake, relationship 2 toward 3.
Thank you for reporting this :D
It'll be fixed in the next update ^^

"Either that or virtual reality is collapsing in-game"

So im on on android right and whenever it gets to a point where i need to input words such as naming people or myself it refuses to accept my input even when i try regular keyboards and g board any idea whats going on and or how to fix it anybody?
Hi Christopher

I apologize for this, the game simply wasn't developed to run on android hence why there are so many more bugs on the android versions than on any other and also the reason why we haven't been able to release an android version for the latest release yet.

We do hope to get a somewhat stable android build-out for the update in a couple of days.
Hopefully, this will also fix your current issue.

Code:

While running game code:
    $ initJump("ESHome")
    $ initJump("ESHome")
    initMapDisplay()
    initMapLocations()

Full traceback:
    $ initJump("ESHome")
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ initJump("ESHome")
    initMapDisplay()
    initMapLocations()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Private Community 0.1.7
Wed Nov 06 18:31:25 2019
Hi Daywalker008

By any chance did you overwrite the old version of the game with this new one?
If not, are you sure you're using a new game, not an old save?

As we're 100% certain we've fixed this bug already.

Reactions: Reifon

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
I am totally enjoying the latest update! Kudos to you guys for a great game! This may have already been asked, but what are the chances of a gallery of the images from the MC's phone messages? Just a thought. Thanks.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Map/Beach.rpy", line 53, in script
    P "Oh!"
  File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 148, in execute
    screen TextMess(Who, textNr= -1):
  File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 151, in execute
    button:
  File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 151, in keywords
    button:
  File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 155, in keywords
    if textNr != len(initTextSMS(who=Who)) - 1:
  File "game/Functions/Display.rpy", line 119, in initTextSMS
    for i in range(0, len(Texts[who][Level][What])):
KeyError: 4

Full traceback:
  File "game/Map/Beach.rpy", line 53, in script
    P "Oh!"
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7f-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 151, in execute
    button:
  File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 151, in keywords
    button:
  File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 155, in keywords
    if textNr != len(initTextSMS(who=Who)) - 1:
  File "<screen language>", line 155, in <module>
  File "game/Functions/Display.rpy", line 119, in initTextSMS
    for i in range(0, len(Texts[who][Level][What])):
KeyError: 4

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Private Community 0.1.7f
Thu Nov 07 16:29:45 2019

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Loved the whole rework I didn't mind the previous maid but I guess she wasn't for everyone's taste with that said the new version is great I'm wondering if there is a reason why she is the way she is? her breaking one of the brooms and locking herself out her room does she just have some clumsy moments or is there something going on with her that's distracting her :unsure: Overall very enjoyable.

Reactions: Mytez

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Are there any wlakthrough's for this game?
You really don't need one... Just talk to people around the community, get the affection to 100 and when it gets to 100 in the morning in your room you will get icons that you will need to click on to level up the relationship with that person. There are no bad choices... With each new level you will get new conversations(live or via text messages) with those people and might get new diary pages and spy cam recordings... Just make sure to see all the conversations (you will get a green check sign if you seen it) before leveling up the relationship because it will be gone once you level it up... There are no bad choices and no bad endings... Every choice reveales a maybe something new about the story and you can replay it the next day as many times as you want before leveling up relationship level... My only advice is to read the diaries of people at start, cause it gives you backgrounds of every character...

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Is there any sex scenes in game or currently it's story-only? As I'm seeing in change-logs there is no of them but maybe dev hide them from patch-notes :)

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
You really don't need one... Just talk to people around the community, get the affection to 100 and when it gets to 100 in the morning in your room you will get icons that you will need to click on to level up the relationship with that person. There are no bad choices... With each new level you will get new conversations(live or via text messages) with those people and might get new diary pages and spy cam recordings... Just make sure to see all the conversations (you will get a green check sign if you seen it) before leveling up the relationship because it will be gone once you level it up... There are no bad choices and no bad endings... Every choice reveales a maybe something new about the story and you can replay it the next day as many times as you want before leveling up relationship level... My only advice is to read the diaries of people at start, cause it gives you backgrounds of every character...
Ok, so I'm having problems playing this game. I've built relationships, affection and so on, and I'm informed about new diary pages. But I cannot find out how to read these pages, and I can't watch the scenes triggered by them. Also, the "level up" figures simply show an "under construction" warning. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes