4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i had a fresh install..even my roaming was cleared out..so it was a new game totally..still tracebacks galore

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I didn't have any errors at all, I did download it straight from Boomatica's post though. Maybe the ones in the OP are bugged.

Just DL'd the Nopy1 one in the OP, didn't get errors with it either.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Private Community [v0.1.7f] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.47GB

Download Win (165MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
So, I too had a few errors come about from a completely fresh playthrough in a completely fresh install, but I was able to ignore them and continue, at least for now.

I think the current build is the second update since I last played, and I certainly noticed the many changes.

The changes to the maid both visually and in terms of the events and character were something I genuinely appreciated. It was quite a disappointment to me that the relationship effectively had nowhere to go and we'll have to wait for the 'level up' event. That's a good thing though, as it shows I am looking forward to seeing where the character goes from here.

I noticed that there's a new built-in cheat menu, this time as part of the main menu system, and that the plant in the bedroom is no longer how to access that cheat menu (which means the OP info about it needs to be updated). I did use it to max out the affection on one relationship after all of the available conversation options and scenes hadn't maxed it and I was starting to have to repeat them.

I noticed that I couldn't access the cameras or diary entry for the Mother and Daughter residents, not via the phone nor the office PC, and not even after their first level-up event. Maybe there's some later unlock, but 'maybe' isn't a great word when it comes to working out what one is supposed to be doing. In many ways, and I'm sure this is simply due to transitioning from one UI to another, it actually felt less intuitive to play, and that I had less idea of what things displayed meant, than when I played earlier versions, and so I think a lot more help and suggestions than there currently are will be essential for first-time players.

Overall though, very impressed with the direction of the changes, and I really liked the Uncle's diary entries being a thing, along with that aspect of the story itself. Plus the new story elements about the lights and the fae creatures in the night...

However, please, please, fix that awful thing that's still there of Belle saying "Whallar!" because someone has heard it said, but never seen the French word "Voila!" written down. :eek:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Congratulations. You have come up with an effective way to expel players / supporters. I can't restart this game every time. Now think of it, god damn it. OR you are a crazy or wrong medication. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The only problem I have with the new, improved version is that so far I've gotten one blowjob and that's it. No more being offered. All the females can be leveled up, except all of that is "under construction," so nothing is happening, or can happen.

Want to bury your face between Molly's thighs? Ain't gonna happen. Pound Sally into a mattress? Nope, no possible.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
It's very buggy. I get errors when visiting M at home and S on the beach and when I try to level up Sam and Emily.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Here are the errors for M & S

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/MSHome/MSLounge.rpy", line 3, in script
    with fade
  File "game/Screens/Buttons.rpy", line 1, in execute
    screen Buttons():
    screen Buttons():
  File "game/Screens/Buttons.rpy", line 2, in execute
    if ShowPhoneMenu == "None":
  File "game/Screens/Buttons.rpy", line 7, in execute
    if Location in ["Reception", "PBedroom", "Office", "ESHome", "HHome", "MSHome", "MSLounge", "SBedroom", "Pool", "Lake", "Beach", "Changingroom", "BuildersRoom"]:
  File "game/Screens/Buttons.rpy", line 8, in execute
    use expression Location + "UI"
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 124, in execute
    screen MSLoungeUI():
    screen MSLoungeUI():
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 125, in execute
    if Timeday == 2:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 126, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 126, in keywords
    imagebutton:
NameError: name 'MName' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/MSHome/MSLounge.rpy", line 3, in script
    with fade
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2237, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen Buttons():
    screen Buttons():
    if Location in ["Reception", "PBedroom", "Office", "ESHome", "HHome", "MSHome", "MSLounge", "SBedroom", "Pool", "Lake", "Beach", "Changingroom", "BuildersRoom"]:
    screen MSLoungeUI():
    screen MSLoungeUI():
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 125, in execute
    if Timeday == 2:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 126, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 126, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "<screen language>", line 130, in <module>
NameError: name 'MName' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Private Community 0.1.7
Fri Nov 01 12:19:12 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Map/Lake.rpy", line 3, in script
    with fade
    screen Buttons():
    screen Buttons():
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 199, in execute
    screen LakeUI():
    screen LakeUI():
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 200, in execute
    if Timeday == 2 and MetMS:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 202, in execute
    if CharactersList["Sally"].Relationship <= CharactersMaxLvl["Sally"]:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 203, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 203, in keywords
    imagebutton:
NameError: name 'SName' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/Map/Lake.rpy", line 3, in script
    with fade
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1572, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2237, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen Buttons():
    screen Buttons():
    screen LakeUI():
    screen LakeUI():
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 200, in execute
    if Timeday == 2 and MetMS:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 202, in execute
    if CharactersList["Sally"].Relationship <= CharactersMaxLvl["Sally"]:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 203, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/Screens/Locations.rpy", line 203, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "<screen language>", line 208, in <module>
NameError: name 'SName' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Private Community 0.1.7
Fri Nov 01 12:19:49 2019

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey everyone, I'll reply to everyone's comments properly in a little while.

Right now we're trying to figure out why certain bugs that have been fixed are still being reported by some players and not others.

Can I just get a confirmation on a few things from the people that are reporting the bugs :

1. You're playing the (0.1.7f) version of the game. "Older versions a,b,c,d,e do have these bugs"
2. You're playing a fresh install. " IE : not overwriting an older version with this new version"
3. You're playing a new game. "Old saves will not work"

Please don't think I'm being condescending or anything of the sort, I've just had a lot of people reporting bugs which after getting to the bottom of it, it's been due to them using an old save, or an older version etc etc.

Doing this just to make sure / easier for us to fix the bugs.
Thank you.

GaboCAP Major Wanker ThunderRob Lost gamer

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
When Holly offers to watch the sunset.
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'gui/Texts/Molly/TRND-Molly-Level2-Evening-1.png'>:
  File "game/Reception/Reception.rpy", line 5, in script
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/Reception/Reception.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/Texts/Molly/TRND-Molly-Level2-Evening-1.png'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/Reception/Reception.rpy", line 5, in script
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Reception/Reception.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 264, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Resort-Hotel\PrivateCommunity-017-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/Texts/Molly/TRND-Molly-Level2-Evening-1.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Private Community 0.1.7
Fri Nov 01 12:25:40 2019

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
not playing this from start again lol
if dev upload a save which works then I might consider playing this again

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes