4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

csieg

Dec 14, 2018
When I was talking to Sammie on the beach I just reached 100% it causes this to happen

2019-09-03 (4).png

Anyone know how to fix this? I am using V0.1.5b.

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone have a save before this update? My hdd died, and I really don't want to start over. I did search for one, but didn't see one, so I apologize if I missed it.

Thank you in advance!

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Boomatica
using the latest version.
Talking to Sammie on beach for second time suggested tanning and got this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I was talking to Sammie on the beach I just reached 100% it causes this to happen

View attachment 391147

Anyone know how to fix this? I am using V0.1.5b.
Hi, Could I ask both of you to try placing the file I've attached in this post into the "game" folder.
This "should" fix this bug...
Sorry for the inconvenience, we thought we had solved it.

Anyone have a save before this update? My hdd died, and I really don't want to start over. I did search for one, but didn't see one, so I apologize if I missed it.

Thank you in advance!
The cheat plant in the player bedroom is there just for this reason ;)

Yeemy

Jun 21, 2019
Did what you said with the image.rpy you posted above. Restarted the game and same thing. Go for a walk on beach with Sammie and this happens

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Reception/BuildersRoom.rpyc", line 13, in script call
���)ɱ*xh����"�0�|�HN#�#]LIW1q�������$�W��&Z�S�T�r��j^��<��YS����-,0�#�'�q��!�H�5KŧlHu4M�R%��-s?p
File "game/Reception/BuildersRoom.rpyc", line 13, in script call
���)ɱ*xh����"�0�|�HN#�#]LIW1q�������$�W��&Z�S�T�r��j^��<��YS����-,0�#�'�q��!�H�5KŧlHu4M�R%��-s?p
File "game/UI.rpyc", line 1117, in script call
File "game/Reception/Bedroom.rpyc", line 6, in script call
�}���7�����C����f�ڧ�j��1����j�p��i^�]N�pN�{���#�ýo ���uɭS���t����#�Y���ce�[H����S���<��|�����z�o�A~%���U௹�o���o�o�m-}g�
File "game/Map/Beach.rpyc", line 7, in script
�h�Kl*{%,r����$��z[����@�@��x�xN+�����Ӗ��>6� ���6v��
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 182, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(trans, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1265, in render
self.update(st, at)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1252, in update
child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1323, in condition_switch_show
return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
File "D:\Games\PrivateCommunity-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1319, in condition_switch_pick
raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Private Community 0.1.5
Wed Sep 04 16:54:50 2019

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Hi, Could I ask both of you to try placing the file I've attached in this post into the "game" folder.
This "should" fix this bug...
Sorry for the inconvenience, we thought we had solved it.

The cheat plant in the player bedroom is there just for this reason ;)
That fixed the error for me. If you need it don't forget to rename the download to Images.rpy, otherwise it will not change anything.

Dec 26, 2017
Did what you said with the image.rpy you posted above. Restarted the game and same thing. Go for a walk on beach with Sammie and this happens
You will need to delete the "image.rpyc" so that Ren'Py will recompile your new "image.rpy". I wish posters would remember to remind people of this when they post these .rpy files.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Boomatica

I am really enjoying the game so far! The girls all seem fantastic (not usually a fan of short haired girls but Holly is definately the exception!) and I could easily see this game becoming one of my faves (depending on how quickly we can deal with the "Father")!

I actually really enjoyed reading the diary entries, it was quite sad & endearing to read about Holly's & Belle's ordeals before you meet them & I hope we get some semblance of that for each of the residents. Being able to text the residents was also a nice touch but it seems weird that the MC has the numbers straight away. As staff, it makes a bit of sense to have Holly's, Belle's and Miss. Smith's numbers - even your relatives makes sense but for the general residents it would be more natural if you earned the numbers during events, as you gain trust and respect or as you help the residents overcome problems. The camera feeds are in quite an early stage as well, MC doesn't even comment (as far as I remember) on potential morality issues of the uncle for having said camera feeds or access to the girls diaries (or the live-in sex maid!!). Having said all that, I was sad to reach the end of the current content!

I'm looking forward to seeing a bit more of the potential management side of the game and the MC's overall role within the community (he really doesn't do much atm) & maybe see a few more events happen in each love level to show a greater bond between MC & the residents, for example, it's currently a bit of a leap for the MC to go from "Hi Emily/Sammie, how are you?" to topless bathing! - I know this is reasoned with in Sammies dialogue but maybe the MC could have flirted with Emily a bit more before hand for her to be interested in it? I also think it would be a good idea to maybe add an extra segment to the day or if thats way too much work then maybe change the current ones around a bit more. Something like an early morning segment, where we can visit residents before they set off for the day (currently it seems like the MC is the last person out of his room and everyone else is already getting on with their day) or maybe just vary the events that can happen during different time segments so that we can get a feel of the residents actually living (rather than just be on rails e.g. for Emily at lvl 2 beach>pool>eat>sleep). On the notion of the residents seeming to actually live more, it would be nice to see random interactions between residents, e.g. Holly answering a call at the main desk from Emily bout a leak & Belle going to fix it etc.

I realise that this is still early days and that this aint your first rodeo but Private Community has really captured my imagination and I'm excited to see where it goes! :)

EDIT - oh and while I remember, in regards to texts, I think it was Sammies texts, I couldn't see a zoomed in shot of some of her lvl 2 pics

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I see theres an incest tag. Is it built into the game already or is there a patch or something needed thats unlisted? My reason for asking is Patreon can get very fucky when it comes to incest content.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I see theres an incest tag. Is it built into the game already or is there a patch or something needed thats unlisted? My reason for asking is Patreon can get very fucky when it comes to incest content.
You are prompted to determine the MC's relationship with 2 characters. It is made very clear what the relationships are supposed to be, but since it is up to the player I guess it is good enough for Patreon.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Beautiful game really, only minor thing for me is, mom looks a bit young for 39 and Emily and the maid look very different for having the same age (42) if i´m not mistaken.

Otherwise very nice to read, look at and follow the story so far.
And i would love to see more of Emily and some sadly rare Mother Daughter relationship in a certain way... :cool:

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Agree on the maid. The face used for that was also the dean on "Water World" and really unappealing. :( And she looks like she's 62, not 42.

With that being said, I hope the 09/09 release comes out soon so we get level 2 N&S stuff. :)

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Getting the following exception after walking with Sammie on the beach. Happens in both window and fullscreen mode. Also happens whether I choose walk or lay in the sun. Can't ignore my way out of it either.

```

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)

Full traceback:
File "game/Reception/Bedroom.rpyc", line 599, in script call
ϵ2��P����3Dΐx.�y�)�<e�-x.�y��9�s�^y�AW����s=%^Pt�E.���^,�����F�K��2F�2����2A�
File "game/Map/Beach.rpyc", line 5, in script
3����5Ax��J!��wH3Q�QP��^���������Ӏ�N

Reactions: klau33333
D

Deleted member 677654

Boomatica
I was going to wait until tomorrow for when it's released publicly but I just noticed it's on svscomics.
Hope you don't mind me posting it now as it's already been "leaked" so to speak.

Download links :
Mega :
Please note : Android version is a test version, it does contain dialog errors.

Bug fix : Extract file into the game folder.
Make sure the folder "Diaries" is within the images file.
Notice :
Phone apps such as (SMS,Photogram,etc) have not been updated for M&S's level 2 content.
We're working on doing a total phone overhaul for the next update which will include adding a more dynamic/interactive sms system which would result in this content being trashed once it's implemented.

I'll speak more on this and how it'll work in next weeks progress report.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Found a work around for that exception, which only shows up when interacting with Sammie at the beach. If you finish the day you are on and start a new day then you can talk to Sammie at the beach one time that day and the error doesn't show up. So I now have all the women at 100% and ready to move to level 2 that can be done for now. Understanding that Belle hasn't finished getting the house ready for it's new occupants yet so hard to increase her level 1 % yet.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Boomatica

I am really enjoying the game so far! The girls all seem fantastic (not usually a fan of short haired girls but Holly is definately the exception!) and I could easily see this game becoming one of my faves (depending on how quickly we can deal with the "Father")!

I actually really enjoyed reading the diary entries, it was quite sad & endearing to read about Holly's & Belle's ordeals before you meet them & I hope we get some semblance of that for each of the residents. Being able to text the residents was also a nice touch but it seems weird that the MC has the numbers straight away. As staff, it makes a bit of sense to have Holly's, Belle's and Miss. Smith's numbers - even your relatives makes sense but for the general residents it would be more natural if you earned the numbers during events, as you gain trust and respect or as you help the residents overcome problems. The camera feeds are in quite an early stage as well, MC doesn't even comment (as far as I remember) on potential morality issues of the uncle for having said camera feeds or access to the girls diaries (or the live-in sex maid!!). Having said all that, I was sad to reach the end of the current content!

I'm looking forward to seeing a bit more of the potential management side of the game and the MC's overall role within the community (he really doesn't do much atm) & maybe see a few more events happen in each love level to show a greater bond between MC & the residents, for example, it's currently a bit of a leap for the MC to go from "Hi Emily/Sammie, how are you?" to topless bathing! - I know this is reasoned with in Sammies dialogue but maybe the MC could have flirted with Emily a bit more before hand for her to be interested in it? I also think it would be a good idea to maybe add an extra segment to the day or if thats way too much work then maybe change the current ones around a bit more. Something like an early morning segment, where we can visit residents before they set off for the day (currently it seems like the MC is the last person out of his room and everyone else is already getting on with their day) or maybe just vary the events that can happen during different time segments so that we can get a feel of the residents actually living (rather than just be on rails e.g. for Emily at lvl 2 beach>pool>eat>sleep). On the notion of the residents seeming to actually live more, it would be nice to see random interactions between residents, e.g. Holly answering a call at the main desk from Emily bout a leak & Belle going to fix it etc.

I realise that this is still early days and that this aint your first rodeo but Private Community has really captured my imagination and I'm excited to see where it goes! :)

EDIT - oh and while I remember, in regards to texts, I think it was Sammies texts, I couldn't see a zoomed in shot of some of her lvl 2 pics
Hi Kuniyoshi,

Do you want to know a secret, neither am I when it comes to girls with short hair.
It was the main reason I created Hollie with short hair, I wanted to see if I could make a character that I myself liked with short hair ^^

Regarding the Farther :
Not to give too much away, but he's not going to be a problem in terms of him interacting with other characters.
He will arrivie at the community yes, but not for long.

I'm glad you enjoyed the diary pages :D
But you're right about the MC having all their phone numbers already, I'll make a note of this and try and implementing something for it in the upcoming builds.
"Possibly in 0.1.7 as we're giving the phone and sms system a massive overhaul"

Regarding the Spycams :
These will also be getting an overhaul, we're going to change them to a "live view" type of deal.
This will allow the player to see where characters are and what they're up to.
By doing this we can add inner dialog for the player when he views them.

Regarding the "Sex Maid" + Access to the cams inside the homes, diary pages etc.
Sadly all this will be explained later on when we create the content for Uncle.
"He's 100% dead, just fyi" but we just haven't gotten around to creating his backstory/content, etc etc
which is leaving a lot of questions in game "very bad game development on my part"

The management side will come, but not for a long while yet as this is more planned for when new characters are added to the community. "we're still in the very early stages for the current residents, let alone new ones"

You're right about the sudden leap for Emily and Sammie, their level one dialog is getting a full re-work by J..D.
They'll be getting 8 new topics of conversation + 8 new topics of flirting which can hopefully fill that void and sudden leap to sunbathing topless.

Extra segments :
I have been playing around with the idea of adding a period before the morning "sunrise".
This way it'll open up 1 more event spot for the characters, not 100% sure on it though as it'll be a lot of work.

But I do plan on adding small random events that will trigger when the MC is moving locations.
Such as, MC moves from reception to the pool in the morning, he'll come across Emily walking in the same direction, they chit chat, etc on the way to the pool.

Nothing special, but adding just that little bit more to the game to make it feel more "alive".

But all in all, thank you for the detailed comment, this is always good feedback and I'll be sure to note some of your suggestions down for future development ;)

Ps. Regarding the phone sms issue with sammie, these will be fixed when we do the overhaul to the new phone/sms system.

Beautiful game really, only minor thing for me is, mom looks a bit young for 39 and Emily and the maid look very different for having the same age (42) if i´m not mistaken.

Otherwise very nice to read, look at and follow the story so far.
And i would love to see more of Emily and some sadly rare Mother Daughter relationship in a certain way... :cool:
Hi LantisGT,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game :D

You're correct about these details/mistakes regarding their ages.
I mean, the ages for Emily + the maid "even the new maid we're still working on" do seem to fit.
But the mother's age does not fit her appearance.
The lowest we can go is 36 which is something we're planning on changing, but not 100% decided on it yet.

Regarding Emily and Sammie content, this will be coming in the 0.1.7 update next month ;)
"Well, unless something else comes up"

The Mother and Daughter content has just been released "Nothing massively lewd yet" but still some good images / story progression.

Agree on the maid. The face used for that was also the dean on "Water World" and really unappealing. :( And she looks like she's 62, not 42.

With that being said, I hope the 09/09 release comes out soon so we get level 2 N&S stuff. :)
I'll be honest, I haven't come across that game so I wouldn't know.
But yes, the maid and all her content will be getting a massive update in several months time as it means going back and re-doing all that's been done thus far. "But slightly differently so it's still new"

Today is that day... well it was yesterday but Sir.RedLight has just posed it ;)

Getting the following exception after walking with Sammie on the beach. Happens in both window and fullscreen mode. Also happens whether I choose walk or lay in the sun. Can't ignore my way out of it either.

```

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)

Full traceback:
File "game/Reception/Bedroom.rpyc", line 599, in script call
ϵ2��P����3Dΐx.�y�)�<e�-x.�y��9�s�^y�AW����s=%^Pt�E.���^,�����F�K��2F�2����2A�
File "game/Map/Beach.rpyc", line 5, in script
3����5Ax��J!��wH3Q�QP��^���������Ӏ�N
Yeah... we hate this bug, but we managed to make sure it was well and truly dead in this 0.1.6 update.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Boomatica
I was going to wait until tomorrow for when it's released publicly but I just noticed it's on svscomics.
Hope you don't mind me posting it now as it's already been "leaked" so to speak.

Perfectly fine with it ;)
If it's already "leaked" somewhere else, feel free to post it here.
As I've said before, I have no issues with people sharing the game, it's just better if the don't straight away so we can fix any game breaking bugs before it's leaked, that's all.

muttdoggy
Thank you kindly.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello will the be any Ntr or gangbang i hope not and i love your game so far i was just asking was it planned to come ?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hey Boomatica , thanks much for the replies to everyone. :)

Glad to hear things are going well for the update. I did have a minor(ish) question.. With Belle being stuck for a week with no availability, as the game is currently you can advance Holly and the others to level 2 or even 3 by the time you can talk to Belle. Seems a bit disjointed, but was curious if it was planned that way, or just sorta how things have turned out?

Belle's events in the 1.5 edition at least made me wonder what I was missing because she said we owed her a date and to pick her up at her room, then locked the ability to do that till she actually finished construction.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
When visitng M's house in the afternoon getting an exception error with the 1.6 edition just uploaded:

Also getting an exception error when trying to visit sis in the early evening:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes