VN Ren'Py Private Eyes & Secret Desires [v0.1] [DS23Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, there will be (optional) NTR, hence why there's a corruption mechanic. Both the female and male MC will have the option to get it on with other characters.
I guess then that one of the options will be that the only one who has sex with all the girls in the game is the male MC, right? And are we going to be able to make a harem for the male MC or will it just be sex?

Reactions: IRebel

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I'm here for the non-NTR route , i just hope it will be here at first unlike these NTR game who claim they will be one but didn't deliver until the end.

I've to add that i like the design of the main girl.

PS: non-NTR route in NTR game have a particular flavor to me.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say, having a built in walkthrough was truly what sold me on giving this game a try, and glad I did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, did enjoy this first outing of this game, and will totally be looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I liked the game. The renders are good, and the dialogue is ok.
The dialogue needs some work, like punctuation, odd use of common phrases, and some misspelled words.

The game has potential.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Like the game, but please change the font color or background. Black on dark gray is not a high contrast choice. Likewise purple on dark gray is not good. Good luck with your game.
Yeah, I've been getting some feedback on that. I'll either change the font or the textbox for the next update.

This looks like the start of a great NTR story, I hope so. If that is true, then just say so on your OP and put the whiners out of their misery. You'll catch a lot less flak if you put it up front. They won't all go away. Some are part vampire and they will still come looking for your blood. But,..........they only come out at night........sssshhhhhhhhh!!!
I'm assuming that the potential for NTR happening is pretty self-evident, with there being a corruption system. But to say it again: Yes, there will be optional NTR content.

But there will be also a netorase route?
Kinda? If the male MC's corruption is high enough, will there an option, for some cases, where he suggest that the female MC seduces a person, if it helps the case? Sure. But I'm not into the whole cuck humiliation and cuck getting off on his significant other fucking other guys angles. So you 100% won't get scenes, where the cuck sits in the corner, jacking off to his lover getting railed by other dudes.

What are the additional planned tags?
corruption, cheating and ntr would be the big ones, I guess. There will also be the option for some girl-on-girl scenes.

I guess then that one of the options will be that the only one who has sex with all the girls in the game is the male MC, right? And are we going to be able to make a harem for the male MC or will it just be sex?
A real harem would break the scope of the game, so that isn't in the cards. Some of the erotic scenes will happen during cases and with one-off characters. sometimes with the target of the cases (like in the tutorial case), sometimes with people who can offer some sort of assisstance and sometimes it will be along the line of the female MC "distracting" a guard, so the male MC can slip past him unnoticed (or the other way around, if it's a female guard). These scenes depend on our main characters corruption levels and are just about sex, with no deeper connection between the people invovled.
Outside of that, there's the option to closer relations between our main characters and 3 other characters. For the female MC, it's the male MC (obviously), Sawyer and a yet to be introduced character. For the male MC, it's the female MC (again, obviously), Lydia and another, yet to be introduced character. I might also go for a potential lesbian romance route between FMC and Lydia, but that's low on the priority list right now and depends on how much time and ressources I'll have available.

DS23G lesbian path?
f/f content will be included, but the focus will be on m/f content.

I'm here for the non-NTR route , i just hope it will be here at first unlike these NTR game who claim they will be one but didn't deliver until the end.

I've to add that i like the design of the main girl.

PS: non-NTR route in NTR game have a particular flavor to me.
You can keep the romance content completely between the male and female MC, if you play it that way.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yes, there will be (optional) NTR, hence why there's a corruption mechanic. Both the female and male MC will have the option to get it on with other characters.

Yeah, I'm also working on another project. For now, I'm planning to release an update every month, just like I did with The Point of No Return, with Patrons having input on which project gets priority. Maybe I'll be able to go for 2 updates a month at some point, but with my current setup (a 3060 and a 6 year old CPU), plus working another job, that ain't in the cards yet. In a way, working on several projects isn't really new to me, since The Point of No Return split into 3 completely different routes, with their own sub-routes. So, I kinda was working on 3 different games back then.
Why don't you add all the expected tags now?

I mention that because you say NTR is optional, but your intro description has ALL the standard format and structure of the "we're going to act like there's a choice but there really isn't" stories where the woman is nothing but a slut and the dude is a spineless cuck.

Nothing wrong with people liking either fetish or genre, just the misleading and lying intro's are pretty annoying when they act like the game will be one thing when it's really something completely different.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020

I mention that because you say NTR is optional, but your intro description has ALL the standard format and structure of the "we're going to act like there's a choice but there really isn't" stories where the woman is nothing but a slut and the dude is a spineless cuck.

Nothing wrong with people liking either fetish or genre, just the misleading and lying intro's are pretty annoying when they act like the game will be one thing when it's really something completely different.
That's what "female MC" always turns into, 20 scenes with 20 different men for every one "male MC" scene.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

There's nothing wrong with the overview since it implies that both protags can, not must, compromise their relationship to keep their careers afloat. Calling it misleading and lying is a reach and a projection, but with how many NTR games use that template, I guess I couldn't blame ya.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
I don't control the thread.

Quite frankly, how some other devs may or may not handle NTR doesn't reall concern me. You can go and check out my previous project, where I had an entire, fleshed out route, where you could completely avoid going down the slut road with the MC. So when I say things are optional, they indeed are optional.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
There's nothing wrong with the overview since it implies that both protags can, not must, compromise their relationship to keep their careers afloat. Calling it misleading and lying is a reach and a projection, but with how many NTR games use that template, I guess I couldn't blame ya.
I didn't say the overview was wrong, only if it (as you and I BOTH agree) was misleading as many, many other games have in their description. The point has been clarified by the dev, so thankfully the overview seems like it will actually match the game, which is a good thing.

I don't care what fetishes are in a game, but reading it described as one thing and the game itself as something very different focused, happens all too often. Too bad we can't report those intro posts if they don't actually describe a game, but that's a different topic than this question was, thanks for the response! :)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes