Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nr33K%2B.png

Overview:
When their detective agency is in danger of shutting down, our two heroes have no other way out, than to take a deal with the devil and temporarily become the subsidiary of a large competitor. But does their new boss have ulterior motives? Will our heroes have to compromise their morals? And what about their relationship? Only time will tell...​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-18
Release Date: 2024-10-18
Developer: DS23Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png

Last edited:

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
very nice start, cant wait for the update!
i love it already and i wish it has sex sound effects in the future.

Reactions: Jhin00

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I just finished the first version of the game, it was pretty good, I love ntr games with options!
THX<3

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
"But does their new boss have ulterior motives? Will our heroes have to compromise their morals? And what about their relationship? Only time will tell..."

So NTR?
hope for ntr. love the girlfriend. glasses are so hot.
Sounds like it'll be an NTR game with a romance(vanilla) or harem route. The girlfriend is stunning, as are the other ladies in the previews. This dev has a real knack for making gorgeous women. I'm not a fan of NTR, but I'll give it a shot for the other route(s), if they exist. Unfortunately, most games that try to appeal to both audiences fail to satisfy either. Generally, both sides are unhappy that so much development time is spent on their non-preferred route, and "NTR vibes" tend to bleed heavily into non-NTR routes, which makes the hardcore harem fans very uncomfortable.
I guess it's not really NTR though cause you're playing as both?
Yes, there will be (optional) NTR, hence why there's a corruption mechanic. Both the female and male MC will have the option to get it on with other characters.

This dev already has a game going with different routes...guess it wasn't enough.
Yeah, I'm also working on another project. For now, I'm planning to release an update every month, just like I did with The Point of No Return, with Patrons having input on which project gets priority. Maybe I'll be able to go for 2 updates a month at some point, but with my current setup (a 3060 and a 6 year old CPU), plus working another job, that ain't in the cards yet. In a way, working on several projects isn't really new to me, since The Point of No Return split into 3 completely different routes, with their own sub-routes. So, I kinda was working on 3 different games back then.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Say goodbye to Art of Diplomacy then since you got your patreon base because of a female protag game. I guess the priority will be the Fmc of this getting dicked down constantly. :rolleyes:
Priority doesn't mean that I'll let my supporters completely dictate the content. Believe me, if that was the case, I'd have completely scratched the Resistance route for TPoNR, as it was consistently the least popular one. I have a rough draft that I'll stick to and the votes will concern what gets implemented first, not if content gets implemented at all. (The current priority poll also has Diplomacy in the lead, as I'm typing this, btw).

So now you're working on 2 games with six routes (3 for Diplomacy 2 for this).
TPoNR's main routes had each atleast 3 major sub-routes, so it really branched out a lot. Both Private Eyes and Diplomacy will be a lot more streamlined, especially in the beginning, while also having a much more managable renpy script (I was a complete renpy novice when I started TPoNR and it shows in the code, if you even wanna call that monstrosity actual coding.)

If you didn't want to do a male protag then don't just appreciate the fanbase you already have.
Both of these projects are ultimately a result of me presenting multiple of my project ideas to my Patrons, who voted for the two winners. I wouldn't have presented them anything, which I wouldn't have been enthusiastic about working on.

Lavaglass

Oct 9, 2017
Like the game, but please change the font color or background. Black on dark gray is not a high contrast choice. Likewise purple on dark gray is not good. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Displayme

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Really enjoyed the start of your game. My mind is already thinking of all the dirty, nasty thing our little female MC can get involved with in order to do what has to be done. Being a slut, prostitute on the street. Having to seduce whoever she has to not telling her boyfriend the full details, only what he needs to know and what she wants him to know.
Good luck, looking forward to the next update.

This looks like the start of a great NTR story, I hope so. If that is true, then just say so on your OP and put the whiners out of their misery. You'll catch a lot less flak if you put it up front. They won't all go away. Some are part vampire and they will still come looking for your blood. But,..........they only come out at night........sssshhhhhhhhh!!!

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
What, WHAT I AM SEEING??!? I know where this is going. Is "bedroom sex" avoidable? Make it optional otherwise I won't play. And I ask everyone to take a note about it.
Bedrooms are made for sleeping, not for sex!!
Disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: Takkertje
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes