VN Ren'Py Private Eyes & Secret Desires [v0.11] [DS23Games]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
A real harem would break the scope of the game, so that isn't in the cards. Some of the erotic scenes will happen during cases and with one-off characters. sometimes with the target of the cases (like in the tutorial case), sometimes with people who can offer some sort of assisstance and sometimes it will be along the line of the female MC "distracting" a guard, so the male MC can slip past him unnoticed (or the other way around, if it's a female guard). These scenes depend on our main characters corruption levels and are just about sex, with no deeper connection between the people invovled.
Outside of that, there's the option to closer relations between our main characters and 3 other characters. For the female MC, it's the male MC (obviously), Sawyer and a yet to be introduced character. For the male MC, it's the female MC (again, obviously), Lydia and another, yet to be introduced character. I might also go for a potential lesbian romance route between FMC and Lydia, but that's low on the priority list right now and depends on how much time and ressources I'll have available.
So, can I make the only sex scenes that happen in the game be between the Male MC and the Female MC?

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Private Eyes & Secret Desires is now available for Tier 4 & 5 patrons. Below is the release schedule for the other tiers and the Changelog.

Release schedule:

Tier 3: September 15

Tier 2: September 20

Tier 1: September 25

Changelog:

• 272 new renders
  • Changed the dialogue font
  • Added optional default MC names

Screenshots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I haven't tried the other medieval game by this dev, but this game about shady lawyers is more appealing to me.

Unfortunately, this game lost out to the other project in the Patreon polls :cry:.

The main female character has an unreal and spectacular body for her job :love:.

Reactions: sugargamer

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hoping for a hero ;)
I'm the hero myself :)
Jokes apart, now it's out for all the tiers:

Links:

PC (Windows/Linux):

Mac:

Android:

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
Yes, there will be (optional) NTR, hence why there's a corruption mechanic. Both the female and male MC will have the option to get it on with other characters.

Yeah, I'm also working on another project. For now, I'm planning to release an update every month, just like I did with The Point of No Return, with Patrons having input on which project gets priority. Maybe I'll be able to go for 2 updates a month at some point, but with my current setup (a 3060 and a 6 year old CPU), plus working another job, that ain't in the cards yet. In a way, working on several projects isn't really new to me, since The Point of No Return split into 3 completely different routes, with their own sub-routes. So, I kinda was working on 3 different games back then.
Sounds like you are out of your depth and struggling to meet your own deadlines, using woefully outdated gear to dripfeed inconsequential updates to two sets of subscribers? Weird flex.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Very good Game, love Games that you can corrupt your female partner, hope the updates for this Game don't take so long so it would be worth supporting for me.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes