VN Ren'Py Private Eyes & Secret Desires [v0.11] [DS23Games]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
The subtitles are a bit small! I wish they would grow and change color! For us over 40,They are a bit hard to read! It's a good game and it's a shame we can't read it
If you press SHIFT+A (or ALT+A or CTRL+A, I don't quite remember) you get access to the font control panel where you can alter font size, font type and allow high-contrast subtitles.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Why can't I leave from interrogating in the gym??
It's because of a scripting error. You can leave, but the more you interacted with the people at the gym, the more you have to hit the Leave button to move the game forward. Basically, continue to click it, till you get out of there.

I've fixed the bug in the script, so it will be gone with next month's version.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There wasn't any "NTR" in the Game yet, that's why no NTR Tag.
Best Game from DS23Games to date!.(y):love:
so he game lead me to believe there is NTR in it ... even ho there is none there yet .... hint hint kinda thing ... kinda sucks tho . does the game really need ntr in it ? :unsure:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
so he game lead me to believe there is NTR in it ... even ho there is none there yet .... hint hint kinda thing ... kinda sucks tho . does the game really need ntr in it ? :unsure:
I really believe if there is NTR, that would be a great addition, just like cheating, swinging etc, anything different would male the game lame and not interesting anymore.
And also, if you don`t like NTR cheating etc, then all you have to do is don't raise her corruption level, and she will only have eyes for you, and you will live happily ever after.:sneaky:

Last edited:

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
I really believe if there is NTR, that would be a great addition, just like cheating, swinging etc, anything different would male the game lame and not interesting anymore.
And also, if you don`t like NTR cheating etc, then all you have to do is don't raise her corruption level, and she will only have eyes for you, and you will live happily ever after.:sneaky:
This game will contain NTR, if you want to go that way. Depending on the corruption level of the characters, the female MC can get involved with other guys, while the male MC can also get involved with other women.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes