VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Mentor [v0.0.4a] [IIIIIIIIII]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
So you have to see other people having sex like a creep from what I can understand above or you can avoid it

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So dev, what is the future graphic violence tag referring to? Like slapping/abuse level or stabbing with blood level or like guro level? Please note: I'd rather it be 1, but 2 isn't a dealbreaker, while 3 certainly is. All the other tags look good. I'll give your game a shot now that's it past initial version, as I hate to see potential that never makes it past the ground floor.
Edit: Can confirm cast needs sleeping pills.
Death and violence showing abuse/slavery. No sexual interaction showed but very implied, as for those interactions with dead bodies I am not sure if it would be good (Only 1 would maybe be present). So, not guro level since sex isn't shown, but the number of dead bodies will began to rise at some point (depending on the Ending, I have 2 planned, 1 "Good" the other "VERY BAD"). Also rape situation (all be avoidable to be seen, but some not avoidable to happen.)
I mean, if you don't wan't to see it, 95% of those situations won't be shown (with choices warning beforehand). Only a few will be mandatory for plot reason and it will not include sexual interaction.

Reactions: sho1223

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hope for an android version man..
I really tried, but my Ren'py maker literally crashes the moment I try to build the Android version. I have the JDK, JDE, updated everything for 3 hours straight and still not managing to not crash when it's like 15%.
So, after I update the images of Yamashita, I will try again. I don't know what is the problem.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So you have to see other people having sex like a creep from what I can understand above or you can avoid it
Nearly all sex scenes can be avoided (including the MC or not). Like, it's easy, the only one that you can't avoid for the moment is the memory scene.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Death and violence showing abuse/slavery. No sexual interaction showed but very implied, as for those interactions with dead bodies I am not sure if it would be good (Only 1 would maybe be present). So, not guro level since sex isn't shown, but the number of dead bodies will began to rise at some point (depending on the Ending, I have 2 planned, 1 "Good" the other "VERY BAD"). Also rape situation (all be avoidable to be seen, but some not avoidable to happen.)
I mean, if you don't wan't to see it, 95% of those situations won't be shown (with choices warning beforehand). Only a few will be mandatory for plot reason and it will not include sexual interaction.
Will it be like viscera or just whole dead bodies? I'd assume and am ok with the latter. And no no, I am very much on board for all of those other things and will probably aim to be evil.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will it be like viscera or just whole dead bodies? I'd assume and am ok with the latter. And no no, I am very much on board for all of those other things and will probably aim to be evil.
There are no viscera assets :) As for gore, there are some skulls, a dead body under a blanket, and some random stuff. Honestly, it will be later that I will have those scenes, so it is fine. But currently, there are some stuff that I can't even create because the objects are not created yet (it's HS2, compared to HS1 there is nothing).

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what engine is this? never saw something so....polished
HS2 all the way. As for the very "BRIGHT" beginning, it is me not managing the lightning and shadow correctly (and the contrast in the character design). You should probably have seen the difference between the early days and the later. 1080p for the images and Honey Select 2 is the Engine.

Reactions: Sneykegb
D

Deleted member 2912657

Why are the skin/clothing so glossy/oily? I still say the most impressive use of Illusion games is by Unlimited Pleasure.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, I get it. Thanks for replying by the way. Also, if you are in that mind, you wouldn't have liked the rest that's for sure :oops:.

PS for people reading this: There will be no "NTR" planned nor remotely playable. However, Game Over exists and I have a lot of them that include and stop the game when it begins. So, you will be able to avoid it since it's a choice that leads to a scene or chooses it but then the game stops.
I was gonna try but think I will pass after reading that.

Reactions: HansDampf788

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
um anybody know how to fix this can't save error this game seems to have on the very first sex screen. if theres no way to fix it then im gonna assume this game is abandoned and move on....

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Private Mentor [v0.0.4a] IIIIIIIIII

Original Size Win/Linux: 637 MB
Original Size Mac: 619 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 279 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 261 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was thinking download the game, but after read this I'm out.

Good luck with the game though.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes