Others Completed Professional wrestler Kaede Kamigaki - undercover in the world of dark pro wrestling [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bLoki

Jul 17, 2022
Nice game, beautiful graphics and good animations, unfortunatelly the game is very short. I believe it contains only 3 stages and they can be finished in under an hour.

Reactions: thepriest

Da Deep Web

Aug 3, 2022
This is the worst fuckin combat I've had the unfortune of using, she can't even kick while in the air

But animations are kinda hot so 6/10

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
And it was not just that, Those that were defeated would face serious abuse. If they had such a paranormal existence, they could not overlook them as an organization. The organization asked Kaede to pursue the truth and act to resolve the issue.
Yes, let's send one hot police woman to deal with the issue that clearly involves that kind of abuse, with no backup whatsoever. That'll totally do the job just fine

jackyjerky

Dec 28, 2022
I know i am a bit late, but here you go. Clean file, no AV warnings.

downloading the regular on f95 still gives a warning for "Trojan.GenericKD.44984356" and the kimochi one says the files infected. i am using bitdefender.

Oct 12, 2020
video for people that cant download the game or only want to see the animation and cgs, oh by the way none of the gore scene is in the video.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes