Others Completed Professional wrestler Kaede Kamigaki - undercover in the world of dark pro wrestling [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zackiel

Jan 24, 2019
Is there a clean version which does not pop the Virus ping?
ngl i liked the visuals and stuff but if comes with a free virus id rather not, unless its a false positive?

Reactions: Leonadis77

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
Is anyone having a problem when she's knocked down she WILL NOT get back up. Without dying I mean
In old pro wrestling games running out of stamina just made it almost impossible to get up, and you were really slow if you did. You had to wait for the enemy to pin you and sometimes the AI would take forever to do that.
This game might play that way as well as just using the look of wrestling.

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
I had the same problem with the antivirus detecting the file "game.exe" as a virus or trojan.
I downloaded the same game from another site and this time Windows defender didn't alert anything.
I don't know if the file posted here is false positive or not.
but the fact is that I had this problem and after downloading from another site the game was "clean" according to windows defender ...
Anyway
the link is this: https: @ hentaibedta.net @ game-female-professional - wrestler-kagaki - kaede-infiltrate-the-dark-wrestling/
just correct the spaces and replace "@" with "/"
Hope this helps

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
I had the same problem with the antivirus detecting the file "game.exe" as a virus or trojan.
I downloaded the same game from another site and this time Windows defender didn't alert anything.
I don't know if the file posted here is false positive or not.
but the fact is that I had this problem and after downloading from another site the game was "clean" according to windows defender ...
Anyway
the link is this: https: @ hentaibedta.net @ game-female-professional - wrestler-kagaki - kaede-infiltrate-the-dark-wrestling/
just correct the spaces and replace "@" with "/"
Hope this helps
Thanks for that, hopefully the uploader can look into it.

Nov 8, 2021
I cannot play the game: Whenever the window is in focus the speed drops to 4 FPS. When focus lost it jumps back to 200 FPS.

TedroTedro

Mar 5, 2022
Hey does anyone know the artist of the CG scenes?
His work looks pretty good and he doesn't seem to be completely affiliated with Almond and Big Milk Inc. to my knowledge.
I swear I've seen his work somewhere before but can't put my finger on it...

Reactions: shiruken
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes