Others Completed Professional wrestler Kaede Kamigaki - undercover in the world of dark pro wrestling [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Bleh, wish they'd chosen some different preview images. If guro is your thing you do you, but I'd rather not have seen her get sliced in half.

Reactions: Zastinx

ShAli

Jul 29, 2017
I played through it despite the gore, if you beat the game you unlock the gallery so you can avoid the 2 gore scenes from losing, there is also 1 vore scene, the rest is just sex scenes. Its not too hard to beat once you discover you can just spam the A button to be more or less unhittable, then hit X then A to do a powerful AoE move that also halves hp on the bosses.

Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
Oh sweet a game where you play as a female pro-wrestler beating people u- nope, it's generic 2D ryona game over rape simulator #3179. Shame!

love3d

Sep 28, 2020
Nice to meet you comrades, I installed this game and played for 10 minutes.
The game is just so~so, only friends who have difficulty completing the game receive the saved data.
[In My situation game command]
Z:attack
X:jump
C:??
A: Drop Kick
[combo?:z+z+z+a]->Do a combo as the screen zooms in

love3d

Sep 28, 2020
This game appears to be a Trojan
Here is a virus total scan of the exe:

There are more people who say there is a virus than I thought.I cleared this game, but what if I have a problem? I have internet test tomorrow.I think it's a piece of shit. T.T

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Damn it... I always wanted a game in the wrestling world but now this crosses the line by far.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes