Others Completed Professional wrestler Kaede Kamigaki - undercover in the world of dark pro wrestling [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This game appears to be a Trojan
Here is a virus total scan of the exe:
The AV programs triggering on this are all unreliable ones or the malware is listed as generic. usually this means a false positive (I generally don't trust Malware triggers from AV like Jiangmin because it sees everything as a virus.) That being said 14 hits is a bit high for Virustotal so I get why people might be worried by that but It is likely not an issue.. Please report the OP if you suspect malware, rather then posting that there is a virus in the thread. You are more likely to get a response and action taken on it that way.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This game puts a file called "system.dat" down after it starts, with apparent configuration information related to controls ( if it did not previously exist.) The fact it's looking for and/or creating such a named file may be part of why it gets some bad scans.

14 out of 69 engines is actually not too high, given that MetaDefender shows only 3 out of 38:

Always use best judgment in your choices and only add exceptions to your antivirus for game executables - please don't turn off antivrus just to run a game.

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
Gotta say... the sex looks like it'll be good, but the guro thing kills my erection.

Don't get me wrong, I used to eat my meals in between looking at pictures of dismemberment and shotgun wounds to the head while reading forensic pathology books, but I play these games to get off, not "turned off".

Good for people who do like that sort of stuff though, I guess.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
*Imagines B•cky Lynch or I0 Shirai as the protag of this instead*

Dear god. That... would... rule... but yea this is cool too. “Stardom” to the extreme tho. Jfc.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
bruh, saw the first preview pic then everything collapsed, might give it a try if no viroos

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
SO I downloaded the file and there are two files inside " modules " and " stages" . Where is the exe file ?

edit : Never mind.. this seems like a potential headache .. so I`ll just delete and move on lol

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes