Others Completed Professional wrestler Kaede Kamigaki - undercover in the world of dark pro wrestling [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
so why the need to tell every one about your not cup of tea then, beside every one can have opinion but none of every one opinion is matter
god. I said that the game looks good but the gameplay isn't for me. I didn't even kink shame as I've played a lot of these games before and didn't like them. As much as I could have MY OWN opinion everyone else can have THEIRS as well.

Or do you quote everyone's post who likes a game too, to forbid them to "tell everyone their opinion"?

Reactions: Tilaze and Asavar

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
SO I downloaded the file and there are two files inside " modules " and " stages" . Where is the exe file ?

edit : Never mind.. this seems like a potential headache .. so I`ll just delete and move on lol
see something like this? Capture d’écran (188).png

just found out windows defender deleted it

F96ZONE!

Aug 22, 2020
Has anybody noticed anything malicious while playing the game? Or is the virus detection a false alarm.

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
so why the need to tell every one about your not cup of tea then, beside every one can have opinion but none of every one opinion is matter
What the hell is the comment section for if people aren't allowed to voice their opinions. Jesus christ dude

Reactions: jadezz

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
What the hell is the comment section for if people aren't allowed to voice their opinions. Jesus christ dude
Maybe because it's a plain negative comment, adding nothing helpful. Really mean no offense by saying this.

Imagine people who like mostly ryona or guro would spam 99% of threads here by telling everybody that the respective game is bad, because the user doesn't like vanilla sex or balloon tits xD

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
Maybe because it's a plain negative comment, adding nothing helpful. Really mean no offense by saying this.

Imagine people who like mostly ryona or guro would spam 99% of threads here by telling everybody that the respective game is bad, because the user doesn't like vanilla sex or balloon tits xD
He said the art and animation was good, so no, not just a plain negative comment.
My point is that you shouldnt spend energy shooting down these comments if it bothers you, which it shouldnt

No offense taken

Reactions: CrownClown98

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
The CG looks nice. I have mixed feelings on guro so I don't think I'll bother trying to bypass my antivirus.

Is there a way to get the CG without *opening the game? If there's a kill animation for every defeat I don't think gallery videos are going to pop up in the normal places.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Whew, man it always have to be somewhat good CGs that happened to be in the line of the "messed up kinks", not that I have something against to the dev(s) making this game and people wanting to play the game.

And so there's my question here:
Does every defeat will result to rape and death, like in this picture mentioned?

1607914903869.png

Or there is some CGs where only rape happens if you get rekt by certain enemies? :unsure:
And how much are rape CGs and rape/death CGs?

Last edited:

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
People spamming the virus thing real annoying especially given two f95 mods responded. Good job your bare basic AV threw a false positive. The top ones detect it as clean (BitDefender, Kaspersky, ESET).

You people need to update your Windows Defender too since current Windows Defender detecting it as clean also.

Reactions: Silentce

Dr.Midori

Mar 25, 2019
Looks like good game but sadly it just uninstalls itself from my pc and adding exception is head ache.
If the mc looked little different i'd go thru the loops tho ;^)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes