3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Some people have already mentioned this, but just so the dev is aware it effects multiple people: I didnt make it past the first little flashback bit due to all the clicking and delays.

I thought I would just remove all the pausing/fading/movement myself but, by the way its coded, it appears to be too much work right now. I read quite quickly and require the full text displayed in a single click, otherwise its far too slow and I get bored waiting for a game to keep up with my reading speed.
Yeah, it's everywhere and with different values so it takes quite a bit of effort to get rid of it all. It serves no purpose at all in the end. Unless you count slowing everything to a crawl. It's going to be just as bad as another game I had to edit recently. That one had over 1000 {w} in the dialogue, 1000+ extra clicks just to try and read the thing. This one could end up being worse though with the constant change of cps. They are trying to hard to make it flashy and the only thing it does is take the player out of the story.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Profiler-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
JazzPourer Hello. Love the concept of the game and love the lis too... and there is also harem. Just please tell me there'll be pregnancy for the girls in the future(or in the epilogue/ending). I am asking cuz it's a romance involved harem game so MC starting a family with all the girls he loves in the later will come out beautifully.

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
Peculiar writing in this one, but eye-catching. The MC is unfortunately pretty irritating and oddly enough the reason for this seems to be completely understood by the person making the game. His faults are manifested as their own annoying character that everyone hates at the beginning of the game. The MC even one-ups this annoying character in his own mind before reminding himself how annoying that is, but it's not written in a self-aware way. It's more like, "if you are a smug douchebag know-it-all, you need to be as good as me to pull it off."

This could end up working if the main character goes through some growth but that doesn't seem to be the point at all. His (and the writer's) understanding of himself seems to be genuinely held and regarded as good.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Peculiar writing in this one, but eye-catching. The MC is unfortunately pretty irritating and oddly enough the reason for this seems to be completely understood by the person making the game. His faults are manifested as their own annoying character that everyone hates at the beginning of the game. The MC even one-ups this annoying character in his own mind before reminding himself how annoying that is, but it's not written in a self-aware way. It's more like, "if you are a smug douchebag know-it-all, you need to be as good as me to pull it off."

This could end up working if the main character goes through some growth but that doesn't seem to be the point at all. His (and the writer's) understanding of himself seems to be genuinely held and regarded as good.
Good all mcs do not need need to be goody two shoes. I like this kind of mc and hope he goes more of his smugness

JazzPourer

Jan 7, 2018
A very interesting start. I'm a fan of Detective stories but I haven't really found any detective avns that I actually like. I especially like Sherlock Holmes and it seems this game is going for a modern Sherlock with some of the old school elements (clothes and dialogue). This was a bit jaring for me at first as I was wondering why the MC is dressed like he wants to beg me for more porridge.

The renders are pretty good and the story so far has certainly captured my interest. I haven't gotten enough time with the Lis to have an opinion on them yet. My concerns so far are:

It feels (to me) as though the Dev hasn't decided the MC's personality yet. Is he angry and traumatized by his parents murder, is he detached from people because he doesn't know how to socialize and incredibly arrogant or is he a sociopath?

At the start he's told that one of his teammates is dead and he doesn't care in the slightest. Refers to her as "dead weight". That's a bit extreme and makes he seem like he doesn't value human life.

In the scene with the girl on the train he seems politely detached but concerned about her being harassed by the guy. He seems like he wouldn't have any friends but the game quickly introduces multiple past and current friends and he seems to reconnect with them fairly easily.

Sex/lewd scenes are very important to me in an avn so I hope we wont have to wait too long for that.
I know the next update is about to drop. Looking forward to it.

Good luck to the Dev.
Thanks for the feedback and support! The MC's personality will unfold more as the story goes on, so hang tight. I know lewd scenes are important, and they're definitely coming. Hope you enjoy the next update!;)

Reactions: AnonW123

JazzPourer

Jan 7, 2018
Some people have already mentioned this, but just so the dev is aware it effects multiple people: I didnt make it past the first little flashback bit due to all the clicking and delays.

I thought I would just remove all the pausing/fading/movement myself but, by the way its coded, it appears to be too much work right now. I read quite quickly and require the full text displayed in a single click, otherwise its far too slow and I get bored waiting for a game to keep up with my reading speed.
Thanks for bringing this up! I totally get how the pacing can be frustrating if you’re a fast reader. I’ll definitely look into making those pauses and effects more adjustable in future updates. Appreciate your feedback!

Reactions: Eunoian

JazzPourer

Jan 7, 2018
I have poor eyesight and dyslexia. I have difficulty reading the standard text. Some of the text affects make the games unplayable. I've not played yours, but font, size, and color changes are bad. But if you're planning it, adding text to cut scenes that automatically advance is impossible to read for me. I know I'm not the only one, but not sure how many readers have this problem. So, this is just letting you know while you're asking and think about your design.

Regardless, I wish you luck with you're game.

Edited for missed typo
Thanks for letting me know about this! I’ll definitely keep accessibility in mind for future updates, and I appreciate the heads-up. Wishing you the best, and I hope the game works out for you.

JazzPourer

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, it's everywhere and with different values so it takes quite a bit of effort to get rid of it all. It serves no purpose at all in the end. Unless you count slowing everything to a crawl. It's going to be just as bad as another game I had to edit recently. That one had over 1000 {w} in the dialogue, 1000+ extra clicks just to try and read the thing. This one could end up being worse though with the constant change of cps. They are trying to hard to make it flashy and the only thing it does is take the player out of the story.
Thanks for the honest feedback! I get that too many effects can be annoying and really slow things down. I'll try to make them less. Appreciate you pointing this out!;)

Reactions: Skeltom

JazzPourer

Jan 7, 2018
JazzPourer Hello. Love the concept of the game and love the lis too... and there is also harem. Just please tell me there'll be pregnancy for the girls in the future(or in the epilogue/ending). I am asking cuz it's a romance involved harem game so MC starting a family with all the girls he loves in the later will come out beautifully.
Thanks for ur love and support XD
The idea of a family in the epilogue is definitely something I’m considering.
I can't give away too much right now, but stay tuned pal

JazzPourer

Jan 7, 2018

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I get you're reallly sick with the MC's attitude, and I also realllly appreciate you sticking with it.
There’s definitely more to his character, and growth is a key part of his journey.
I hope you’ll give it some time to see where it goes!o_O

JazzPourer

Jan 7, 2018
Good all mcs do not need need to be goody two shoes. I like this kind of mc and hope he goes more of his smugness
Glad you like my unique MC!
Not all main characters need to be perfect or good, i was a bit tired from this.
, and I’m excited to keep developing MC's character. THX for your reply!:D

JazzPourer

Jan 7, 2018
Hey dev your game looks good, please tell me how's MC about his personality and ability both.
Shitass, badass, coolass, wimpy-ass, weak-ass?
wow!!!!
Thank you so much for bringing this up, almost feel like Im smurfin to aswer this question:devilish:

I REALLY wanted to let everyone in the comments know this point.
The MC genuinely wants to be kind to those around him, but it’s hard for him due to the burdens he carries.
He doesn’t want to drag others down with him.
His lack of social skills has led to some of the "antisocial personality" traits pointed out by harsher critiques.
If you take a deeper look, it’s not entirely unreasonable for his personality to be this way. I’m not here to debate with anyone; I’m just sharing my thoughts. I understand that not everyone will agree, as everyone’s life experiences and values are unique. But as the story and past events unfold, please trust in the MC’s growth.
Even I found his initial behavior unlikable, but I’ve got a long list of outlines and character developments in my notebook.

Honestly, I’m more excited than the players to see the sparks that will fly between the characters.

598.jpg
(P.S. But I do think the MC is really handsome.)
(P.P.S no homo here)
(P.P.S And his abilities... welp, no spoilers here. ;))

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes