3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Unofficial compressed Android port for Profiler [v0.2] [DiveBar]

Download compressed Android port

Pixeldrain | | Workupload
1.1GB(Original) -> 300MB (Compressed)

Thanks Bob69 for the compressed: Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
Hey man I got error on the quick time event can you tell me the solution of this?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Hey man I got error on the quick time event can you tell me the solution of this?
Seems like dev wanted to remove the mini game from android but it somehow still showed up. Someone else got the same error in android from dev too. Check here: Link
It will not break anything in game, just your handshake wouldn't be successful, its like skipping the handshake. It doesn't have any affect or skips any scene because of it. Its just different dialogue for next two line. Then everything is same.
For next version, I will see if it can be resolved.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Darius567

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Seems like dev wanted to remove the mini game from android but it somehow still showed up. Someone else got the same error in android from dev too. Check here: Link
It will not break anything in game, just your handshake wouldn't be successful, its like skipping the handshake. It doesn't have any affect or skips any scene because of it. Its just different dialogue for next two line. Then everything is same.
Thanks for replying man and I understand it since coding is not ez but anyways hopes you fix it soon enough and again thanks for telling me this man

JazzPourer

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
Quite sad, cuz i already fix that
But ppl keep downloading "Unofficial compressed Android port" and i can't help with that

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Quite sad, cuz i already fix that
But ppl keep downloading "Unofficial compressed Android port" and i can't help with that
Well most people download "Unofficial android port" so that they can uninstall it afterwards and when new version comes they still have saves from previous version. Among other things like able to change text size, height, dialog opacity to their preference and size of port (1.1GB > 300MB)
Most android user know that minigames don't work properly or at all on android. But we do get some people that like to complain about everything. If it was game breaking and had any impact on a scene further forward in game, I would have fixed it myself. But as it just changes 3-4 dialogues I am not too concerned about it.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes