Ren'Py Program Apex [Ch.1.1 Build 0.2] [Visual Fox Games]

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Update (April 22).
progress.png

The heatwave season is over! We can go back to rendering scenes during the day without having to worry about the GPU hitting over 80 degrees.

However, due to my poor financial situation, I still won't be able to work fully on the project. For those who don't live in Brazil or know about the situation, unfortunately the current government is creating more and more unemployment due to high costs and taxes on all sides. So, being unemployed and finding it harder and harder to get a job, I have to try to make a living with other ideas, projects and freelancing.

In other words, I can't work 100% on the project without first having a good financial situation that allows me to pay off all my debts and other matters with just the project.

My first goal with the project is to reach the Minimum Wage of my country (which is 250 Dollars), but due to the fees of the Patreon and Paypal Platform and the government itself, this goal rises to 300 Dollars. With this first target being reached, I'll finally be able to work a good part of my time on the project without having to worry about monthly debts.

Since then, I hope you all understand and I apologize for the delays.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023

Nathalia Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01.png

Lynn Fashion (May's reward) - ( )
01.png

Mavis Fashion (May's reward) - ( )
01.png

Sofia Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01.png

Keiko Woman Fashion (May's reward) - ( )
Keiko Trans Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01W.png

Winterson Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01.png

Zoey Fashion (May's reward) - (
)
01.png

Evellyn Fashion (May's reward) (
)
01.png

• Love
Reactions: JJ1960 and jish55

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Update - May 18th
PROGRESS.png

Despite the difficulties I've been having with the script for the project. I've decided to make some changes that will make the script easier to develop and simpler.

The first major change is that I've decided to remove the Freeroam or Open World system from the project, as I felt it would be too complicated and would require me to create a more complex and complete script for the side conversations that would be necessary for each character, as well as not fitting in well with the way the story will progress in the project.

The second big change is that I've decided to split Chapter 1 into 2 chapters, so that I can get into the content more quickly and focus on the things that would be added in a simpler way in Chapter 2.

On the other hand, I've removed the focus of the update from just bringing in Zoey and Winterson's story, so now that the project will follow a linear path (of course continuing with choices that will change the course of the story), the update is being done with the introduction of all the characters properly placed. With the new update now being called Chapter 1 - Definitive Version.

If all goes well without any problems or interventions, this new update should be out between June and July. Since it's being necessary to redo all the scenes that have already been made due to the rework done on the characters.

I hope you understand and thank you for your patience. Thank you for following the project!

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
July rewards are now available!

Evellyn (See through) - ( )
01.png

Nathalia (See through) - ( )
01.png

Lynn and Mavis (See through) - ( )
01.png

Sofia and Keiko (See through) Woman Version - ( )
Sofia and Keiko (See through) Trans Version - ( )
01 - F.png 01 - W.png

Winterson (See thorugh) - ( )
01.gif

Zoey (See thorugh) - ( )
01.gif