Ren'Py Program Apex [Ch.1.1 Build 0.2] [Visual Fox Games]

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Guys, will be out today at the end of the day or tomorrow an update fixing some bugs, will be added Translation for French and German and also close the vote pro next update and explain how it will work.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
WZ.jpg
And with the closing of the Vote and the Final Vote of the high Tier members. Winterson and Zoey won the first round.

So the next update will focus on their events and story within Chapter 1. Obviously, the other girls will also receive a small update, especially in the sections where they participate in some of Winterson's or Zoey's events.

The Public will be notified of any updates weekly on Patreon, Itch.io and F95. Supporters on Patreon will receive in real time any updates or changes that come during the development of the next update.

- How long will it take for the next update to be released?
I'm not going to give a fixed deadline because the last update ended up being too rushed, not containing everything I'd like to see released, so I'd rather take my time and create more interesting content than something rushed and bad. However, it's expected to take 3 to 4 months to develop, so you'll be notified as we go along.

I hope to see you here during the development time, please consider accessing the Discord to find out more about the updates and if you can afford it, consider supporting the project, each support encourages more and more to continue developing the project. Thank you very much!

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Little Patch Update.
  • Added German and French languages.
  • Fixed MC name bug.
  • Added all Premium and Patron content.
Guys, since you've already played the update, I've decided to unify everything that's been released (including the Patreon Version) in this version, but I'm only going to do it in this version, so enjoy.

For those of you who can support the project financially, I ask you to give it a try. Your support will help us immensely and will give us more incentive to continue developing the project beyond the monthly rewards. Thank you very much!

I hope to see you in the next updates!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProgramApex-CH1.1B0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: VisualFoxGames

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
We've started developing the next update!

PROGRESS.png

- While we're formulating what both the main story and their own parts of the game will look like, we're reworking the coding in the programming to improve and polish the interface further.

The Update Wall will be updated in real time, but more interesting things to note or notify will be done weekly (between Sunday and Monday), while on Patreon supporters of any Tier will be notified in real time.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Weekly Update (January 22nd)

PROGRESS.png
- Updated the entire Main Menu.
- Remade the entire Gallery system (to better accommodate the new secondary characters and separate the exclusive characters for supporters).
- Started creating the secondary characters that will be part of the universe to keep Freeroam more complete and rich.
- Started programming some systems that will be part of the gameplay.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
January rewards are now available for all Tiers!
rewards.png
Nathalia:
Lynn:
Mavis:
Sofia - Keiko (Woman):
Sofia - Keiko (Futa):
Winterson - Zoey:
Evellyn:

Reactions: SpatulaPie

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
BACK TO WORK! WEEKLY UPDATE (FEBRUARY 8TH).

PROGRESS.png

Due to the Covid health problem I had at the beginning of February, I ended up pausing the project. But now I'm better and able to return to the project, but during the break I've been thinking about some changes to make to the interface.

The first is that I've decided to make it a cinematic experience, in other words, the project will be done in Ultra-Wide resolution (21:9) or for the more layman, Cinema Screen.

The second change is that I've noticed that the dominant red in the project's color palette can be quite annoying, especially for those who play in the dark or at night. So I took the liberty of being able to choose between red and blue. This way I can please those who might be bothered by the red and keep the people who like the color.

screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Nathalia Wallpaper Rewards /
Nath_Blue.png Nath_Red.png

Lynn Wallpaper Rewards /
Lynn_Blue.png Lynn_Red.png

Mavis Wallpaper Rewards /
Mavis_Blue.png Mavis_Red.png

Sofia Wallpaper Rewards /
Sofia_Blue.png Sofia_Red.png

Keiko Wallpaper Rewards /
Keiko_Blue.png Keiko_Red.png

Winterson Wallpaper Rewards /

Winterson_Blue.png Winterson_Red.png

Zoey Wallpaper Rewards /
Zoey_Blue.png Zoey_Red.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Update - March 21st

Progress.png

Guys, I'll apologize right away for having been absent these past few days, I was having a bit of a creative problem formulating the script, as well as the high temperatures that are hitting the South of the planet. My computer used to be able to work easily at 60 - 70 degrees, but now it easily hits 80 - 90 degrees, which is causing the computer to shut down several times. As I don't yet have a stable financial situation to repair or replace parts in the event of a problem, I'm preferring not to risk it and therefore limiting myself to working on the project without overloading the computer, I hope everyone understands.

The idea of doing the project in Ultrawide (21:9) or Cinema Screen has been discarded, I started doing the scenes so automatically, that I ended up not paying attention to the resolution format, so I ended up with the normal Wide or 16:9 resolution.

Despite the problems and limitations, the project is progressing normally. Thanks for your attention!

The March rewards are now available on Patreon!

Link:

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
Good morning! I encountered a problem, after visiting Lynn, the notification on the screen tells me to go home and report to Mr Winterson about my progress, but when I open my phone and click on Home nothing happens... has this happened to anyone? or am I doing something wrong??

Reactions: VisualFoxGames

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Good morning! I encountered a problem, after visiting Lynn, the notification on the screen tells me to go home and report to Mr Winterson about my progress, but when I open my phone and click on Home nothing happens... has this happened to anyone? or am I doing something wrong??
This error was resolved a while ago, but as there is a time limit of days to update the thread, it has not been updated here. Please download the corrected version from this link if you are a computer user or go to the original game link on itch.io for other platforms.

Thank you for informing me

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Nath April Bunny Reward ( )
01.png 02.png 03.png

Lynn April Bunny Reward( )
01.png
02.png 03.png

Mavis April Bunny Reward( )
01.png 02.png 03.png

Sofia April Bunny Reward( )