Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Is this really unreal engine? it looks like illusion-koikatsu(which i don't mind as long as there's more than 10 generic poses and a decent plot). It's nice to see new games escape the norm of adult games, kinda rare to see them make it to the end though..

Reactions: BarnMTB

Nekoboxgame

Jan 6, 2021
Requested by, DM
Hello everyone and thanks for the feedback!

As you all have experienced this game is still at an early stage.
Combat is an janky which will take time to adhere however our main focus of the game is to be a dating-sim.
All in all we are only a 3 man team with day jobs trying our best to create something better than Koikatsu indeed.

Also thank you BaasB for this post because it looks fantastic! Hope you could DM us for future posts!

Happy fappin and please support us via Patreon so we can continue and create this world together!

Team Nekobox

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Uh, is this a complete game? This looks like a new post, but the developer notes make me think there's gonna be new stuff added.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Better than expected honestly, sure it's like heavily inspired by Nier and the combat definitely needs some work (please add jump in general? also in the main areas) but seems pretty good and should only get better.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
this game have some fuk up resolution problem i cant even get past the character creation screen since it fking confirmation located somewhere off screen.fking waste of time trying to changing back and forth the resolution to even first start the game only run into that complete dead end with no way around it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
this game have some fuk up resolution problem i cant even get past the character creation screen since it fking confirmation located somewhere off screen.fking waste of time trying to changing back and forth the resolution to even first start the game only run into that complete dead end with no way around it.
I've notified them, they're working on it already :)

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
It looks like there's been a lot of work put into it but I have a feeling it's just gonna be abandoned in a couple months. 3D games like this don't usually make it very long until it's just dropped. Sorry for being a negative nancy but I've been burned too many times and I've given up on hoping for a firm release goal.

Reactions: BarnMTB

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
If this is semi artificial academny in space with fighting system I am all in.

But tried demo so far, only played til after Gym sequence. I can see potential here.

Few things noticed , Girls walk like gorillas, hunched over and these are supposed to be hybrid droids?

The signs for library Gym are reversed and the 1 gym it points to is not accessible. Found other downstairs but bit confusing.

I may have missed it during the girls intro but why did I have to goto gym class when she is the 1 doing the work?

But heres hoping to:

Full access to all NPCs
Ability to customize uniforms for different positions on Ark.
Adding to that customizing NPC apparel for diff scenarios,
Like AA, abiliy to use map and click location if in mood not to talk to anyone on way.

I will keep eye on this one as one thing I always hated with illusion is they focused on the sex vs any type of gameplay mechanics for most part. Even if the graphics are not upto theirs, with voice and customization and few odds and ends, I think this could be great game if can survive the development.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hello everyone and thanks for the feedback!

As you all have experienced this game is still at an early stage.
Combat is an janky which will take time to adhere however our main focus of the game is to be a dating-sim.
All in all we are only a 3 man team with day jobs trying our best to create something better than Koikatsu indeed.

Also thank you BaasB for this post because it looks fantastic! Hope you could DM us for future posts!

Happy fappin and please support us via Patreon so we can continue and create this world together!

Team Nekobox

Price tag: chocolate cookies

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
from reading above I will wait to next release before I even think about trying. Hopefully no so janky than.

Haniiwa22

Oct 13, 2021
Regarding the furry stuff to be added later, will that be an option for customizing the protagonist, or is it for the girls?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes