DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1720294733671.png

Hello, dear patrons!

It's time for another dev update report, and I'm excited to share our progress and experiences with you.

Achievements

Technical Updates:

• I finally managed to tackle the code that will add some dynamic elements to the game. Our project, Atmosphere, is a fantastic novel with plenty of dynamic battle scenes. Now, you can take part in these scenes, and in some cases, your actions will influence the storyline. I won't reveal all the details to keep it exciting for you.
  • We caught and fixed several pesky bugs that were affecting your gaming experience.
Graphic Elements:

• My computer has been rendering non-stop every night. Since it's summer and the weather is scorching hot, there were some issues with rendering. Even with a water cooling system, the GPU was overheating. Thanks to your support, I was able to buy and install an air conditioner in my workspace. Now, everything is running smoothly!
  • During the day, I continued working on animations. Honestly, I've forgotten what a simple 60-frame loop animation looks like. Now, almost all animations have at least 600 frames. I'm also trying to include more diverse angles so you can fully enjoy the in-game events.
  • I updated some UI elements to make the game even more user-friendly and enjoyable.
Script and Dialogues:

• In the upcoming update, I have planned three major events involving Susan, Phoebe, and Monica. However, I thought it wouldn't be fair to leave fans of other characters without content, so I decided to add some smaller but interesting events with Jesse and Yui. I sat down and wrote two more events for you.
  • I also did a little revision of existing dialogues to make them sound more lively and emotional.
Plans for Next Week

• I'll continue working on the animation for Susan's major event. This event will have two different paths, so there will be plenty of content.
  • I'll start posing scenes for two new events with Jesse and Yui and will soon show you a preview.
I hope you enjoy this report. Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions!

Best regards,
Dr. Mad and crew.

Reactions: Fenix02
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes