Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-06-19
Developer: Lockheart - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
It's a good and interesting start, but I don't understand why I have to stop reading (I use the Auto function) just to give a useless click on a gun or a pair of jeans. Good luck and I look forward to the next update.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
As a fan of all the devs games I tried preview. It showed great promise as a story with art and story. The characters were believable. I only know of one other game with a believable cuckquean, so I'm interested how this would p[lay out.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
FMC and cuckquean? hell fucking yea :cool: i never saw that combo before
Actually would like to see the opposite myself, a FMC who cucks her husband/bf. I know there are plenty of cuck games but in them you always play as the cuck. I want some games where you play as the one doing the cuckolding, either as a FMC or as the bull. It would be fine to see things also through the eyes of the cuck but they are not a controllable character, you just get to see their POV. I want to control the cuckolding wife/gf or the bull. I don't think I have seen a single game like that yet. Sure, there are harem games where as the MC, you can cuck certain husbands/bfs, like in Grandma's House, where you cuck the neighbor but it is not the main focus of the game.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Whohoo! Another Lockheart game!

It looks like something completely different from the others (although I suppose a certain amount of cuckqueening exists in those as well). Looking forward to playing it.

Edit after playing: that did give off a different vibe than the other Lockheart games. This one is much more gritty and realistic. I really liked it! I do hope that Bee will get back her confidence and have some fun with Carter as well as lesbian fun with the girls she's going to find for Carter.

I will be watching this game! (y)

Last edited:

dpasta11

Oct 27, 2020
As a fan of all the devs games I tried preview. It showed great promise as a story with art and story. The characters were believable. I only know of one other game with a believable cuckquean, so I'm interested how this would p[lay out.
I'm not sure why Lockheart did that, either. Perhaps in the future there will be choices of things to click on. BTW, Lockheart won't be continuing this project unless there is positive feedback. He said that there was a lot of resistance to a female MC in the past.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3750342

Overview:
The Story of Bee about Cuckqueaning. (Placeholder)​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-06-19
Developer: Lockheart - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3750357 View attachment 3750358 View attachment 3750359 View attachment 3750360
Looking forward you the continuation of this game. A strong corruptable female protag is not common, and very much needed. Men are dogs, that's a given, but, women can be dogs as well and I enjoy turning a hot girl/woman into a wanton slut, whore or prostitute. It's fun.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote