VN Ren'Py Project B [Demo] [Lockheart]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I quite like the look of Seraphina and that she and Bee will try to get the MC interested in them more than friends.
Too many games have a male MC seducing the girls, it's about time the tables are turned. Seems this should be a good game to play.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

Seraphina Patel in Quean Bee
2 days ago

This is the first concept art I've made for Seraphina, the Indian / American roommate also living with Carter. She is much more curvy and bodacious than Bee. She'll have an upbeat and positive personality, and be hopelessly flirtatious with Carter.

As Bee and Sera become more friendly with each other, they'll start plotting ways to seduce and / or corrupt Carter into seeing them as more than just wounded animals to take care of. We'll also learn about her father who owns a string of hotels and believes Sera needs to go out into the world and build her own career from scratch, which will have had a profound impact on her.

These are all early ideas and things have been changing as I've toiled the story around in my head. The first Chapter could see significant changes to the story and characters.

Let me know what you all think about Sera so far.

Thanks for the support!
Looks nice but for an Indian-American I would have expected a bit darker eyes and perhaps also a bit different skin tone.

Story wise looks good as well.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote