VN Ren'Py Project B [Demo] [Lockheart]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
So a lot of story that still needs to be done, we are not going to see him fuck her? And after a year or so it gets abandon too?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well, I just finished the demo. It is a decent setup but it doesn't have the pull of the Rose Garden trilogy or their other games. The male character empowering the broken female character is different to most games where the male character corrupts the female character. It is weird that they decided that Carter and Bee will not have a sexual relationship. She will basically be a pimp that gets off to watching Carter fuck the women she finds for him.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
looks alright, hope it won't be as short as the others..

As a fan of all the devs games I tried preview. It showed great promise as a story with art and story. The characters were believable. I only know of one other game with a believable cuckquean, so I'm interested how this would p[lay out.
what other game?

Actually would like to see the opposite myself, a FMC who cucks her husband/bf. I know there are plenty of cuck games but in them you always play as the cuck. I want some games where you play as the one doing the cuckolding, either as a FMC or as the bull. It would be fine to see things also through the eyes of the cuck but they are not a controllable character, you just get to see their POV. I want to control the cuckolding wife/gf or the bull. I don't think I have seen a single game like that yet. Sure, there are harem games where as the MC, you can cuck certain husbands/bfs, like in Grandma's House, where you cuck the neighbor but it is not the main focus of the game.
good girl gone bad is fmc with a lot of cuckolding content...

Reactions: Yngling

TheLoneReader

Aug 28, 2023
It is weird that they decided that Carter and Bee will not have a sexual relationship. She will basically be a pimp that gets off to watching Carter fuck the women she finds for him.
I could've missed something here, but the guy that shows up at the end is Lance, and *that's* who they said will only serve as a mentor. I didn't notice them saying Carter and her wouldn't have anything together.

As for the Demo, I kinda like it, and I don't usually play games as a female. If this holds to course, though, I'll almost be playing as Guy remotely, and I might have fun with that. I certainly like the story and dialogue. The characters seem pretty well done.

I'm on board thus far.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
good girl gone bad is fmc with a lot of cuckolding content...
Been a while since I played that. I guess maybe my memory is too fuzzy or I played the game a little different because I do not remember that being a primary focus of that game, more of a 'corrupt the fmc' theme, as I recall.

There is one current game I found where you can play as the FMC and cuckold your husband. I am really just waiting on them to finish the domme content for it, Mila AI. I also kind of love the idea of the fmc in that game being this tiny little girl that dominates her husband and her massive(not just junk but body) lover. Currently you can domme the husband but not the lover(that is future content, according to the dev).

I really like Lockheart's games, I really wish he would get back on the 'Penny' game. I love her, even if she is full on lesbian and would never give me a shot. She is just a great character.

I have nothing against the concept of this game, at least it is not another cookie cutter game like 75% of the adult games you find out there. I just wish we had more well written titles where the main focus is a FMC choosing to cuckold their husband/wife/bf/gf and/or play as a sympathetic(caters to what the couple needs) bull. Not play as the cuck(like most games featuring the kink), but would be cool just to see events from their perspective but you are just seeing their POV, not controlling them.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Actually would like to see the opposite myself, a FMC who cucks her husband/bf. I know there are plenty of cuck games but in them you always play as the cuck. I want some games where you play as the one doing the cuckolding, either as a FMC or as the bull. It would be fine to see things also through the eyes of the cuck but they are not a controllable character, you just get to see their POV. I want to control the cuckolding wife/gf or the bull. I don't think I have seen a single game like that yet. Sure, there are harem games where as the MC, you can cuck certain husbands/bfs, like in Grandma's House, where you cuck the neighbor but it is not the main focus of the game.
Bruh, there are quite a few FMC games where you get to cuck the boyfriend or husband. I haven't played many, not really into it all that much. They definitely pop up every so often though, not all that uncommon, cuckquean is much more uncommon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glaz64 and MixQQ

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Whohoo! Another Lockheart game!

It looks like something completely different from the others (although I suppose a certain amount of cuckqueening exists in those as well). Looking forward to playing it.

Edit after playing: that did give off a different vibe than the other Lockheart games. This one is much more gritty and realistic. I really liked it! I do hope that Bee will get back her confidence and have some fun with Carter as well as lesbian fun with the girls she's going to find for Carter.

I will be watching this game! (y)
Please stop cuckquean games are so rare your suggestion is so much of the same.

Last edited:

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
No idea if dev reads this forum, and game is far too short for a review, but the game requested feedback and I must feed my narcissism of thinking my critiques have value, so...

It's a unique setup that's possibly a niche that I don't think I've seen done before, so has some potential. But what exactly that niche is needs some elaboration though. I'm not sure if a romance path is on the table as a 'cuckquean' game, but I think it would be disastrous to not have one with this setup. There seems like a very obvious setup here for a harem game where you play as the 'head girl', with a romance based around mutual self-improvement underlying it as that head girl. That feels like a super unique POV and I think people would be interested. Just making it a pure cuckquean fetish thing though where Bee gets nothing would feel like a waste, both in a story sense, and in a marketable appeal sense.

Which on that self-improvement theme, I see the element it's trying to go for here where she's gonna help him get over his PTSD from being an (Iraqi?) war vet. However, he doesn't feel authentically messed up at all for that element to be convincing to me right now. He is way too much Mr. Perfect, and just a scene where he's supposedly drunk but is still speaking perfectly normally does nothing to to really sell it. If you wanna make this a thing, both characters need to be more flawed and feel like broken pieces made to fit each other. She needs to be the Forrest Gump to his Lt. Dan, and he needs to be the Forrest to her Jenny (or a Lt. Dan/Jenny fanfic, but lets not go there). And no, that doesn't mean he needs to be a swearing legless drunk nor her an AIDS ridden whore, but he does need something to wear his trauma more and feel like someone a girl would go 'I can fix him' over or I feel like the setup just falls flat.

And in line with that same criticism, some of the dialogue for the setup is just way to blatant and clunky. "MAN WHAT WOULD MAKE ME LESS DEPRESSED IS SOME SEX, BUT NOT YOU THAT WOULD BE UNKIND" is a super on the nose story setup and prehaps could be handled far more subtly. Like maybe make it something she herself comes to the conclusion of after learning how long he's been alone, connecting dots herself and trying to solve it the only way she knows how. Obvious setups there for her to help him come out of his shell more with her ways, and him to clean her up and make her a better person with his ways. Maybe by the end they meet in the middle as flawed but healthy people.

Overall, I would suggest author do some research diving into experiences of combat vet PTSD, alcoholism, and female abuse/homelessness. If the story is going to include these topics, it requires an aura of authenticity and care to them that I feel is missing. Otherwise, remove them, as the wasted potential would feel like a shame.

Also, minor thing, but still one of those brain irks: women shelters are quite plentiful and there's definitely what feels like a plot hole on the lack of a support structure existing for an attractive 20-something non-crazy homeless girl. This should somehow be acknowledge rather than just hand-waved away, either story-wise she has something to hide, or at the very least make her have had a bad experience at one before so refuses it as an option.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Pleaes stop cuckequeen games are so rare you're suggestion is so much of the same.
Well, I like Bee and I would like to see her healed.
Carter needs healing as well, so...

Anyway whether it will be pure cuckqueen or not, I am quite sure this game will be quite unique.

No idea if dev reads this forum, and game is far too short for a review, but the game requested feedback and I must feed my narcissism of thinking my critiques have value, so...

It's a unique setup that's possibly a niche that I don't I've seen done before, so has some potential. But what exactly that niche is needs some elaboration though. I'm not sure if a romance path is on the table as a 'cuckquean' game, but I think it would be disastrous to not have one with this setup. There seems like a very obvious setup here for a harem game where you play as the 'head girl', with a romance based around mutual self-improvement underlying it as that head girl. That feels like a super unique POV and I think people would be interested. Just making it a pure cuckquean fetish thing though where Bee gets nothing would feel like a waste, both in a story sense, and in a marketable appeal sense.

Which on that self-improvement theme, I see the element it's trying to go for here where she's gonna help him get over his PTSD from being an (Iraqi?) war vet. However, he doesn't feel authentically messed up at all for that element to be convincing to me right now. He is way too much Mr. Perfect, and just a scene where he's supposedly drunk but is still speaking perfectly normally does nothing to to really sell it. If you wanna make this a thing, both characters need to be more flawed and feel like broken pieces made to fit each other. She needs to be the Forrest Gump to his Lt. Dan, and he needs to be the Forrest to her Jenny (or a Lt. Dan/Jenny fanfic, but lets not go there). And no, that doesn't mean he needs to be a swearing legless drunk nor her an AIDS ridden whore, but he does need something to wear his trauma more and feel like someone a girl would go 'I can fix him' over or I feel like the setup just falls flat.

And in line with that same criticism, some of the dialogue for the setup is just way to blatant and clunky. "MAN WHAT WOULD MAKE ME LESS DEPRESSED IS SOME SEX, BUT NOT YOU THAT WOULD BE UNKIND" is a super on the nose story setup and prehaps could be handled far more subtly. Like maybe make it something she herself comes to the conclusion of after learning how long he's been alone, connecting dots herself and trying to solve it the only way she knows how. Obvious setups there for her to help him come out of his shell more with her ways, and him to clean her up and make her a better person with his ways. Maybe by the end they meet in the middle as flawed but healthy people.

Overall, I would suggest author do some research diving into experiences of combat vet PTSD, alcoholism, and female abuse/homelessness. If the story is going to include these topics, it requires an aura of authenticity and care to them that I feel is missing. Otherwise, remove them, as the wasted potential would feel like a shame.

Also, minor thing, but still one of those brain irks: women shelters are quite plentiful and there's definitely what feels like a plot hole on the lack of a support structure existing for an attractive 20-something non-crazy homeless girl. This should somehow be acknowledge rather than just hand-waved away, either story-wise she has something to hide, or at the very least make her have had a bad experience at one before so refuses it as an option.
I pretty much agree with all of this.

Except that the women shelter availability obviously depends on the location / country where this is taking place. I'm sure that there are places where this kind of support structure is not as readily available as you say. Anyway this part does need a bit of in-game explanation.

How would you feel about Bee and substance abuse? I kind of like Bee being a normal person, but something like an addiction or some kind mental disorder would make this even more believable. The Bee we have got is a very lovable person, perhaps too lovable for a life on the streets. The Bee we might get would be much less loveable but more believable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonerhat

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
How would you feel about Bee and substance abuse? I kind of like Bee being a normal person, but something like an addiction or some kind mental disorder would make this even more believable. The Bee we have got is a very lovable person, perhaps too lovable for a life on the streets. The Bee we might get would be much less loveable but more believable.
That could definitely work, or something like it. I didn't want to make my post too long by going deeply into her too, but yeah just like him she's a little bit too perfect of an innocent street flower too. Narratively (or at least for the narrative I'm creating in my head out of short demo), she definitely needs a 'I can fix her' thing too, something to make her flawed and work as a basis for an arc. Substance abuse specifically would be a good mirror to his drinking problems and could work well as a justification for why she's not allowed or doesn't want to stay in a shelter, and/or another possibility is prostitution which would create a strong justification for the game's core premise of her thinking the solution to all his problems is getting laid. Another that builds out of what's already there is maybe her not at all being honest about just stealing out of hunger too.

Any option may have to find a careful balance though, full damaged goods might make a good story but it is an H-game with user appeal concerns and people generally prefer girls more pure. Fine line between 'I can fix her' and a whore/corruption sim (..unless that is the dev's intended arc?). There's also player choice concerns depending on if dev is going more for blank slate versus an established character too. Having her be more just near the early gateway stages of a decent into whatever bad thing may be more optimal.

Up to dev ultimately though, we're extrapolating on an extremely short demo and maybe they intend something way different, but yeah there does need to be something imo, a MC needs an arc.

Last edited:

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Been a while since I played that. I guess maybe my memory is too fuzzy or I played the game a little different because I do not remember that being a primary focus of that game, more of a 'corrupt the fmc' theme, as I recall.

There is one current game I found where you can play as the FMC and cuckold your husband. I am really just waiting on them to finish the domme content for it, Mila AI. I also kind of love the idea of the fmc in that game being this tiny little girl that dominates her husband and her massive(not just junk but body) lover. Currently you can domme the husband but not the lover(that is future content, according to the dev).

I really like Lockheart's games, I really wish he would get back on the 'Penny' game. I love her, even if she is full on lesbian and would never give me a shot. She is just a great character.

I have nothing against the concept of this game, at least it is not another cookie cutter game like 75% of the adult games you find out there. I just wish we had more well written titles where the main focus is a FMC choosing to cuckold their husband/wife/bf/gf and/or play as a sympathetic(caters to what the couple needs) bull. Not play as the cuck(like most games featuring the kink), but would be cool just to see events from their perspective but you are just seeing their POV, not controlling them.
petite redhead is the original:

and i think many fetishes will be found in less obvious games/vn's.. i think defending lydia... has a cuckquean character for example, but since the it's a more character/story focused game, at least as far as the creators are concerned, as opposed to a limited fetish/persuasion-based one, it's less known for it. i don't think gggb even has the tag...

oh and like others said, fmc cuckolding is by no means particularly rare. to name what comes now to ming, our red string has a path too, as does jessica o'niel and seeds of chaos. maybe just tag search "fmc" and "ntr"or whatever they're calling it now... wait, yep, fmc + "netorare" yields 16 pages of results

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
petite redhead is the original:

and i think many fetishes will be found in less obvious games/vn's.. i think defending lydia... has a cuckquean character for example, but since the it's a more character/story focused game, at least as far as the creators are concerned, as opposed to a limited fetish/persuasion-based one, it's less known for it. i don't think gggb even has the tag...

oh and like others said, fmc cuckolding is by no means particularly rare. to name what comes now to ming, our red string has a path too, as does jessica o'niel and seeds of chaos. maybe just tag search "fmc" and "ntr"or whatever they're calling it now... wait, yep, fmc + "netorare" yields 16 pages of results
I hope that the new F95 tagging system will be implemented as soon as possible, because the combination of the tag female protagonist and netorare does not always mean that we have cuckqueaning

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
"People hated it last time I went with a FMC and so I dropped the project... but it's been a while so maybe they forgot they don't like them - lets try again"

At least this time the premise has the potential to be interesting I guess. I still have negative interest in FMC games and this will be no different. If this is your thing then I hope it pans out.

Reactions: Bloodguard
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote