VN Ren'Py Project B [Demo] [Lockheart]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Actually would like to see the opposite myself, a FMC who cucks her husband/bf. I know there are plenty of cuck games but in them you always play as the cuck. I want some games where you play as the one doing the cuckolding, either as a FMC or as the bull. It would be fine to see things also through the eyes of the cuck but they are not a controllable character, you just get to see their POV. I want to control the cuckolding wife/gf or the bull. I don't think I have seen a single game like that yet. Sure, there are harem games where as the MC, you can cuck certain husbands/bfs, like in Grandma's House, where you cuck the neighbor but it is not the main focus of the game.
go play the best one in the genre ,....angelica temtaption form the beggining ,...i know is abandoned but pretty much leave the guidelines to tohers devs how far you can go.....

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
That could definitely work, or something like it. I didn't want to make my post too long by going deeply into her too, but yeah just like him she's a little bit too perfect of an innocent street flower too. Narratively (or at least for the narrative I'm creating in my head out of short demo), she definitely needs a 'I can fix her' thing too, something to make her flawed and work as a basis for an arc. Substance abuse specifically would be a good mirror to his drinking problems and could work well as a justification for why she's not allowed or doesn't want to stay in a shelter, and/or another possibility is prostitution which would create a strong justification for the game's core premise of her thinking the solution to all his problems is getting laid. Another that builds out of what's already there is maybe her not at all being honest about just stealing out of hunger too.

Any option may have to find a careful balance though, full damaged goods might make a good story but it is an H-game with user appeal concerns and people generally prefer girls more pure. Fine line between 'I can fix her' and a whore/corruption sim (..unless that is the dev's intended arc?). There's also player choice concerns depending on if dev is going more for blank slate versus an established character too. Having her be more near the early gateway stages of a decent into whatever bad thing may be optimal.

Up to dev ultimately though, we're extrapolating on an extremely short demo and maybe they intend something way different, but yeah there does need to be something imo, a MC needs an arc.
Yeah. I do think substance abuse is a better angle than prostitution.

I also think it's attractive if a person manages to keep at least part of their personality pure even though the world around them is anything but pure.

Whatever it will be, I fully agree the MC needs an arc which seems to be missing at the moment.

Reactions: Bonerhat
Aug 9, 2022
I'm a fan of Lockheart's games so I gave this demo a try. Sorry, just not my thing. Don't get me wrong, it was good story telling and the characters looked great, just hit too many marks I don't care for in an AVN. I'm guessing OTM will be the last AVN I'll be playing from Lockheart. Disappointing because I'm a HUGE fan of that series. I'm sure Lockheart will do great without my support because he is just that damn good!

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm a fan of Lockheart's games so I gave this demo a try. Sorry, just not my thing. Don't get me wrong, it was good story telling and the characters looked great, just hit too many marks I don't care for in an AVN. I'm guessing OTM will be the last AVN I'll be playing from Lockheart. Disappointing because I'm a HUGE fan of that series. I'm sure Lockheart will do great without my support because he is just that damn good!
I hear that. I am huge fan of the Rose Garden Trilogy, but didn't care for Avalon, or Penny for your thoughts.
Seems Lockheart just really wants to make a female MC game and is trying to figure out how to make money with it.
I wish him the best of luck, but my early impression is that I'm just going to end up really wishing the male character was the MC, like I did with Pfyt. I'm just really not a fan of Penny, like at all. She is the biggest reason I didn't care for Avalon. :cry:

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I'm not sure why Lockheart did that, either. Perhaps in the future there will be choices of things to click on. BTW, Lockheart won't be continuing this project unless there is positive feedback. He said that there was a lot of resistance to a female MC in the past.
True and I am also doing what I can to get him that support. Not only as a fan, but I truly he has talent in the writing and art.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Wow... what a waste. This game would have been 100x more sexy if the girl got raped on first scene instead of this really childish rescue. wow. I think you can safely remove the tag.
But then he's not rescuing from the rape, only helping her recover. This is better since now she is determined to help him to repay saving her.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I hope that the new F95 tagging system will be implemented as soon as possible, because the combination of the tag female protagonist and netorare does not always mean that we have cuckqueaning
oh yea no didn't mean cuckquean_ that is rare, i was answering bamachine wishing for cuckold content from the F perspective instead of the cuck

why? is there a plan to make more nuanced tags? it would certainly be interesting, confusion is always possible searching for a certain perspective of any two-sided action/fetish, multi-tag search helps with many but not always, the ntr stuff is not clear (but maybe if one uses 3 tags: f/m protag., f/m domination and netrorare it could be better) and it is even more complicated since it involves 3 perspectives, Bull perspective is also difficult to search for

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
oh yea no didn't mean cuckquean_ that is rare, i was answering bamachine wishing for cuckold content from the F perspective instead of the cuck

why? is there a plan to make more nuanced tags? it would certainly be interesting, confusion is always possible searching for a certain perspective of any two-sided action/fetish, multi-tag search helps with many but not always, the ntr stuff is not clear (but maybe if one uses 3 tags: f/m protag., f/m domination and netrorare it could be better) and it is even more complicated since it involves 3 perspectives, Bull perspective is also difficult to search for
yes
that is great
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote