Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.1] [dollscapes]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
%appdata%\DS Launcher\Game\dollscapes

For now, the game is installed in the launcher folder, but in the next launcher updates I will add the ability to change the path.
The game size 100 megabytes and this will have little effect on your disk space for now)
Почему-то в лаунчере установка просто стоит на 98%? При этом в игру заходит

For some reason, the installation just stops at 98% in the launcher? At the same time, the game comes into play

Reactions: dollscapes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Почему-то в лаунчере установка просто стоит на 98%? При этом в игру заходит

For some reason, the installation just stops at 98% in the launcher? At the same time, the game comes into play
Thanks for the information. Most likely it's just a problem with the visual display of the loading bar progress. I'll check this case in the next version of the launcher

Reactions: Pumpedur

Forpas

Feb 23, 2019
Looking at how many people tried the launcher I threw my skepticism aside and didn't sandbox install this. Big mistake.

You cannot quit from the launcher once started, pressing the X just makes you agree with installing malware. Even after clicking no to the dozen browser addon adware it installed mcafee on my pc.

Malware filled garbage, avoid and report.

Reactions: modine2021

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Looking at how many people tried the launcher I threw my skepticism aside and didn't sandbox install this. Big mistake.

You cannot quit from the launcher once started, pressing the X just makes you agree with installing malware. Even after clicking no to the dozen browser addon adware it installed mcafee on my pc.

Malware filled garbage, avoid and report.
What are you talking about? Launcher is just Electron application developed with react js.
All of its source code is completely open source.

It is needed for:
1. Convenient game update.
2. Receiving benefits for those who decided to support the game.
3. Show roadmap progress and updates.
You can use the game without a launcher if you wish.

*In the next launcher update I will add a step to select the installation path.

It does not install anything like what you write about on your PC! Do not mislead people. Please make sure that what you are writing about is not related to the fact that you installed anything else on your computer at the same time.

Be sure to check all of your recent installations that you have made. My launcher has nothing to do with it.

I sincerely hope you understand the problem and correct your misleading comment.

I would also recommend downloading it from github or itch. Other file sharing services are covered with advertisements and you could click somewhere in the wrong place.

I am also always open for support and can help resolve any problem that may arise.

*If you downloaded the launcher from some resources not mentioned by me, then please let me know. Perhaps someone unscrupulous has posted a modified version of my program somewhere on the Internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: M925Ya

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Huh. There is only 1 review, by an account created on the same date as the review itself, and never logged in after that. Kinda sus :unsure:

Reactions: okthisnotme22
Aug 22, 2020
The subscription Model is the Same from Project Elera, why is that?
The game looks good, if there is more content I might subscribe, but for now it is just quite barebones although what is there looks promising.
I hope the Dev lasts through those early stages of Development.

Reactions: dollscapes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
changelog for new version?
The following has changed since the previous version in these two weeks:

1. Lovense toys support
2. New toys & next character preview
3. Poses are now free
4. Optimization, LODs, bug fixes
5. Tentacles slightly modified
6. Improved character textures and makeup
7. Added stripper hologram
8. Characters are now wearing high heels instead of barefoot
9. Minor location improvements

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
The subscription Model is the Same from Project Elera, why is that?
The game looks good, if there is more content I might subscribe, but for now it is just quite barebones although what is there looks promising.
I hope the Dev lasts through those early stages of Development.
Thank you for your belief in the project! Yes, it's a very challenging period right now, with the project being supported by many people on Patreon, providing a lot of motivation to develop it even more actively. However, at the same time, the amount of support is still extremely low, and I'm trying to sustain this period on a large reserve of enthusiasm until the project becomes as cool as I would like.

The similarity of the benefits system to Elera is because we are comrades with the developer of this game. During our discussions on this topic, it seemed fair to me to consider donations for all time in the future, not just for the current month, which I believe is quite fair to the players.

Reactions: TimmyLangstrumpf
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes