• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.1] [dollscapes]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

drakefyre27

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for the info (y)
Of course, 10 minutes for 180MB is no good. I urgently need to connect a normal CDN to distribute the file :coffee:...
I just re-installed the game, without going about security this time.xD
Didn't really pay attention first time around tbh.
Took me 13 seconds, from Canada.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
You can try now)
I'm assuming the dildos on display are for patreon backers? :(

I can report that the vibrations for the controllers are much more reasonable now, thanks about that.
The animation of the girl in the bathtub is great: really erotic, definitely the high-point of the update. The face animations are also nice.

Cumming and squirting animation is OK, but I have to report a bug: sometimes, usually after cumming, it's not possible to switch the girls' position. It's necessary to re-enter the room to fix her. Also the after-cumming position in the Jack-O-Pose is both very unnatural and seems to lack animation (even breathing).

While there are many more moans, they are super quiet, I can barely hear them over the force-feedback motors in the wands... Also they don't seem to be placed properly in the 3D space.

Final thing: dunno if that's a feature of one of the "premium" dildos, to make it automatically go in and out, but having to actually shove the dildo in and out myself doesn't make the game a good masturbatory aid... And speaking of that, even if there is an automated one, there really needs to be a way to move where the floor is.

One nitpick: the girl in the main menu in VR is an amazon goddess (I mean, is over 2m tall), while the same model in game is a much more reasonable 160-odd cm. Nothing against either size, but the change in size is jarring. And for people actually looking for big girls, rather disappointing.

Reactions: dollscapes

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
You described the classic process of any launcher.

when everything works automatically, auto-updates and game size ~180 MB - then no, this kind of sucks.

when crooked games force you to download gigabytes every micro-update and unzip and clean everything manually - oh yes, this is excellent and familiar.

logic 100/100 :) But if you want this way:
Please for every update link download like this thanks

Reactions: forgotp

Anonwolf94

Aug 27, 2022
can you describe the details in more detail? what version of windows? Did you update from the previous version or was it a clean install? Any information will be helpful in finding the problem.
First time installing it, when I click on guest version it says I need patreon tier

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
You described the classic process of any launcher.

when everything works automatically, auto-updates and game size ~180 MB - then no, this kind of sucks.

when crooked games force you to download gigabytes every micro-update and unzip and clean everything manually - oh yes, this is excellent and familiar.

logic 100/100 :) But if you want this way:
please make direct link an option on the main post from now, most people don't like installing launchers for games

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
I'm assuming the dildos on display are for patreon backers? :(

I can report that the vibrations for the controllers are much more reasonable now, thanks about that.
The animation of the girl in the bathtub is great: really erotic, definitely the high-point of the update. The face animations are also nice.

Cumming and squirting animation is OK, but I have to report a bug: sometimes, usually after cumming, it's not possible to switch the girls' position. It's necessary to re-enter the room to fix her. Also the after-cumming position in the Jack-O-Pose is both very unnatural and seems to lack animation (even breathing).

While there are many more moans, they are super quiet, I can barely hear them over the force-feedback motors in the wands... Also they don't seem to be placed properly in the 3D space.

Final thing: dunno if that's a feature of one of the "premium" dildos, to make it automatically go in and out, but having to actually shove the dildo in and out myself doesn't make the game a good masturbatory aid... And speaking of that, even if there is an automated one, there really needs to be a way to move where the floor is.

One nitpick: the girl in the main menu in VR is an amazon goddess (I mean, is over 2m tall), while the same model in game is a much more reasonable 160-odd cm. Nothing against either size, but the change in size is jarring. And for people actually looking for big girls, rather disappointing.
To begin with, I want to thank you for your extensive and helpful feedback.

1. The plug under the tentacle is free. In the updates, I will add more free toys. These toys in the store had to be tied to Patreon because people on Patreon started unsubscribing with complaints that there was absolutely no exclusive content for their subscription. I wanted to give them something special while there is still little content in the game.
  2. Regarding exiting the squirt animation - temporarily, exiting is only possible into other poses, not the one she was in. I will improve this aspect in the update as well as animated pose changes.
  3. The animation for the state after squirting is still in progress. I simply didn't have enough time to finish it so quickly.
  4. The sounds are quiet because they are bad. So far, I haven't been able to gather enough support to order high-quality sounds suitable for animations, so I made them quiet to have something at least.
  5. For this, I came up with a different solution - the girl can be given a toy and she will play with it herself, or invite a partner. And there will also be machines in the penthouse that do everything themselves. But this will happen at best through one major update.
  6. With the sizes, I took into account that it's not very convenient for players in VR to stretch far into a large character, so I made the dolls small. But there are 2 features here. Firstly, there will be a mistress in the next room. And she will be quite large. Secondly, I want to add the ability for the player to scale themselves, not just crouch. I think this will solve all the problems with character scales.
Thanks again for the feedback, and I hope your rating will only improve with each update.)

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
And finally, I would like to hear the majority's opinion regarding the mistress room.
It's time to create it, and I've been struggling to decide whether to make the mistress a regular girl or a girl with a big surprise. Which option do you find more interesting?

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
To begin with, I want to thank you for your extensive and helpful feedback.

1. The plug under the tentacle is free. In the updates, I will add more free toys. These toys in the store had to be tied to Patreon because people on Patreon started unsubscribing with complaints that there was absolutely no exclusive content for their subscription. I wanted to give them something special while there is still little content in the game.
  2. Regarding exiting the squirt animation - temporarily, exiting is only possible into other poses, not the one she was in. I will improve this aspect in the update as well as animated pose changes.
  3. The animation for the state after squirting is still in progress. I simply didn't have enough time to finish it so quickly.
  4. The sounds are quiet because they are bad. So far, I haven't been able to gather enough support to order high-quality sounds suitable for animations, so I made them quiet to have something at least.
  5. For this, I came up with a different solution - the girl can be given a toy and she will play with it herself, or invite a partner. And there will also be machines in the penthouse that do everything themselves. But this will happen at best through one major update.
  6. With the sizes, I took into account that it's not very convenient for players in VR to stretch far into a large character, so I made the dolls small. But there are 2 features here. Firstly, there will be a mistress in the next room. And she will be quite large. Secondly, I want to add the ability for the player to scale themselves, not just crouch. I think this will solve all the problems with character scales.
Thanks again for the feedback, and I hope your rating will only improve with each update.)
Re. 1: As a free moocher I'm not happy about it, but I do understand. And yes, I noticed that the buttplug is pick-able, that only reinforced the assumption that the dildos are patreon only: with the buttplug serving basically as a test item for free tier users. On on that front I can confirm that it, and the inventory system, works.
Re. 2: That's what I mean: after the squirt animation I can't change to other poses. I have to exit and enter the room again to be able to switch poses again.
Re. 4: Maybe, definitely takes away from the experience
Re. 5: Sorry, I don't agree. Voyeurism is fine and good (especially if it was a longer scene with proper buildup and maybe the girl narrating what she's feeling, it would be truly awesome addition), but if I want to imagine having sex with the girl, I can't really do it without something constantly stimulating her. Machines may also be fine, but that's a fetish of its own, not necessarily enjoyed by everybody (yes, I do include myself in the "not enjoying it").
Re. 6: Again, the point of the game to me is to imagine having sex with the girls. For that, the girls needs to be reacting to stimulation and I need to be able to place the camera in a realistic place. Also, to make the girls look large, it's not enough to change the height of the player model, you need to change the scale of the world, those are two completely different settings.

In general: I can't speak for the others, but I prefer an ergonomic VR experience to a "realistic" experience. For one, realistic scenarios are impossible to replicate as you don't have a girl to grab or lean on in reality. So, while the ability to move the camera freely in games like Koikatsu or Honey Select 2 may be immersion breaking, having the ability to place it in a spot where I can actually enjoy what's happening makes up for it completely.

Case in point: being able to clip into the bathtub with the reception girl, so that it looks like we're both together in it, is probably like 75% of the reason why I like her animation so much.

Speaking of KK or HS2, having an orgasm meter for the girl is good, but having the ability to pause its rise (just like in those games) makes for a better experience: seeing girls orgasm every few seconds gets old rather quickly...

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
And finally, I would like to hear the majority's opinion regarding the mistress room.
It's time to create it, and I've been struggling to decide whether to make the mistress a regular girl or a girl with a big surprise. Which option do you find more interesting?
If you're asking if she should be a futanari, then that's not enough information... There are so many variations on that, and what some people tolerate and what they don't is really subtle. Would she have balls or not, would that be a TG man or not (would she have a vagina)? What positions would she be involved in? Futa on male, male on futa, futa on female, etc.

Based on details, for me, it would be from 0/10 to 10/10...

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Re. 1: As a free moocher I'm not happy about it, but I do understand. And yes, I noticed that the buttplug is pick-able, that only reinforced the assumption that the dildos are patreon only: with the buttplug serving basically as a test item for free tier users. On on that front I can confirm that it, and the inventory system, works.
Re. 2: That's what I mean: after the squirt animation I can't change to other poses. I have to exit and enter the room again to be able to switch poses again.
Re. 4: Maybe, definitely takes away from the experience
Re. 5: Sorry, I don't agree. Voyeurism is fine and good (especially if it was a longer scene with proper buildup and maybe the girl narrating what she's feeling, it would be truly awesome addition), but if I want to imagine having sex with the girl, I can't really do it without something constantly stimulating her. Machines may also be fine, but that's a fetish of its own, not necessarily enjoyed by everybody (yes, I do include myself in the "not enjoying it").
Re. 6: Again, the point of the game to me is to imagine having sex with the girls. For that, the girls needs to be reacting to stimulation and I need to be able to place the camera in a realistic place. Also, to make the girls look large, it's not enough to change the height of the player model, you need to change the scale of the world, those are two completely different settings.

In general: I can't speak for the others, but I prefer an ergonomic VR experience to a "realistic" experience. For one, realistic scenarios are impossible to replicate as you don't have a girl to grab or lean on in reality. So, while the ability to move the camera freely in games like Koikatsu or Honey Select 2 may be immersion breaking, having the ability to place it in a spot where I can actually enjoy what's happening makes up for it completely.

Case in point: being able to clip into the bathtub with the reception girl, so that it looks like we're both together in it, is probably like 75% of the reason why I like her animation so much.

Speaking of KK or HS2, having an orgasm meter for the girl is good, but having the ability to pause its rise (just like in those games) makes for a better experience: seeing girls orgasm every few seconds gets old rather quickly...

Yes, as for changing the pose, I have already finished this and also made an animated transition back to the pose and animated transitions between poses and this will appear in the next update.

As for the scale, I'm talking specifically about the scale of the camera in the world, and not about the height. The camera zoom setting will affect exactly what you're talking about.

Regarding the orgasm value, I’m developing a visor that shows a girl’s fetishes, pain, pleasure, sexual arousal and the rhythm of her breathing, which is also noticeable on the chest. I will finish this in the near future, but until then the arousal is visible on the monitors in the glory hole room.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 191132 - Copy.png

Ankerwerfer

Oct 11, 2022
Launcher or game won't start? I assume that the build might have downloaded incorrectly somehow. Yesterday the hosting was not working well, some work was being done there. You can try redownloading the update. I'll add a separate button to the launcher for this, but for now you can manually delete the folder: %appdata%\DS Launcher\Game\dollscapes
And then download again. Sorry about that, I'll add functions to check the integrity of the downloaded build.

And one more question for everyone about the quality of server distribution speed.
The game build is very highly optimized and weighs only 180MB, but sometimes it downloads slowly for me. How are download speeds in other countries? How long does it take for you to download a game in the launcher?
If it takes more than a minute to download 180 MB, then I will connect a good CDN to distribute updates.
Never mind, it was just your paywall. After removing it, it started just fine.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone knows about an decent VR display that support most of things and doesn´t cost like a second hand car? It´s for a friend..

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes