Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.2] [dollscapes]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
What are you planning to add for interaction in future updates Dollscapes? New sex toys/ tongue or hands?
Apartments with interactive sex machines, the player's body and the interaction of characters with the body, outfits, more interactive toys, the player's tongue, triggers for kissing feet, the evolution of characters into new races and 3 more quest chains - this is the approximate plan for the next six months. There is also a storyline of hot girl in the toilet, which is planned for the player’s feminization fetish, and also the mistress’s room. I would also really like to find time to give the characters more character and teach all sorts of interactivity like beautiful spitting in the mouth and dynamic control of the characters’ poses. Also, scenes with 2 and 3 characters together have been asking for a long time.
I would like to do all this as quickly as possible, but I also don’t want to do it at the expense of quality, so it will take at least half a year in stages. But in the end, I hope that all this will bring the game to a new level of interest and that it will acquire new, more unique characters and ideas during this time.
Until then it's still a technical demo despite the amount of effort put into the game. But I am very glad that many people liked the game and with each update more and more people are interested in supporting the development and giving a lot of advice here and in discord.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pepe234

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
I tried the connection with the intiface central for pc, when i push the check button nothing happens.
toy reacts on the intiface central so the connection is ok.

PC specs
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900KF
GPU
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080
RAM
32GB
Found a bug. Fixed it

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
0.2.3 Launch the game, and no main menu. Just the red-skinned lady that you can interact with her face and tits.

Edit: Nevermind, it works now.

Last edited:

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
If there anything to even really do here?

All I see is a 3D model where we can make her breasts bounce.

No menus or anything.

the model does look really good though.

Reactions: Majindevil

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
If there anything to even really do here?

All I see is a 3D model where we can make her breasts bounce.

No menus or anything.

the model does look really good though.
Can you show me a screenshot? Of course there should be a menu. Apparently I made a bug. At the same time, it’s strange that for many everything works.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Ok, having tried it in at least Desktop mode I'm already looking forward to future updates. The holographic dancer in the main area is a really nice touch too.

Reactions: dollscapes

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
Can you show me a screenshot? Of course there should be a menu. Apparently I made a bug. At the same time, it’s strange that for many everything works.
In vr mod we con't have access to the most of menu or interaction ... expepting pull panties x)

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes