VN Others Completed Project Domani [v1.0.0] [Studio 69]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
This is unplayably slow on my setup. It's a letdown, I love the art style and the character design.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Can you expound a bit?
When you say unplayable, do you mean that it won't start up?
Or is it too slow text/image transition wise?
No worries. It starts up as expected. However, the text takes several seconds to reveal, even on the fastest setting. The image transitions also take too long, and sometimes clicks aren't registered.

Reactions: Studio69

Studio69

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
No worries. It starts up as expected. However, the text takes several seconds to reveal, even on the fastest setting. The image transitions also take too long, and sometimes clicks aren't registered.
Thanks for the info. Will look into this

Reactions: johnconnor

illfatedperpetual

Feb 18, 2018
Just want to add my 2 cents here.. Freaking amazing game, lots of fun to play.. Really short, but hell.. I assume these things ain't easy to make.. I would love more.. The settings screen showing her bound and gagged had me hoping things would get much more intense, but it was still a fantastic game. Also, that sudden freeze after the nipples is frustrating as others have mentioned.

hypnoclient

Feb 5, 2020
If you choose to add more to it, may I suggest not going to far?
I mean overall the story is rather sweet so to speak, just a young woman doing some kinky stuff because she enjoys it.
This once, I don't want her to turn full-blown brainless sex slave, like others have suggested.

With that said, that was a good game.
(Is the freeze at the end normal? it feels like something went wrong, like it's not finished)

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
really cool game, but then also got a "freeze" the day after she got pierced - so frustrating. Also I'd tend to feel like Hypnoclient. The game started in a sweet way, so on the last (playable) day, getting to see the girl introducing herself as "her master's cumdumster' feels somehow sad and hollow...

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Congrats for bringing something new to the table, is there Vaginal Sex? That ass needs to ride dick asap.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Nice game, a few bugs here and there but overall it was good, only downside is that we didn't get to see the outfit that shows up in the settings section in the game. Expected more content in the slave path, maybe there is a sequel considering the end at the end had a question mark.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
What happens if I don´t let her get into my room a few times? It changes something in the ending of the game or something?

MAugustoRZ

Jun 15, 2017
Loved it. The art style most of all!
Needs some quality of life improvements for the gameplay, but, overall is a pretty nice experience.
Have you tried Ren'py? Maybe it'll be better if you use that engine.
Looking forward for your next game!
Edit:
Also, the addition of a gallery or scene replay would be a great improvement.

• Thinking Face

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
look good but there is some stuff that doesn't work ...

there is no sound , changing the text speed change nothing , and the worst , you have to clic to skip to the next text , the space bar or enter do nothing ...
dude .. the majority of people fap with the same hand that hold the mouse

• Thinking Face

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Sometimes issues appear that selections don't work.

Also I saved something and then tried to load but got black screen.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes