VN Others Completed Project Domani [v1.0.0] [Studio 69]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Studio69

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
What happens if I don´t let her get into my room a few times? It changes something in the ending of the game or something?
Unfortunately, it does nothing atm. Was a design dead-end that I wanted to explore.

Lord Zed

Nov 9, 2017
Why is the fastest text speed so slow I could read out loud every letter one by one as they appear?

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
Was slightly disappointed to find this wasn't Wheel of Time related... Still looks worth checking out.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Short and Sweet, not a bad game, can be done with in 30 mins to an hour :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Studio69

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Is there only one path and one ending in this game, or there is any difference if you choose one thing or another during the gameplay? It's worth to replay it to find new scenes or something?

Studio69

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
Is there only one path and one ending in this game, or there is any difference if you choose one thing or another during the gameplay? It's worth to replay it to find new scenes or something?
Only one path really.
Small project is small.

Reactions: ElBandarra

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Sweet character design, definitely appealing!

I think the concept of a good kink exploration training game is always interesting, but designing a game for it is always a mountain to climb, so I really enjoyed the small game approach, to be honest.

I'm just shooting the wind with regards to what could be hot from an engine perspective after having played this.
One area that could be expanded upon is the relationship between what the couple can do with regards to what homework is discussed. Expanding the Homework discussion into a conversation game of "wouldn't this be hot if? mmhmm". Sex is great, but I think the most enjoyable aspect of light/experimental BDSM is the aftercare moments following the sessions which are basically conversations about returning a bit to normal, dirty silly compliments and planning. All of which keep it positive and the heart racing towards the next session.

Ah well regardless, I really enjoyed this and I hope you keep working on more projects. This was awesome and artfully done

• Love
Reactions: Studio69

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Loved this game.
I didnt have any issues performance wise other than not being able to save.
The text was indeed slow but nothing that double clicking cant fix.
Game was the kind of short that I like too.
Hope the dev focus only on short games, we already have enough multiyear development games as it is.
Was surprisingly wholesome and sweet, slave master roleplay is better than the real deal.

Yapa

Jun 1, 2019
A bug on Android 9:
The day after she gets her tit piersing, right after phrase "How do you want me?" or smth no choise lines appear, even after reloading.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
On mobile the save system is broken. There is no indication of it saving and when I try to load the game, it just black screens. I was getting excited for a cool looking game on mobile too

Reactions: Elohim888

Hzdrk

Mar 5, 2018
Great Game. But sadly that the Options like textspeed and Save&Load aren't working that destroyes the game a bit and makes it a turn down to play a second time. For 1 Run its still great. Would love a remake of it with more Elements and Options.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
It's hard to think about anything to criticise with this one since most every complaint relates to it being small and short and...well duh.

It's a great start for any future projects for sure, I would like something more expansive of course. Maybe set a few months later and diving in to more fetishes(optional ones)

Other than that quality of life stuff is all we could possibly need, the artwork is super nice and Domani is smoking hot, nice and curvy without being too fat, just the perfect size.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes