throwaway28559631

Apr 2, 2020
Fairly easy to solve. Grab as many drones/magnet fields whilst maintaining your def upgrades. Grab healing if you need it of course. Managed to unlock all the scenes I think, but some outfits I haven't grabbed. Fair warning, the levels only go to 100, after which you don't get anymore upgrades, which essentially puts you on a time limit for how long your health lasts or hope that the enemies drop health packs

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Surviving in the game has no end? I survived until 30 minutes and nothing happened.

"Sex scenes" are like two scenes with a few animations only, right? Really rudimentary, really disappointing.

I love bspined's stuff but nothing about this enjoyable.

Noximilien

Aug 28, 2017
wait, 1.0? This isn't an alpha or beta version? This looks as unfinished as unfinished comes!
I mean sure it's functional enough but the options button doesn't even work and the models have 0 coherence, why am I fighting spiders, giant spiders, rats, dudes and naked dudes? Like there's no logic to the first two and the last two. The levels are super empty, there are assets that can spawn more enemies... for some reason? The game stutters whenever it tries to spawn more enemies after 10 minutes and I could go on...

Reactions: Narayan88

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ProjectDPS-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Fuck. The chicks looks great. Too bad I won't be able to play this like other Unreal Engine games not working on desktop with integrated graphics card

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It's gonna be one of those where the adult content is almost completely dissociated with the game while the game is painfully average, isn't it?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes