1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Junkfood

Oct 2, 2017
A scene with a new character has been added.
Yeah, maybe for your patreons. But not for everyone, how about mentioning that.....
So post it there and not here until you come up with the idea, that maybe you would get a better reputation if you make it free from the beginnig and don't talk shit about needing money at the beginnig but later it all will be free. You can use patreon for cosmetic or bonus scenes but not for 99% of the game and then saying it is free

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Paid access helps prevent piracy. If a person is really interested in the application, this will not stop him. I am writing about the update to people who find this interesting, because perhaps a scene with their favorite fantasy has been added to the game. Sorry and thanks for your understanding.
And I opened another scene to watch with a orca and a woman

Last edited:

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Wouldn't say that. The game itself looks really good and promising. Good graphics, good ideas etc. It's just the developers let's call it "marketing strategy" that is trash.
If the proposal is something to improve? I quit my job and make money only with this project, I want everything to be free, but there are few people who would support the project without paid content.
Initially, everything was free for everyone, I received good comments but did not receive rewards, and the project developed very slowly.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Paid access helps prevent piracy. If a person is really interested in the application, this will not stop him. I am writing about the update to people who find this interesting, because perhaps a scene with their favorite fantasy has been added to the game. Sorry and thanks for your understanding.
there's a right way and the wrong way to do things, paid access actually increases the chance it'll be pirated. if the game was free (with no paywall for the games content) and was good enough, i would throw in support. but not when the game has the majority of the content behind a pay wall.

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Im wonder why all cry about paywall I mean its not like we must pay 60$ srsl? ppl cry about few dollars? Im wonder If some will work for free especial most hate dev only becuse "paywall" no one speak about his work Im know MLP Its bad start but most of us cry only about fucking low price like dev will want all of us full pokets no one focus on his work only money and money ofc all want all stuff for free becuse why we should support some who will hard work Its pathetic will you work for free? Im not sure becuse make games its almost like work u spend you time for make game u dont go with friends becuse u make game you dont relax becuse u think how to better make you game you finsh some part of game and u se some of the part Its broken and u must fix It you find glitch and you must fix It not everyone is programmers but I am and I know how damn it is annoying and tiring sometimes it is not like that with just two clicks we have everything done, you have no idea how much time you have to spend sometimes at one point and you cannot appreciate someone's work with a damn few dollars on dev site I would prefer that fewer people play my game but appreciate what I do than skins like you.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Having checked the software and it's contents. It's already a big hit for me. Remember all those games you download are, what, 500mb - 11gigs? With this piece you can just download whatever you actually want to view, and save time and diskspace. Not gonna lie, I was a tad surprised when I saw that 43mb download.

I do believe, PrElera would have wanted to at least shown off 1 scene for every different type of fetish, if he/she/it had some content to work with, but that is nearly impossible since it just started out. Plus as said above, in time, more things will be viewable without patreonship. So...patience.

Having said all that, none of what I was able to view, was in my interest. I'll have to wait until there are some great things to look at.

-------

I have to ask, why do you use your shaders on an overtoned fashion? I felt like I was getting blinded just at looking at faces of the models.
Would be cool if one could choose a type of shader to his/her/its liking. And set some options as well. Maybe there are people who like it...very shiny.

Hope it helps.
PanBit

Last edited:
Reactions: alrdlady

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Im wonder why all cry about paywall I mean its not like we must pay 60$ srsl? ppl cry about few dollars? Im wonder If some will work for free especial most hate dev only becuse "paywall" no one speak about his work Im know MLP Its bad start but most of us cry only about fucking low price like dev will want all of us full pokets no one focus on his work only money and money ofc all want all stuff for free becuse why we should support some who will hard work Its pathetic will you work for free? Im not sure becuse make games its almost like work u spend you time for make game u dont go with friends becuse u make game you dont relax becuse u think how to better make you game you finsh some part of game and u se some of the part Its broken and u must fix It you find glitch and you must fix It not everyone is programmers but I am and I know how damn it is annoying and tiring sometimes it is not like that with just two clicks we have everything done, you have no idea how much time you have to spend sometimes at one point and you cannot appreciate someone's work with a damn few dollars on dev site I would prefer that fewer people play my game but appreciate what I do than skins like you.
Trying to read that actually gave me a migraine, thanks.

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
Not $60, yes, but if you look at his Patreon you'll notice that there's multiple tiers up to $50 if you're going for finished content. Game itself currently has P/P1 content (I'm not taking a guess if it's the same thing or $1/5). Even if content for those high tiers is not here yet, it already looks scary.

This preview campaign itself looks stupid at very least. I said it somewhere else but I'll say it again:
If you put an old version that lacks a lot of current versions content but has everything unlocked, leave a coupe of update posts on Patreon open to anyone (or just in-game update news), it achieves the very same thing (locking content behind a paywall) but looks much better in eyes of potential supporter. Then, you can still have patreon supporters to log in to access a current version, I doubt any of them will be mad about it.

And again, it's all about how you present your project. Doing the same thing in different ways can achieve different results & looks. Currently, I view dev as someone greedy and as a customer I don't care how hard the process of making is (I've studies programming in university so I'm well aware of how bitchy it can be), my main interest is a product itself.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018

Dude you serious? thats actually funny af. how about you search up your own game on google and tell me "paid access" still prevents piracy.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
started up this "demo" with nothing to do because I am not a patreon and I don't have no access key or whatever.

screenshots are interesting I just wish I was able to play it

am I going to support this game no, because I would rather have played it before considering supporting it. :p

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
If you want to prevent piracy then why you advertised your game on a pirate forum?

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Not $60, yes, but if you look at his Patreon you'll notice that there's multiple tiers up to $50 if you're going for finished content. Game itself currently has P/P1 content (I'm not taking a guess if it's the same thing or $1/5). Even if content for those high tiers is not here yet, it already looks scary.

This preview campaign itself looks stupid at very least. I said it somewhere else but I'll say it again:
If you put an old version that lacks a lot of current versions content but has everything unlocked, leave a coupe of update posts on Patreon open to anyone (or just in-game update news), it achieves the very same thing (locking content behind a paywall) but looks much better in eyes of potential supporter. Then, you can still have patreon supporters to log in to access a current version, I doubt any of them will be mad about it.

And again, it's all about how you present your project. Doing the same thing in different ways can achieve different results & looks. Currently, I view dev as someone greedy and as a customer I don't care how hard the process of making is (I've studies programming in university so I'm well aware of how bitchy it can be), my main interest is a product itself.
This is the main version. The application has authorization, the remaining tiers are official for those who are interested in supporting the application. I think a lot about this, I made the most convenient application for the person who wants to support me. It does not require large resources for a computer and works well even on my eight-year-old laptop. I gave the user the opportunity not to download the entire game for 1GB-1.5GB, which will greatly help people who do not have good internet. Why did I post it here? Because there are people who like my application, and I work for them. You can talk about this for a long time, but in a cafe you do not ask for coffee for free. I left my main job and now I am exclusively engaged in the project. I myself write the server part, I write the game itself, make models, shoot videos and advertise myself. Thanks to those people who value the work of the developer and i apologize to those who think that they spent their time in vain.

Last edited:

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Having checked the software and it's contents. It's already a big hit for me. Remember all those games you download are, what, 500mb - 11gigs? With this piece you can just download whatever you actually want to view, and save time and diskspace. Not gonna lie, I was a tad surprised when I saw that 43mb download.

I do believe, PrElera would have wanted to at least shown off 1 scene for every different type of fetish, if he/she/it had some content to work with, but that is nearly impossible since it just started out. Plus as said above, in time, more things will be viewable without patreonship. So...patience.

Having said all that, none of what I was able to view, was in my interest. I'll have to wait until there are some great things to look at.

-------

I have to ask, why do you use your shaders on an overtoned fashion? I felt like I was getting blinded just at looking at faces of the models.
Would be cool if one could choose a type of shader to his/her/its liking. And set some options as well. Maybe there are people who like it...very shiny.

Hope it helps.
PanBit
Yes, I overdid it with shaders, in the future I'm going to do it, thank you!

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes