3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
I love this game, for me it's the hottest protagonist of all, too bad the development is so slow =/.. :cry:

I'll wait for it to go down further..

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Again there are no NTR H-scenes :FacePalm: . I guess the dev never intends to add them. Waited for a long time. Now i think its a scam to milk money from the NTR community :unsure:. Anyways good luck to the dev but i am dropping this. Hope someone can make a fan remake of this and add the much desired content.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
What can I say about this update average. Jenya is treacherous and mean. He plans to destroy Ed and Mary's marriage. All tasks and people are not random who will appear there, but a well-rounded plan. This game requires more choice, e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ashkid233

May 15, 2022
Again there are no NTR H-scenes :FacePalm: . I guess the dev never intends to add them. Waited for a long time. Now i think its a scam to milk money from the NTR community :unsure:. Anyways good luck to the dev but i am dropping this. Hope someone can make a fan remake of this and add the much desired content.
Seemed promising, unfortunately the dev is one of the worst.

Reactions: Maconhas
Feb 12, 2021
Are the dicks fixed yet?
No?

ok bye.
1 of the best profile names n matching pics i've seen on this site (y)
seriously...HOW do u create a game w/the NAME "hotwife", n yet get to v0.22, n STILL have ZERO hotwife content??!! had to be a scam from the beginning; but WHY??
Someone tell me if the route of sharing is interesting?
it is, but there's literally ZERO benefit in choosing this option, since there's ZERO ntr/hotwifing going on...unless u enjoy constantly being blueballed n teased at possibilities that NEVER happen :sleep:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Choices in this game that are almost completely non-existent. It becomes a kinetik novel . Even Mery no longer wants to have sex with her husband Someone tell me if the route of sharing is interesting?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes