3.20 star(s) 54 Votes
Feb 12, 2021

wait......

hang on a sec......

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!

a game called "Project HOT WIFE", and the VERY FIRST choice in the update, for Merry to "give him what he wants" with Ben, and my 'cheating/sharing' points are TOO HIGH??!! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SENSE DOES THAT MAKE in a game that's SUPPOSED to have a HOTWIFE that the MC knowingly shares, n should NEED high cheating points in order to cheat, have TOO HIGH of a cheating/sharing score???!!!

R U FUCKING KIDDING ME???!!!

ok, so i just read about the Patreon cheat, n used it to get the scene to "give Ben what he wants"...isn't that stats flag COMPLETELY backwards??? shouldn't having a HIGH sharing/cheating score mean the MC WANTS to share her, n she WANTS to cheat? i had to take my score of 36 n drop it to MINUS TEN??!! so the stat condition would show "cheat" in green, in order to have Merry give Ben a tit job; she BETTER be getting some dick from other guys in this update...

UPDATE: i've heard of slow burns b4, but this is just fuckin' batshit crazy nuts...all that work, time, n effort the dev put in for what; a couple of thigh jobs n 1 boob job??? i keep coming back to this, again n again, HOPING that the dev will FINALLY have Merry start cheating, n Ed passing her around to other guys like today's sports section...why is there even a "cheat" stat, n did he name this game "hot wife" to begin with??

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

wait......

hang on a sec......

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!

a game called "Project HOT WIFE", and the VERY FIRST choice in the update, for Merry to "give him what he wants" with Ben, and my 'cheating/sharing' points are TOO HIGH??!! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SENSE DOES THAT MAKE in a game that's SUPPOSED to have a HOTWIFE that the MC knowingly shares, n should NEED high cheating points in order to cheat, have TOO HIGH of a cheating/sharing score???!!!

R U FUCKING KIDDING ME???!!!

ok, so i just read about the Patreon cheat, n used it to get the scene to "give Ben what he wants"...isn't that stats flag COMPLETELY backwards??? shouldn't having a HIGH sharing/cheating score mean the MC WANTS to share her, n she WANTS to cheat? i had to take my score of 36 n drop it to MINUS TEN??!! so the stat condition would show "cheat" in green, in order to have Merry give Ben a tit job; she BETTER be getting some dick from other guys in this update...

UPDATE: i've heard of slow burns b4, but this is just fuckin' batshit crazy nuts...all that work, time, n effort the dev put in for what; a couple of thigh jobs n 1 boob job??? i keep coming back to this, again n again, HOPING that the dev will FINALLY have Merry start cheating, n Ed passing her around to other guys like today's sports section...why is there even a "cheat" stat, n did he name this game "hot wife" to begin with??
High points relate to sharing, and this was a scene where Merry was going to cheat. So yeah, if you're score is too high then you get blocked from this scene. Minus points relate to cheating and that's what you need to get this scene.

In any case, if you'd made a lot of cheating choices previously, you wouldn't have any problem getting this scene. You can't expect to make mostly sharing choices and thus be on the sharing path, and suddenly turn around and wonder why Merry can't cheat when you've already committed her to another route.

Also, you wont be able to have Merry cheating and Ed passing her around on the same route. Those are two completely separate routes. And that's obviously caused your problem, because you haven't realised that.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
High points relate to sharing, and this was a scene where Merry was going to cheat. So yeah, if you're score is too high then you get blocked from this scene. Minus points relate to cheating and that's what you need to get this scene.

In any case, if you'd made a lot of cheating choices previously, you wouldn't have any problem getting this scene. You can't expect to make mostly sharing choices and thus be on the sharing path, and suddenly turn around and wonder why Merry can't cheat when you've already committed her to another route.

Also, you wont be able to have Merry cheating and Ed passing her around on the same route. Those are two completely separate routes. And that's obviously caused your problem, because you haven't realised that.
i realize that sharing n cheating aren't diametrically opposed opposites...just b/c the MC shares his wife, doesn't mean she can't also turn around n cheat on him; n as a point of logic, sharing would more likely lead to her cheating, since her husband is condoning her having sex w/other men; whether he knows about it or not is her CHOICE.

so yeah, the fundamental game mechanic involving this stat flag is messed up to begin with...but no matter, the cheat takes care of that, so for me she's now -40 in that stat. not like it makes a lick of difference tho, since she still hasn't had ONE dick in her besides her hubby :rolleyes::mad::cry::FacePalm:

oh, n i DID have her cheat, EVERY chance i got...why else would i be upset about not getting that option w/Ben in this update? DUH...it just so happens i also had the MC share her on every opportunity also; so like i said, it makes no sense, they're not opposites

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why cheat if you have your partners permission to have fun with others. That to me makes no sense
Probly like me just try any path to get her laid. Usually I like to just play a Merry path only with no tossed salad head looking hubby but he still shows up alot in that path.
The system is kind of ass backwards compared to other games corruption points, where it’s usually the more naught you act the higher your corruption score goes,
I would prefer a cheating system that way after you hit a certain cheating number she would always have the option to cheat

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Probly like me just try any path to get her laid. Usually I like to just play a Merry path only with no tossed salad head looking hubby but he still shows up alot in that path.
The system is kind of ass backwards compared to other games corruption points, where it’s usually the more naught you act the higher your corruption score goes,
I would prefer a cheating system that way after you hit a certain cheating number she would always have the option to cheat
Sorry I didnt include the quote that i was replying to.... I was replying to fuckmymamarunnin.

But my question even applies to your reply. If Merry has the permission of her hubby to have fun then why would you have her cheat on him. It doesn't make any sense.
A bit like a shop keeper saying you don't need to rob me you can come anytime and have anything you want yet you go back to that shop keeper and produce a weapon and rob him. Its non sensical.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sorry I didnt include the quote that i was replying to.... I was replying to fuckmymamarunnin.

But my question even applies to your reply. If Merry has the permission of her hubby to have fun then why would you have her cheat on him. It doesn't make any sense.
A bit like a shop keeper saying you don't need to rob me you can come anytime and have anything you want yet you go back to that shop keeper and produce a weapon and rob him. Its non sensical.
Just to throw it out there...
Being given permission doesn't mean someone won't change their mind later and use it against you.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
i realize that sharing n cheating aren't diametrically opposed opposites...just b/c the MC shares his wife, doesn't mean she can't also turn around n cheat on him; n as a point of logic, sharing would more likely lead to her cheating, since her husband is condoning her having sex w/other men; whether he knows about it or not is her CHOICE.

so yeah, the fundamental game mechanic involving this stat flag is messed up to begin with...but no matter, the cheat takes care of that, so for me she's now -40 in that stat. not like it makes a lick of difference tho, since she still hasn't had ONE dick in her besides her hubby :rolleyes::mad::cry::FacePalm:

oh, n i DID have her cheat, EVERY chance i got...why else would i be upset about not getting that option w/Ben in this update? DUH...it just so happens i also had the MC share her on every opportunity also; so like i said, it makes no sense, they're not opposites
Of course you can do those things in real life. But you can't in this game. And you wanted to know why you were excluded from choosing for Merry to cheat on Ed with Ben. And the reason is earlier in the game, you made a load of sharing choices which locked you onto the sharing path.

If you'd made every cheating choice that was available your score would have been well in the negative, and that choice would have been available. You've already said it was positive, so that means you must have made mostly sharing choices. Cheating and sharing are definitely opposite choices in this game. It's impossible to make all the cheating and sharing choices in a single playthrough.

Your problem is that you don't understand the game mechanics. You seem to have decided that certain things are possible, that definitely aren't.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
On the cheating path, she doesn't have Ed's permission. He resists virtually everything, and becomes incredibly jealous everytime Merry even talks to another man.

Depending on your choices early in the game, Ed can be a very different animal later on.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
On the cheating path, she doesn't have Ed's permission. He resists virtually everything, and becomes incredibly jealous everytime Merry even talks to another man.

Depending on your choices early in the game, Ed can be a very different animal later on.
Yeah I get that.... If you don't have permission then yes the wife can cheat that I understand.

What I couldn't understand was what a previous post said about the wife having the permission, yet still wanting her to cheat on the husband.

Feb 12, 2021
Of course you can do those things in real life. But you can't in this game. And you wanted to know why you were excluded from choosing for Merry to cheat on Ed with Ben. And the reason is earlier in the game, you made a load of sharing choices which locked you onto the sharing path.

If you'd made every cheating choice that was available your score would have been well in the negative, and that choice would have been available. You've already said it was positive, so that means you must have made mostly sharing choices. Cheating and sharing are definitely opposite choices in this game. It's impossible to make all the cheating and sharing choices in a single playthrough.

Your problem is that you don't understand the game mechanics. You seem to have decided that certain things are possible, that definitely aren't.
u keep replying to my posts by saying "your problem is..."; insecure much?

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Ain't nobody being insecure, most ntr games you have to build up corruption point for the wife to do anything. This is the first one I've played that was backass backwards. So don't say their opposites, when in reality they are not. If you share your wife , even with your permission it's cheating. So most people would believe if you make a lot of sharing choices it would open the door for her to cheat. So don't act like it's so reprehensible that someone would go down that route.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ain't nobody being insecure, most ntr games you have to build up corruption point for the wife to do anything. This is the first one I've played that was backass backwards. So don't say their opposites, when in reality they are not. If you share your wife , even with your permission it's cheating. So most people would believe if you make a lot of sharing choices it would open the door for her to cheat. So don't act like it's so reprehensible that someone would go down that route.
How is it cheating if you are sharing?
cheating = deception, hiding the truth doing something behind another persons back without their knowledge.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Cheating is having sex with other people without your partners knowledge, so how can that happen if they've given you permission? Sharing is the total opposite of cheating. You can interpret it how you want, but it doesn't make it so.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well it's your problem, because you keep claiming to have done stuff that's impossible in this game. You said you made all the cheating choices and all the sharing choices on a single playthrough, and that's impossible, because they're always opposing choices. It's only possible to make all cheating choices or all sharing choices or some cheating and sharing choices. Since you had a positive score, you must have made more sharing choices than cheating choices, because that is the only way to have a positive score.

And if you have a positive score then Merry can't do anything naughty with Ben, because you're locked on the sharing path.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah I get that.... If you don't have permission then yes the wife can cheat that I understand.

What I couldn't understand was what a previous post said about the wife having the permission, yet still wanting her to cheat on the husband.
Yeah, some people seem to be very confused about the difference between cheating and sharing

• Angry
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes