3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Hey guys,

I have been working hard on Project Hot Wife Version 0.2.23, The plan is to release it in September.
The closer we get to the date the more i can reveal, but so far so good.

The next release will be a new smaller game file, it will not contain the previous chapters,
It will start us off with the last scene or right after it(the option will be skippable).

As for the content, we are starting to see the change between the routes grow.
Both Merry and Ed are making decisions that start to showcase their real personalities and urges, and with the help of Jenny
and others around the couple, they will continue to going forward.

As always, i want to thank you all for supporting me.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Any news about update (Aug 27 one)? Thanks in advance.

• Sad
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Hey guys,

We are getting closer to our next release, I am still trying to release it before October (we will see how that goes).

Currently, we have about 550 new renders, and there are still much to do.

As for the content, aside from my previous update, this release will show Ed's growing turmoil about his newfound desires, he is drawn to it but he "knows" he shouldn't.

I will post some preview images shortly.

Have a good week, PHWAMM
1662541825874.png
1662541845794.png
1662541868755.png
1662541887572.png
1662541904081.png
1662541920951.png
1662541938767.png
1662541958353.png

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hey guys,

We are getting closer to our next release, I am still trying to release it before October (we will see how that goes).

As for the content, aside from my previous update, this release will show Ed's growing turmoil about his newfound desires, he is drawn to it but he "knows" he shouldn't.

Have a good week, PHWAMM
View attachment 2029869
View attachment 2029870
View attachment 2029871
View attachment 2029872
View attachment 2029873
View attachment 2029874
View attachment 2029875
View attachment 2029892
Thanks mate:)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey guys,

Have a good week, PHWAMM
View attachment 2029869
View attachment 2029870
View attachment 2029871
View attachment 2029872
View attachment 2029873
View attachment 2029874
View attachment 2029875
View attachment 2029892
Havnt played it in seems like so long ago, I totally forgot that sleeping bag situation, just don’t waste so many renders on the miserable husband, (I don’t even play his route) I’d rather see more Jenny & Merry than him

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys,

Have a good week, PHWAMM
View attachment 2029869
View attachment 2029870
View attachment 2029871
View attachment 2029872
View attachment 2029873
View attachment 2029874
View attachment 2029875
View attachment 2029892
Next time...on BlueBall Z

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys,

Have a good week, PHWAMM
View attachment 2029869
View attachment 2029870
View attachment 2029871
View attachment 2029872
View attachment 2029873
View attachment 2029874
View attachment 2029875
View attachment 2029892
ED = SHIT
Another bad update

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hey guys,

Have a good week, PHWAMM
View attachment 2029869
View attachment 2029870
View attachment 2029871
View attachment 2029872
View attachment 2029873
View attachment 2029874
View attachment 2029875
View attachment 2029892
(n)How hopeless choices will be again: do you want to share or do you want to cheat? And in the scenes you don't get specific choices it will be hopeless:mad:.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
is the black dude from the other game here too?
The one on the beach right?, I can’t remember, I know her boss is a bbc though, but of course she hasn’t done anything with, even though she was talking to him in his office while another skank was blowing him under the desk & he’s talked to her while she had a remote control vibrator in at work for a cam show, also fooling around with the bbc friend of her son who has jacked off on her a few times while she slept and sucked on her tits

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
One thing that is really bad about this game so far is that my character doesn't get to choose who to have action with and who to avoid.
For example: I don't like groping cop or boss with his hands, but there's no way I can avoid these scenes. Forget about the slow burn and lack of proper animations. If this game will turn the wife into whore of babylon then it'll just be sad.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
One thing that is really bad about this game so far is that my character doesn't get to choose who to have action with and who to avoid.
For example: I don't like groping cop or boss with his hands, but there's no way I can avoid these scenes. Forget about the slow burn and lack of proper animations. If this game will turn the wife into whore of babylon then it'll just be sad.
turn? she already is. Even choosing all the "faithful/ decent wife" options, she just lets everyone do what they want with her only stopping when it goes ""too far""(lol). Everyone feels her up, gets her naked, and she even masturbates with other people like in the elevator. Up until the restaurant where she just sucks off a guy for no reason I just stopped there. Thank god I decided to skip all dialog from the beginning, just wanted to know if your choices mattered in making her not a slut, and just like I expected, they dont.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
turn? she already is. Even choosing all the "faithful/ decent wife" options, she just lets everyone do what they want with her only stopping when it goes ""too far""(lol). Everyone feels her up, gets her naked, and she even masturbates with other people like in the elevator. Up until the restaurant where she just sucks off a guy for no reason I just stopped there. Thank god I decided to skip all dialog from the beginning, just wanted to know if your choices mattered in making her not a slut, and just like I expected, they dont.
You do realize they are trying to spice up their sex life and there being given challenges by a sex therapist and a psychologist to both of them to make him less jealous and to hopefully have open relationship or be swingers but it’s still slow burn

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Because the choices in the scenes are hopeless or there's no woogle. For example, one of the choices on stage is whether or not you want to be on the path of sharing. What exactly is this choice? my statistics show it. Why there is no choice as to whether Marry should wear panties on a motorcycle yes no. Marry should spank the student and leave. I have the Hot wife statistic as an indecisive game that I treat as a hot wife, there should be changes in the dialogues of the scenes, nothing like that happens. The stats say otherwise, and the game treats it differently.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Kinetic choices are

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I do, but still since it gives you choices to go against the open/sharing thing it leads you to believe that you can choose how to spice up their married sex life without going around collecting STDs. I only played the game because the wife is hot, one of the hottest models out there for me, I thought we could have a happy monogamous marriage route but there isnt. Also, isnt the point of swinging that the guy has to approve? It seems like, as I said, she just lets everyone do whatever they want with her behind her husbands back. So it would be more open relationship/cheating what they are going for not swinging, just like this guy, who is apparently into swinging, is saying:

But well, the game is not for me and I wasn't complaining. I just happened to read his comment and replied that the wife is indeed a whore, just because she refuses to give up her pussy doesnt change the fact that she is cheating and performs other sexual acts with whoever comes across her. And dont bother replying because it is in my ignore list now, I had forgotten to add it so thanks for the reminder.
Nah, I'm not into swinging and, in general, not a fan of whole NTR/Sharing/Cuckolding stuff.
It's just that with some characters there is chemistry, imo. With some - it feels like just another useless arc added.
For example, stuff with "nice" coworker - it feels alright to me. Sfuff with boss - nah.
It's just that if my character gets to be a cheater - fine, alright. But at least let me pick who to cheat with. I just don't like when my protagonist transforms into stupid cumwhore, who can't control urges at all.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nah, I'm not into swinging and, in general, not a fan of whole NTR/Sharing/Cuckolding stuff.
It's just that with some characters there is chemistry, imo. With some - it feels like just another useless arc added.
For example, stuff with "nice" coworker - it feels alright to me. Sfuff with boss - nah.
It's just that if my character gets to be a cheater - fine, alright. But at least let me pick who to cheat with. I just don't like when my protagonist transforms into stupid cumwhore, who can't control urges at all.
(y)

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes