3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
So i have not played this game for some time, wanted to know if the wife has any sex scene with any guy other than the husband

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But blue balls don't release, they tend to become more blue overtime :KEK: .
Your choices are trivial in this game as to whether or not you want to be on the sharing route. What is this hopeless choice? I have it in the statistics. The game forces you to watch important scenes and you stand like an idiot because you have no choice but you would never choose those scenes. Type: why Ed Marry can't give you panties on a motorcycle. Yes No. Does Merry spank the student and go yes / no?

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
turn? she already is. Even choosing all the "faithful/ decent wife" options, she just lets everyone do what they want with her only stopping when it goes ""too far""(lol). Everyone feels her up, gets her naked, and she even masturbates with other people like in the elevator. Up until the restaurant where she just sucks off a guy for no reason I just stopped there. Thank god I decided to skip all dialog from the beginning, just wanted to know if your choices mattered in making her not a slut, and just like I expected, they dont.
Do you understand what a 'hotwife' actually is? It's where the husband or boyfriend, gives his wife or girlfriend, a free pass to have sex with whoever she wants. The game is called Project Hot Wife for a reason, and it's not so Merry and Ed can carry on with their previously monogamous relationship. Your idea that you can somehow subvert the purpose of the game, and make it into something that it's not intended to be, is just incredibly silly. If you don't like this kind of content, can I suggest a really simple solution. Don't start playing it at all. Play something that does include the kind of content you like. Because most of the time, that's the way you get the outcome that you want

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Do you understand what a 'hotwife' actually is? It's where the husband or boyfriend, gives his wife or girlfriend, a free pass to have sex with whoever she wants. The game is called Project Hot Wife for a reason, and it's not so Merry and Ed can carry on with their previously monogamous relationship. Your idea that you can somehow subvert the purpose of the game, and make it into something that it's not intended to be, is just incredibly silly. If you don't like this kind of content, can I suggest a really simple solution. Don't start playing it at all. Play something that does include the kind of content you like. Because most of the time, that's the way you get the outcome that you want
Maybe. Then what's the point of making a path like that?
My problem with a lot of games like that, for example, is not in cheating/hotwifing/cucking etc. It's in lack of possibilities. This game as example - Merry gets to be groped/molested etc almost with anyone who she sees. Fine, my female protag will cheat on male protag/he will share her some day. But let me choose who to do it with. For example, I do like development between her and coworker who teaches her swimming. But I don't like cop/boss/creepy dude that lives with them/some other douche that will eventually appear in the game and I want to avoid them.

That's where AEA, JOHN or other few games like that exceeded.

Feb 12, 2021
2 months of free money for the dev without uploading any content, nice plan to squeeze every cent from your supporters.
and you're surprised? from a game that LITERALLY has the name "HOTWIFE" in the title, yet in what will be FOUR YEARS in just over a month, hasn't fucked ONE GUY she's not married to...NOT ONE???!!! oh, n for the sake of accuracy, the OP hasn't been updated since june 1st, so that's FIVE MONTHS of no update or new content; what a stand-up guy this dev is

as someone else dm'd me last week, this dev gets off on cucking his supporters w/their $$

Reactions: franco7920
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes