3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Manuver7

Apr 17, 2020
This game is waaaaay more interesting if the cheating route has it complexity and keep focusing on the "hot wife" interaction. Because she's already that hot, there's no way you can't make her have sex with another guy. It would be even better if we can see some 'corruption meter' of his wife and let she decide with whom to NTR. That's fair, if you keep the husband as a priority on the next update.

Reactions: Mirnation

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
if you like fast moving games with non-stop sex, you'll be disappointed.
I totally agree with this game, it's just teasing style, of the wife around other men, this has never come out of it since the initial version, sex even here only with the husband, I don't even know why it has the NTR tag in this game if she never submitted to sex with other men to this day.
I gave up playing this game a long time ago, because it's always the same thing all the time, downloading this game hoping to see a lot of sex is wasting time because here sex is very limited.... who wants to watch it husband and wife fucking all the time, this game is ridiculous, even if it ended today i would never download it again.
I managed to play about 6 versions and then I let go because nothing changes and it goes like this until the end.
I'm not against anyone who likes this style of game, let them enjoy it, I already like action more, this is a very slow game in the sex area.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I totally agree with this game, it's just teasing style, of the wife around other men, this has never come out of it since the initial version, sex even here only with the husband, I don't even know why it has the NTR tag in this game if she never submitted to sex with other men to this day.
I gave up playing this game a long time ago, because it's always the same thing all the time, downloading this game hoping to see a lot of sex is wasting time because here sex is very limited.... who wants to watch it husband and wife fucking all the time, this game is ridiculous, even if it ended today i would never download it again.
I managed to play about 6 versions and then I let go because nothing changes and it goes like this until the end.
I'm not against anyone who likes this style of game, let them enjoy it, I already like action more, this is a very slow game in the sex area.
if Merry would get over her inhibitions it would be at least playable... if blue-balling was a tag, Project Hot Wife would the poster child.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't even know why it has the NTR tag in this game if she never submitted to sex with other men to this day.
Well I assume it was included, because eventually the Dev intends for Merry to stop teasing, and actually start having sex with other men. He's obviously never been in a big hurry to get there, and wanted to drag it out a lot. I think we've reached the point though, where he needs to stop messing around and just get on with it. Merry and Ed have had more than enough time to get used to the idea, and it's incredibly obvious that Jenny wants one or both of them to start having fun outside their relationship. There is really nothing to be gained, by dragging it out anymore

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Well I assume it was included, because eventually the Dev intends for Merry to stop teasing, and actually start having sex with other men. He's obviously never been in a big hurry to get there, and wanted to drag it out a lot. I think we've reached the point though, where he needs to stop faffing around and just get on with it. Merry and Ed have had more than enough time to get used to the idea, and it's incredibly obvious that Jenny wants one or both of them to start having fun outside their relationship. There is really nothing to be gained, by dragging it out anymore
I agree with you, many versions have been dragged up to here, to stay just in the provocation this made the game terribly cloying, so I stopped playing it a long time ago, if it happens that the wife's sexual acts take another turn, oh I can as many think like me to play again otherwise I want distance. (y)

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Well I assume it was included, because eventually the Dev intends for Merry to stop teasing, and actually start having sex with other men. He's obviously never been in a big hurry to get there, and wanted to drag it out a lot. I think we've reached the point though, where he needs to stop messing around and just get on with it. Merry and Ed have had more than enough time to get used to the idea, and it's incredibly obvious that Jenny wants one or both of them to start having fun outside their relationship. There is really nothing to be gained, by dragging it out anymore
absolutlly true the time has come for some action

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hey guys,

We are getting closer to our next release, I am still trying to release it before October (we will see how that goes).

Currently, we have about 550 new renders, and there are still much to do.

As for the content, aside from my previous update, this release will show Ed's growing turmoil about his newfound desires, he is drawn to it but he "knows" he shouldn't.

I will post some preview images shortly.

As always, i want to thank you all for supporting me.

Have a good week, PHWAMM
View attachment 2029869
View attachment 2029870
View attachment 2029871
View attachment 2029872
View attachment 2029873
View attachment 2029874
View attachment 2029875
View attachment 2029892
by the way you know who is the lady in the red dress ( 4th pic from below)?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think the point has been reached now on several occasions, where Merry only had to take that one additional step, but she never did. So it's not that hard for her to get there. She just has to do it. And she can still go on having doubts, and feeling guilt or even shame after the event, just as long as it's after the event. Just as long as there's been some progress.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:(Even in the latest version, Merry doesn't have sex with her husband anymore

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the choices in the scenes are as hopeless and pointless as when Marry is riding a motorcycle, why Ed can't give her panties, or when Merry spanking a student, he should go out. But it's better not to choose whether you want to share or cheat. I have statistics from such elections. Or I have to watch an event that I don't want to see, and the game forces me to do so because I have no choice.

• Hey there
Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
And the choices in the scenes are as hopeless and pointless as when Marry is riding a motorcycle, why Ed can't give her panties, or when Merry spanking a student, he should go out. But it's better not to choose whether you want to share or cheat. I have statistics from such elections. Or I have to watch an event that I don't want to see, and the game forces me to do so because I have no choice.
There are certain games that you are practically forced to do what you don't want to do, that's because the game was created for anyone to choose right or wrong.... but I'm going to stop saying things because there are people who are passionate about this game, and if you see something against it will start to throw stone, so good game for those who still want to continue with it... as I said I gave up on it a long time ago... so have fun my friend and have a good week. (y):coffee:

Reactions: Sadowdark

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
I want to be all kinds of frustrated at the moment, but you know what, I'm not.

All I'm going to say is this...4 months since the last update so I expect 2 updates to drop combined (he planned every other month release for those not in the know). I also expect some serious wank material otherwise I'll drop this game so fast. Too long it's been stagnating, enough's enough, put up or keep the updates and cancel your Patreon *thumbs up*

But I don't pay for this, but if I did then that's what I'd say lol *thumbs up*

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I want to be all kinds of frustrated at the moment, but you know what, I'm not.

All I'm going to say is this...4 months since the last update so I expect 2 updates to drop combined (he planned every other month release for those not in the know). I also expect some serious wank material otherwise I'll drop this game so fast. Too long it's been stagnating, enough's enough, put up or keep the updates and cancel your Patreon *thumbs up*

But I don't pay for this, but if I did then that's what I'd say lol *thumbs up*
Your playing the wrong “Project” game, if you played “ Project Myriam” there’s updates every month like clock work & you can make her a whore or a saint cause your choices actually matter :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes