3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I really hope this game continues as normal, and not get abandoned. There is so much of the story that needs to be shown. I agree that there needs to be more sex between Merry and other men in the game, I would really like to see anal as well. I have had enough of this soft core shit.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
maybe he is trying to put more content in it cause some patreons complaint that the real action must begin
And it has to give you even more nonsensical choices. you want to be on the path of sharing. And he won't give you any choice in any scene. Will Ed da Marry motorcycle panties, of course not because all the choices in this game look like that.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Personally, I would like to see him catch his wife cheating and then have that be the basis of him sharing her. A 'If my wife is going to be a slut, then she'll be a slut on my terms' scenario.
But the way it is set up, I don't see the paths crossing over like that.
Either way, I still like what I see so far.
What is this hopeless choice on stage? You want to be on the dividing road. As in the statistics table, I already have this choice, why repeat the same thing in this scene? . There aren't enough choices in the scenes, you look like an idiot because you have no choice, there's nothing you can do. It's hopeless. In scenes you should have a choice of yes / it should not be a simple choice. And there is no choice, incl. not everyone likes Merry with the student. There should be a choice, or it's kinetic. Got the hot wife stats on there for No. Marry is treated like a hot wife by the game as it should be a different style of play, not the same. The choices in this game are kinetic.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What is this hopeless choice on stage? You want to be on the dividing road. As in the statistics table, I already have this choice, why repeat the same thing in this scene? . There aren't enough choices in the scenes, you look like an idiot because you have no choice, there's nothing you can do. It's hopeless. In scenes you should have a choice of yes / it should not be a simple choice. And there is no choice, incl. not everyone likes Merry with the student. There should be a choice, or it's kinetic. Got the hot wife stats on there for No. Marry is treated like a hot wife by the game as it should be a different style of play, not the same. The choices in this game are kinetic.
LOL
My bad.
My comment was meant to be in response to your comment in the other post (WMW) - which is there now.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I hope in the next update, there will be another trip to visit her fat mechanic. It was disappointing to see her get her car serviced, but no sex afterwards. He should have used that opportunity to blackmail her.

Reactions: ubermak

vermazusa

Nov 28, 2021
and you're surprised? from a game that LITERALLY has the name "HOTWIFE" in the title, yet in what will be FOUR YEARS in just over a month, hasn't fucked ONE GUY she's not married to...NOT ONE???!!! oh, n for the sake of accuracy, the OP hasn't been updated since june 1st, so that's FIVE MONTHS of no update or new content; what a stand-up guy this dev is

as someone else dm'd me last week, this dev gets off on cucking his supporters w/their $$
The Dev's short term thinking has many of us currently marginally involved only checking for updates occasionally on this page and I am sure many others have abandoned the game. I would hope that the Dev would realize that once Merry starts fucking and getting involved in different situations his revenue will grow and not stagnate. I would like to see a scenario where their friends invite the couple to a swinger's party or club. But I hold my breath on that one.

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
quite a game would be fun. if he played with the Lady a little and she fucked a little elsewhere and the story would be a little confusing, it would be ok, that's the shame of this title, that's it.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
So….. what’s happening with this game? It’s the middle of November and we still don’t have update, or even an explanation from the dev. It would be nice if he can at least tell us what’s going on.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Getting close to abandon tag?
The last patreon post was August 27, so there's still another 2 months left before the game could get an abandoned tag. The Dev stated then he was aiming for an update sometime in October, but that's obviously slipped. No doubt when he's close to release there'll be more posts. Phwamm is not the most prolific poster. In 2021, he went for 3.5 months without making a post on his patreon site. So I wouldn't write him off just yet.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think the dev is dead or smth. Can't believe people still support him after 6 months of silence.
There hasn't been six months of silence. He last posted on August 27. Granted that's still a long time not to make a post. But Phwamm has never been particularly prolific with his posts, and he's gone for longer in the past without making any.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes