3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The Dev's short term thinking has many of us currently marginally involved only checking for updates occasionally on this page and I am sure many others have abandoned the game. I would hope that the Dev would realize that once Merry starts fucking and getting involved in different situations his revenue will grow and not stagnate. I would like to see a scenario where their friends invite the couple to a swinger's party or club. But I hold my breath on that one.
This Dev has never really had a lot of patrons, so your idea that he's somehow lost them because Merry is not fucking around, is simply not true. In any case, AWAM which has a protagonist who fucks around even less than Merry, has over 2000 patrons, and is one of the most successful games on this site. So your claim that all the Dev has to do, to get more patrons, is to allow Merry to become a slut, is not bourne out by reality. At this stage, it's very unlikely he'll get many more patrons, whatever he does.

I personally believe that Merry will eventually start fucking around, because the Dev's short game, Project Short Tales, which is obviously set in Merry and Ed's future, shows they are living a hotwife lifestyle.

Reactions: patrickB

vermazusa

Nov 28, 2021
This Dev has never really had a lot of patrons, so your idea that he's somehow lost them because Merry is not fucking around, is simply not true. In any case, AWAM which has a protagonist who fucks around even less than Merry, has over 2000 patrons, and is one of the most successful games on this site. So your claim that all the Dev has to do, to get more patrons, is to allow Merry to become a slut, is not bourne out by reality. At this stage, it's very unlikely he'll get many more patrons, whatever he does.

I personally believe that Merry will eventually start fucking around, because the Dev's short game, Project Short Tales, which is obviously set in Merry and Ed's future, shows they are living a hotwife lifestyle.
Okay, it's a slow, slow burn and we know what the future might bring....but Project Short Tales was posted in 2019 and we are about to begin 2023 in a month. C'mon 4 years already.......and she still is about to......

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Example of a hopeless choice in this game during one scene. Want to be on the sharing track? What is this choice for ? Why repeat the same thing ?o_O since the statistics in my table at the top show sharing - Yes.And I have no choice of important scenes. Instead, there are hopeless choices, as I wrote above.mportant choices for me are in scenes such as Ed. Give Merry panties on a motorcycle yes/no. Mary slaps a student and leaves yes/no. I have no starting choices. I have hot wife stats on indecisive, game make me play mary like hot wife which sucks.

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
There was a handjob to that shy neighbor boy and a bj in the dark restaurant but she thought it was hubby and Ben gets to cum on her tits but that’s it
Ye...she touched neighbor boy in his sleep, and give nobady a BJ, off the record...
Oh i have forgotten,Ben gets to cum on her tits...But...Not only that, she gave one HJ to Ben...

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Was waiting for this one to get the abandoned tag. Strung people along for so long not getting anywhere was only a matter of time. Glad it did before it finally got good.

Reactions: ResmiHardin
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes