3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
No surprise at all that this game was abandoned as the game became more like a 'click bait tease' as the time between each update got longer and the increasing number of opportunities for Merry to have fun were left wanting. I am also of the opinion that the dev will come up with another game soon that will also be Abandoned after a year or so ...
Exactly!
For the moment 2 out of 2 games have been abandoned.... and this after a long 5 year teasing.
Now, in the case of a third game, NOBODY HAS TO PAY EVEN 1 CENT. It would be a new scam for a game that will NEVER see the end.... and the fault will be only of those who fall for it and pay.

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Literally hours pressing the spacebar trynna skip as much dialogue as possible. The only full on cheating she did was with a girl and the closest she got with someone not her husband was a titjob. Nothing else happens. Not what you came for. Played it so you don't have to. This game is dialogue on top of dialogue.

Reactions: Nameless420

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So many comments about scams, from people who were probably never patrons to begin with. Surely you have something better to do with your time, than make the same tired criticisms of a game that is already dead and buried? Yeah, the game never lived up to expectations and those of us who stuck with it nonetheless, have ended up being disappointed. But it was never a scam, it just didn't ultimately deliver. And now it's over, so get over yourselves and move on to the next game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yeah save to say this will never be updated again

considering its almost a year since the latest news post on patreon

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
The negative words I have for this Dev for simply leaving this game at a pivotal time is staggering. But in another part of my brain is saying I hope this Dev is okay, is healthy and living life to their fullest ability.

I think we focus on lack of updating more than is the Dev('s) ok as anything can happen at any time, so if the Dev is not okay then I hope he/she is doing ok.

If they just didn't give a shit anymore and left whilst still getting a bit of money every month then you can suck it....

Apr 16, 2022
The negative words I have for this Dev for simply leaving this game at a pivotal time is staggering. But in another part of my brain is saying I hope this Dev is okay, is healthy and living life to their fullest ability.

I think we focus on lack of updating more than is the Dev('s) ok as anything can happen at any time, so if the Dev is not okay then I hope he/she is doing ok.

If they just didn't give a shit anymore and left whilst still getting a bit of money every month then you can suck it....
Pivotal :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Nah fam, she would manage to blue ball the fans for another 3 years at least.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes