3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Wow, so another game has bitten the dust and ended up being abandoned. It’s really unfortunate and disappointing; I feel really bad for all the people who supported this developer, I wonder if it would be possible for some creative person to take over this game and redo it. Make a whole new game where Merry actually has sex with other men. I think this is an idea that should be considered. Let me know what you think.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I never played this game more than a couple of hours in all this years, of course restarting the game and I always abandoned it in the same parts, I never knew that the wife was still faithful, what disappointing.

Reactions: Birdmiester

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Sad to see a good game gets abandoned :cry:
Yes, it is sad to see it get abandoned. I still have hope in the fact that maybe someone could remake the game; if a remake could be done, you can use the same sort of storyline, use the same characters in the story, but just redo it so there would be more sex with Merry and other men. This game has so much potential to be good, it would be a fucking shame to see it just get abandoned, and not carry on with a new developer.

Minewife

Jul 12, 2022
norteo puedo describir lo que siento. Me encantaba este juego, tenia calidad, erotismo, etc... Estaria bien que se retomara.

roquito

Oct 6, 2020
this game is very good, but it seems that it is abandoned, if it is, it's a shame, it has a lot of potential.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
I see a lot of apparently good quality projects being stalled into infinity, and just barely launch an update or 2 per year so as to avoid the grim "Abandoned" tag. Project hotwife, a wife and a mother,jessica o'neil, are just some of the most prominent. Patrons need to stop letting themselves get taken advantage of, and when an update comes too slow,they should just cut funding.

Mar 28, 2018
No surprise at all that this game was abandoned as the game became more like a 'click bait tease' as the time between each update got longer and the increasing number of opportunities for Merry to have fun were left wanting. I am also of the opinion that the dev will come up with another game soon that will also be Abandoned after a year or so ...

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
No surprise at all that this game was abandoned as the game became more like a 'click bait tease' as the time between each update got longer and the increasing number of opportunities for Merry to have fun were left wanting. I am also of the opinion that the dev will come up with another game soon that will also be Abandoned after a year or so ...
Exactly!
For the moment 2 out of 2 games have been abandoned.... and this after a long 5 year teasing.
Now, in the case of a third game, NOBODY HAS TO PAY EVEN 1 CENT. It would be a new scam for a game that will NEVER see the end.... and the fault will be only of those who fall for it and pay.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes