3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

I have been working hard on Project Hot Wife Version 0.2.23, The plan is to release it in September.
The closer we get to the date the more i can reveal, but so far so good.

The next release will be a new smaller game file, it will not contain the previous chapters,
It will start us off with the last scene or right after it(the option will be skippable).

As for the content, we are starting to see the change between the routes grow.
Both Merry and Ed are making decisions that start to showcase their real personalities and urges, and with the help of Jenny
and others around the couple, they will continue to going forward.

As always, i want to thank you all for supporting me.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

Ammy143

Nov 13, 2021
In android version... I always get image 50 or34 or 29 missing... and screen became black whenever some hot stuff came... any solution...
I have tried to download from other source also every time same error..

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
havent played game in a while does the wife finally cheat or same bull
This game is very slow slowburn. But as long as the Dev keeps going, I think she'll eventually get there. Merry has moved a bit in this direction. I don't think she's that far off cheating on Ed or being shared out by him. But this Dev has proved that he's willing to spin everything out, and I don't see that changing. So any forward progression is likely to be frustratingly slow. I think Merry and Ed will spend a lot of time agonising over whether they should do everything. Until eventually something clicks and they realise they're not those people anymore. And then things will start to happen quicker. But my guess that is still many updates away.

• Angry
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
This game is very slow slowburn. But as long as the Dev keeps going, I think she'll eventually get there. Merry has moved a bit in this direction. I don't think she's that far off cheating on Ed or being shared out by him. But this Dev has proved that he's willing to spin everything out, and I don't see that changing. So any forward progression is likely to be frustratingly slow. I think Merry and Ed will spend a lot of time agonising over whether they should do everything. Until eventually something clicks and they realise they're not those people anymore. And then things will start to happen quicker. But my guess that is still many updates away.
The choice in this game just depends on which path you want to follow as there is almost no choice in the scenes. At the beginning of the game, there were choices in the scenes. Now there are kinetic choices in the scenes. And there aren't any important scenes. Marry and Ed don't even have sex anymore. Statistics repairable. because they don't work properly.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The choice in this game just depends on which path you want to follow as there is almost no choice in the scenes. At the beginning of the game, there were choices in the scenes. Now there are kinetic choices in the scenes. And there aren't any important scenes. Marry and Ed don't even have sex anymore. Statistics repairable. because they don't work properly.
There are choices. But once you make a lot on one path, you get locked on that path. So after a while, it might appear that the Dev is giving you no choice. But the fact is you already made it earlier in the game. It's possible to have choices for longer if you keep the scores as close to zero as possible. But in the last update, an irrevocable choice was made, that allowed the player to change routes, even if they had become locked on one. But that choice effectively locks everyone on a particular route, so from here on in, you wont be able to deviate from that route, and the only choices available for a player will pertain to the route that they're now on.

So from now on the game will be mostly kinetic. But the route you're following is determined by choices you made. He's obviously done this to save time. It might have been a choice between doing this or not continuing with the game?

• Angry
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes