3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Hotwife...Cheating...NTR...ooh wow......STOP ! Hold it!......Nothing happens..nothing! Nada, zilch......Pricktease party DON'T BOTHER. maybe come back in another year..... read the comments then come back a year after that. There are far better NTR games out there

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
What do these codes do?
you can change the points
1.sharing ( husband helps his wife but not with open mind) ----(share + submissive ).
2.sharing (husband helps his wife with open mind ) --------------(share + assertive ).
3.cheating (husband suspects wife is cheating)--------------------(cheat + submissive ).
4.cheating (husband believes nothing will make merry cheat)--(cheat + assertive ).

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
They make your balls bigger so you can store extra blue from this game.
you can change the points
1.sharing ( husband helps his wife but not with open mind) ----(share + submissive ).
2.sharing (husband helps his wife with open mind ) --------------(share + assertive ).
3.cheating (husband suspects wife is cheating)--------------------(cheat + submissive ).
4.cheating (husband believes nothing will make merry cheat)--(cheat + assertive ).
I understand this has an effect on the scenes?

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
game with the most delicious protagonist of them all (at least in my opinion), the dev is missing out on a rare gem in not properly enjoying it. :mad: :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
game with the most delicious protagonist of them all (at least in my opinion), the dev is missing out on a rare gem in not properly enjoying it. :mad: :cry:
Well he does intend for Merry to have fun eventually. 'Project Short Tales' shows where the game is heading. The Dev just isn't in any hurry to get there. He obviously enjoys the teasing aspect of the slowburn 'corruption style' game. And once Merry and Ed stop hesitating and start actually having sex with other people, then the 'tease' part of the game is over. And I suspect that will be towards the end of the game.

Maybe we'll have a few updates at the end, where we see them having fun with other people unrestrained. But I don't see this game having multiple updates where they explore every conceivable hotwife fantasy, like say in 'The Adventurous Couple'. Once Merry and Ed have fully accepted their new lifestyle, then the 'Project' will be over, and I think that will be the end of the game.

Last edited:

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
Well he does intend for Merry to have fun eventually. 'Project Short Tales' shows where the game is heading. The Dev just isn't in any hurry to get there. He obviously enjoys the teasing aspect of the slowburn 'corruption style' game. And once Merry and Ed stop hesitating and start actually having sex with other people, then the 'tease' part of the game is over. And I suspect that will be towards the end of the game.

Maybe we'll have a few updates at the end, where we see them having fun with other people unrestrained. But I don't see this game having multiple updates where they explore every conceivable hotwife fantasy, like say in 'The Adventurous Couple'. Once Merry and Ed have fully accepted their new lifestyle, then the 'Project' will be over, and I think that will be the end of the game.
but until then, she'll have to fuck all the guys she's met so far, and others that may show up, if the dev is smart there's still a lot of history to be created..:love::confused:
it's a life project

sorry for the shit english :unsure:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Kinetic Novel - choices do not matter, there are very few of them and not where they should be

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Kinetic Novel - choices do not matter, there are very few of them and not where they should be
You made the choices earlier in the game. If you make a lot of choices of one sort earlier on, it eventually locks you into one path. And therefore there are no choices, because you already decided the path you want to take. If you want to keep having different choices open throughout the game. Then you need to make sure that your cheat/share score is close to zero, by making both cheat and share choices fairly equally. In game terms that will mean you are undecided about what path you want to take.

Having said that, there was a pretty major choice available in the last update, which allowed you to change paths even if you'd already locked on to one, but has also changed the dynamic allowing you to remain undecided. From this point onwards you are effectively locked onto one path or the other, regardless of whether you've been trying to remain undecided. From this point onwards you are either on the cheating path or the sharing path. But at least you had the choice. In a kinetic novel even that choice would have been made for you.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
You made the choices earlier in the game. If you make a lot of choices of one sort earlier on, it eventually locks you into one path. And therefore there are no choices, because you already decided the path you want to take. If you want to keep having different choices open throughout the game. Then you need to make sure that your cheat/share score is close to zero, by making both cheat and share choices fairly equally. In game terms that will mean you are undecided about what path you want to take.

Having said that, there was a pretty major choice available in the last update, which allowed you to change paths even if you'd already locked on to one, but has also changed the dynamic allowing you to remain undecided. From this point onwards you are effectively locked onto one path or the other, regardless of whether you've been trying to remain undecided. From this point onwards you are either on the cheating path or the sharing path. But at least you had the choice. In a kinetic novel even that choice would have been made for you.
Yes, you only have a choice on which path you want to go and that's it. Back in early updates. Merry: she thought and you had a choice and now you just look at it like in a kinetic novel. Why can't Ed give her panties? or Mery spanks the student and leaves and that's it. For me, there are no important choices in specific situations.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes