3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
fyi, the wife has still not had sex with anyone. I would wait for at least 5 updates, maybe the game will get good in a year. the build up is slow with too many voyeur scenes of inconsequential characters that are not the wife.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
is hard for me hate a NTR cheating game. but this one is something else, broken english, stupid story, copy pasted characters from another games, no animations, bad transitions, pfff -__-

and the woman...in one scene jerked off and went naked with a guy in a toilet, and in another scene is ashamed of reveal cleavage, as said, stupid bad game.

the same as sara's life or lily of the valley, 100% abandoned in the futrure

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Disappointed with the update. We don't need another lesbian encounter with another female character in a game focused on hotwifing. Really expected Ed to start following cuckolding forums and Merry finds out instead of voyeur stuff especially after Noah's story and the waiter's reaction. Stop throwing in characters for a few scenes. What's the use of the Intern after having 4 men in the office already wanting to fuck her brains out? The couple at the movies? Expected Ed to admit his desire to watch Merry fool around with other men in this update.

Reactions: Dsandr and fbass

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Version 0.0.6 is now out for Tier 2 contributors

I have been struggling lately with Merry's development and game pace in general.
I have received "encouragements" to speed up the process, and i just want to explain my reasoning of keeping true to my story.
It is very important to me that the story/progression feels natural, i don't intend to stretch it out, i just feel this is the natural pace of events.
There were some inquiries in regards to the unnecessary amount of characters, i have plans for most if not all of the side characters i have introduced(some will be important down the line).
To conclude, i hope you bare with me a little more, i believe things to come will be worth it (i really really hope so).

As for version 0.0.7, Merry is starting to feel pressure about the assistant job, how will she cope.

The "Game option poll" will be posted shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

fbass

May 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Version 0.0.6 is now out for Tier 2 contributors

I have been struggling lately with Merry's development and game pace in general.
I have received "encouragements" to speed up the process, and i just want to explain my reasoning of keeping true to my story.
It is very important to me that the story/progression feels natural, i don't intend to stretch it out, i just feel this is the natural pace of events.
There were some inquiries in regards to the unnecessary amount of characters, i have plans for most if not all of the side characters i have introduced(some will be important down the line).
To conclude, i hope you bare with me a little more, i believe things to come will be worth it (i really really hope so).

As for version 0.0.7, Merry is starting to feel pressure about the assistant job, how will she cope.

The "Game option poll" will be posted shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Always best to stick to your story no mater what, it's your story. People will bitch about everything and anything, that's why we'll never have a Half Life 3. I'm enjoying your game

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I think the pace is just fine. NTR games (or stories) need to take things slow because the real meat to the story and experience is the emotional reactions of the characters. The betrayal, humiliation, regret and submission that we need is much stronger if you have well developed characters to empathise with.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I think the pace is just fine. NTR games (or stories) need to take things slow because the real meat to the story and experience is the emotional reactions of the characters. The betrayal, humiliation, regret and submission that we need is much stronger if you have well developed characters to empathise with.
Very well said, Dude.

Unless the character buildup toward the betrayal, humiliation & regret is like A Wife and a Mother by LP. Then we'd all be stuck in the build up forever.

Reactions: Jay Speelman

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
And final question are you realease 0.7 in this Friday or after this week friday

Last edited:

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018

Hey guys,

This is the initial release of version 0.0.7, for Tier 4 Hall of Fame contributors.

Scene routes:
- Photoshoot - 2 routes
- Home Evening - 3 routes
- Boutique - 2 routes

Release notes:
- about 190 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- some changes for the stats menu + new variable.
- added 5 new scenes to the gallery.
- added cheating option in preferences screen (password = ilovemerry).

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

Thank you so much for your support.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Question, is the wife cheating around something you can avoid/optional or do you have to roll with it in this game? Thanks!

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes