3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am getting your point but the husband seems to be getting no fun at all..I mean with other girls..
That's one of the points to hotwifing.

The women get the fun. It's for men that like to watch and/or the thought of their women fucking other men turns them on.

Hotwifing is married women that have sex with other men with the approval of their husbands NOT the husbands having sexual relations with other women, that would be swinging.

As this is a hotwifing title i'd take it as read that the wife will see a lot of action while the husband see's very little.

It's not going to be for everyone. Anybody wanting the husband to have equal action is probably going to be very disappointed.

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
That's one of the points to hotwifing.

The women get the fun. It's for men that like to watch and/or the thought of their women fucking other men turns them on.

Hotwifing is married women that have sex with other men with the approval of their husbands NOT the husbands having sexual relations with other women, that would be swinging.

As this is a hotwifing title i'd take it as read that the wife will see a lot of action while the husband see's very little.

It's not going to be for everyone. Anybody wanting the husband to have equal action is probably going to be very disappointed.
I think Avaron1974 is absolutely right.
I also asked the developer about that, and he hinted that the husband might get something next release.

Reactions: numanumani

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
This game is pretty good (Despite Merry's oversized tits and grandma's dress that she wears in the movies... LOL)
Aaannddd... this game needs some animations ASAP!!!

Reactions: Joe_shoe33

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"3DCG, Male protagonist, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Hotwife, Cheating, Big tits, Titfuck"
"The player will portray both spouses"

Mmmm... :rolleyes:

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
A few people here asked me about the game's MC.
For me Merry is most definitely the MC, and the story will revolve completely around her.
I may even add an option in the future to disable Ed only scenes(to avoid NTR. it's not NTR if it's from the female perspective, only cheating).
That been said Ed will not be forgotten (or his tasks, hint hint).
Could you please have the tags here on F95 updated on the main page in the Genre Spoiler - (not at the top of the page) to reflect this? Merry is a female...I like female protagonist games and skipped this one until now due to it's lack of a tag in that location - I usually never pay attention to the tags at the top of the page, rely on the Genre Information.. Thanks!

(NTR is cool too for me. Female MC and cheating/NTR = Heaven!!! :) )

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I am getting your point but the husband seems to be getting no fun at all..I mean with other girls..
That's the whole point. This game is supposed to represent the cuckolding fetish, in which men enjoy watching/knowing that their wives/girlfriends sleep with other men. That IS his fun. If he were just going around fucking other women while his wife was fucking other men, that wouldn't be cuckolding, that'd be swinging.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
That's the whole point. This game is supposed to represent the cuckolding fetish, in which men enjoy watching/knowing that their wives/girlfriends sleep with other men. That IS his fun. If he were just going around fucking other women while his wife was fucking other men, that wouldn't be cuckolding, that'd be swinging.
1) there is nothing that says this is a cuckolding game anywhere on here not even in the op on the tags so I don't know where that's coming form. did the dev say it was ???
2)its about both husband and wife with it being more about the wife than the husband as was said in the op.
3)just because both are cheating on each other does not make it swinging unless they both agreed upon sleeping with other people ,its not like he can just go outside an sleep with other people an say we swingers now.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
1) there is nothing that says this is a cuckolding game anywhere on here not even in the op on the tags so I don't know where that's coming form. did the dev say it was ???
2)its about both husband and wife with it being more about the wife than the husband as was said in the op.
3)just because both are cheating on each other does not make it swinging unless they both agreed upon sleeping with other people ,its not like he can just go outside an sleep with other people an say we swingers now.
1. NTR = Netorare, which is the Japanese word for cuckolding.
2. That's the devs interpretation, currently the focus with many of the scenes is that the husband knows or is watching the wife partake.
3. Yes, but that was my implication. The whole point of this game is to tell a story about a husband who lets his wife fuck other dudes, not a husband who goes out and fucks other girls too.

Reactions: vanuyak

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
umm..do you know that NTR..netorare..literally means.."cuckold" look at the tags..clearly posted..NTR..lol
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold".

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
umm..do you know that NTR..netorare..literally means.."cuckold" look at the tags..clearly posted..NTR..lol
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold".
I am not disagreeing with you but most of the tags here didn't come from the developer.
On Patreon he only mentioned "Female protagonist, Male deuteragonist, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Hotwife, Cheating"

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i think the tags are misleading it says cheating but who is cheating mc or other ? that cant be seen from the tags alone that is why it needs better description.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
i think the tags are misleading it says cheating but who is cheating mc or other ? that cant be seen from the tags alone that is why it needs better description.
The wife is cheating. Whether the wife is the main character or not is up for interpretation.

Reactions: vanuyak

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if he..or she..likes watching..it is not NTR then..they are swinging..or exploring voyeurism...IF..the wife took an assignment where she had to canoodle a dude or dame and insist or force her hubby to watch against his wishes..then its NTR..what i played..so far..NTR by definition wasnt introduced..of course there are routes i did not take so can not actually validate that statement...BUT..i see this as a swingers game..not an NTR game..they are an adventurous couple looking to spice up the same ole same ole.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
So what tag is used when the husband cheats then ?
Both just use the cheating tag. Using context clues with tags, things like whether the protagonist is male or female, whether there's corruption or not. Things like that can give you an idea of what kind of game it is before you play.
if he..or she..likes watching..it is not NTR then..they are swinging..or exploring voyeurism...IF..the wife took an assignment where she had to canoodle a dude or dame and insist or force her hubby to watch against his wishes..then its NTR..what i played..so far..NTR by definition wasnt introduced..of course there are routes i did not take so can not actually validate that statement...BUT..i see this as a swingers game..not an NTR game..they are an adventurous couple looking to spice up the same ole same ole.
Swingers are couples who both engage in sexual relationships with others with the consent and knowledge of their partner. NTR and cuckolding can still be consensual on the side that is getting cucked.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes