3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I'd say Netorare is cheating, not consensual. I think good Netorare inspires jealousy. Cuckold has broadened to include consensual. The term is often used derogatively. I think hot wife or wife sharing are better terms.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I'd say Netorare is cheating, not consensual. I think good Netorare inspires jealousy. Cuckold has broadened to include consensual. The term is often used derogatively. I think hot wife or wife sharing are better terms.
Netorare is the Japanese word FOR cuckold, though. They're one and the same.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
There used to be a definition of netorare in the faq on this site, but I can't find it anymore? It said something about the game inspiring jealousy in the player (not the a character in the game). Typically that would be a cheating wife where the player would get to play the husband who can walk around and almost catch his wife in the act. But only almost. Think Mischief War, Leanna's Slice of Life etc. By that definition, this isn't ntr, it's just cheating and / or cuckolding. But the word has become so watered out on this site.

Just played this game going for hot wife stat, but avoiding voyeur and sharing, and it really looks like a marriage that's being slowly dismantled.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
There used to be a definition of netorare in the faq on this site, but I can't find it anymore? It said something about the game inspiring jealousy in the player (not the a character in the game). Typically that would be a cheating wife where the player would get to play the husband who can walk around and almost catch his wife in the act. But only almost. Think Mischief War, Leanna's Slice of Life etc. By that definition, this isn't ntr, it's just cheating and / or cuckolding. But the word has become so watered out on this site.

Just played this game going for hot wife stat, but avoiding voyeur and sharing, and it really looks like a marriage that's being slowly dismantled.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Could we get back to talking about the actual game now please?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
are there any scenes on the cheating path? looked at the walkthrough and only share variable goes up?
In the walkthrough when says Share-1 and the value is 0 or lower, then Cheat+1.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
1. NTR = Netorare, which is the Japanese word for cuckolding.
2. That's the devs interpretation, currently the focus with many of the scenes is that the husband knows or is watching the wife partake.
3. Yes, but that was my implication. The whole point of this game is to tell a story about a husband who lets his wife fuck other dudes, not a husband who goes out and fucks other girls too.
Then it's not Netorare, Its Netorase or what we called reverse NTR. Netorare can is the term used if the if the cheating is behind the MC's back and without consent

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I think this is my favorite game on the site right now. I'd personally love it if I could make the wife cheat and make the husband completely unintersted in sharing her in any way, so she ends up sneaking around behind his back in future updates.

However the game turns out I think it'll be a good one.

fbass

May 18, 2017
I think this is my favorite game on the site right now. I'd personally love it if I could make the wife cheat and make the husband completely unintersted in sharing her in any way, so she ends up sneaking around behind his back in future updates.

However the game turns out I think it'll be a good one.
I'd like that too at first. Dev has done good with that so far. But I do like him slowly accepting it and realizing he's getting turned on by it.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I'd like that too at first. Dev has done good with that so far. But I do like him slowly accepting it and realizing he's getting turned on by it.
I wouldn't mind it at all if it turns out like that, ultimately I'd love to be able to have the option to choose how the husband
reacts, which seems to be the case so far.

With some choices you have the option of not telling him what's going on and I hope that leads to a "cheating" path for the wife.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Oh god.. the teasing is getting quite hard to deal with. Merry's making me blue balled and weak at the knees. What a woman. A toast to PHWAMM for creating someone i never knew i wanted.

Reactions: Alig8r and fbass

AeonS

Jan 7, 2018
I miss 5 out of 43 images (11-27-29-32-33). What road should I take to get them? Thank

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes