3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Oh one more thing ,in this short tales it gets black screen in middle of the game...can you please fix this

batre892

Jan 24, 2019
Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Short Tales Version 0.1 to Tier 4 Hall of Fame contributors.

This was initially a proof of concept story before i started working on Project Hot Wife.

I have reworked on the story/images and they are somewhat dissenting now.

It is very important to remember this story is in no way related to the main project (even though some of the characters look very similar).

Release notes:

- this is a story and not a game.

- 60 + 12 renders.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
Is this part of the Project Hot Wife game or is this stand alone?
Will there be other games like this?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Here the 0.0.6 (with the walkthrough)

Scene routes:
- Home Friday/Night - 4 routes
- Home Saturday/Morning - 2 routes
- Theatre - 2 routes
- Market - ext small subroute
- Home Sunday/Midday - 2 routes

Release notes:
- 190 new renders
- version is compressed
- added stats menu legend + coloring for different routes
- add 13 new scenes to the gallery
- added option enable/disable the quick menu from preferences screen

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I played this game upto version 0.0.3 and the husband is not getting any action only the wife is getting some fun...I didn't like that

Reactions: playb0y44

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Bugged. Get errors (as far as I can tell) at every choice. And "Ignoring" just skips the choice. It's weird.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
This kind of thing is more aimed at guys that want their women to fuck other people or women that want to fuck other people and want their men involved.
I am getting your point but the husband seems to be getting no fun at all..I mean with other girls..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You're surprised??? Well we have 2 warnings here. One in the OP and one on every page. It's those little tags on the top of the page just under the title.

Reactions: numanumani

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I really like this game was wondering about stats, in this update none seem to help to make them higher, was this on purpose, still a nice game t=but the update was kinda short,.... oh! and the movie night dress please even my grand ma wouldn't be caught dead in this dress

Reactions: Buster65
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes