3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Ok so what stats should i have to put the hubby in a chastity belt and properly cuck him in the future? Don't want him getting any ideas lol.

Again, improving language will help the game big time.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Will you include some female domination ? Something like the husband being forced to sleep on the couch, or have to kiss the wife feet for apologies. ?
Or even a cuckcage ?
Some variations on the first two is probable, in regards to the 3rd, i highly doubt it.
Really want the MC to absolutely dominate the husband with denial and punishment, as her own way of showing her love of course :)

tesugepe

Mar 27, 2019
Any chance for a compressed version, like before? Thanks!
I too am wishing for the same.

The official `compressed' version released for v. 0.0.5 of the game was not a very good release package, because of its size being ~ 565 MB and also because of the file `devlog.txt' which is ~ 25 MB in size being needlessly included.

donniej

Apr 13, 2019
Can someone post the full gallery or a save with everything unlocked because the PNG images in the game images folder can't be read, I tried everything and do trust me when I say "everything" I mean it.

Edit: I got 29/30 the only one missing is the 29th scene from the gallery
You need Google's WebP codec installed to view these png files with standard Windows image viewers. WebP a new super-compressed format png Google invented for use in web pages. It's 40 percent smaller with no sacrifice in image quality. Makes these image-heavy games smaller for us.

It's supported in Firefox and Chrome as well if you are not comfortable installing the codec.

Just Google ;) it. It's small and easy to install.

Reactions: Drafox

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
what up with ugly dress on movie theatre ?? she wears sexy clothes when going out to see other people and dressing like a boring housewife when going out with hubby no wonder the dudes always cheats on wife. Look at the dudes face ? he sits with popcorn in his hands thinking where can i get hotter girl. :p:p:love:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
what up with ugly dress on movie theatre ?? she wears sexy clothes when going out to see other people and dressing like a boring housewife when going out with hubby no wonder the dudes always cheats on wife. Look at the dudes face ? he sits with popcorn in his hands thinking where can i get hotter girl.
Are you speaking about all men in general, or about Merry's husband? I haven't seen either of them cheat. There's been some fooling around on both sides, but in my play throughs, neither one has cheated. Did I miss something?

Reactions: rKnight and Alig8r

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
both look at the dudes face he seemed to be ashamed to sit next to her. Look at the wife when she greet in first picture and 2nd picture it is like alright why am i even here.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the hell is this ?
"Project Short Tales Version 0.1" the developer just released this.

Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Short Tales Version 0.1 to Tier 4 Hall of Fame contributors.

This was initially a proof of concept story before i started working on Project Hot Wife.

I have reworked on the story/images and they are somewhat dissenting now.

It is very important to remember this story is in no way related to the main project (even though some of the characters look very similar).

Release notes:

- this is a story and not a game.

- 60 + 12 renders.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Short Tales Version 0.1 to Tier 4 Hall of Fame contributors.

This was initially a proof of concept story before i started working on Project Hot Wife.

I have reworked on the story/images and they are somewhat dissenting now.

It is very important to remember this story is in no way related to the main project (even though some of the characters look very similar).

Release notes:

- this is a story and not a game.

- 60 + 12 renders.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
Thanks for this,but if you don't mind can you please tell us when will you realease next episode.4 please

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes